Soton H Sat 23rd Ko 3pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Bradfords

Re: Soton H Sat 23rd Ko 3pm

Post by Bradfords »

Went with my 16 year old nephew who is over from Spain.... his first Arsenal game. Great before and after time...... the game itself, the poor fucker.... He'd have been better staying at home to watch Cadiz in Spanish league 1.Absolutely fucking woeful.

Sokratis must have been on the ouzo the night before and during the warm up.. Luiz? Fuck off! Tierney set the tone in the first 30 seconds😱. No class or quality or energy in midfield.... when was the last time we won a second ball or even fucking tried to. Our heralded forward (who hides on the wing) is a lazy fucker who puts a bit in only when it suits him. Lacazette at least puts a bit of a shift in.

Our corners and free kicks are awful and Emery is so far out of his depth he needs arm bands in 3 inches of water.

I've had my season tickets for over 10 years and most of the people around me are nice, polite people who love Arsenal.... the anger/frustration around that area was as bad as I've seen it even compared with the final Wenger debacle seasons. Fucking empty around us with 10 mins to go and absolute apathy, understandably, when Lacazette equalised as just potentially prolongs the idiot Emerys tenure.

Absolute disgrace.... shit, avaricious, disinterested prick owner, wanker of a manager and a whole pile of overrated, passionless players. Breaks my heart that I can't see it changing any time soon.

Apart from that everything is fucking fantastic 😠😠

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Auba's lack of effort.....well he has dropped enough hints over the months that he's not happy being pushed out wide and it seems a bit daft of Dick to keep doing so when we're in contract negotiations with him. I have no favourites between them but the guy outscores Laca and will continue to do so. Yes I know he should be giving everything for the team :blah: but we're going to lose him if we're not careful.

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

That could well be plan to cash in on him whilst they can . Effectively we can only play 1 of the two in a balanced team with two wide players therefor it's one or the other . However seeing Lacazettes reaction on Saturday we might well lose both.
My son remarked that the way we are playing Lacazette with his back to the defence we should have kept Giroud .

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

I think Arsenal FC need to give this guy a job, so that he can explain Tactics to the players

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0EE-zFfOyM

Watch from 10 minutes onwards.