Frankfurt H Thu 28 Nov 8pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
rodders999

Re: Frankfurt H Thu 28 Nov 8pm

Post by rodders999 »

If he survives this then Raul is a bigger C.UNT than Ivan ever was :banghead:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Redarmy wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:40 pm
Wenger, Gazidis and Kronke have brought this great club to its knees....fucking *word censored* the lot of them
Yeah although I want Emery out now I don’t hate him. I reserve that for the 3 :censored: you mentioned

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Fuckkk

Even the frankfurt fans are singing "Emery Wir möchten, dass Sie bleiben" (We want you to stay).

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:45 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:43 pm
Watching the club die in front of my eyes. Sad times.
^^^This^^^1,000,000% :(

We've been watching it for years

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Three minutes? How long does a call to Max Allegri take?

Rian1

Post by Rian1 »

Worst board in the history of football... remember to sack UE after our crucial December fixtures when we will be fighting with Watford on who goes down. Don't take any actions now, why would you, let's wait until City, WH, Everton, Chelsea and United shits all over us.

Well done on bringing that piece of shit Xhaka in the team too, look how's he paying you off - better be worth it when you are managing Leganes next season in the La Liga 2.

Bob Bayliss

Post by Bob Bayliss »

The beginning of the end was as long ago as 2003, funnily enough,while we were still at Highbury and in our invincibles pomp.

The day Abramovich took over at Chelsea the whole landscape was bound to change. Instead of preparing the club to adapt, David Dein whinged "Abramovich has parked his tanks on our lawn… and he’s firing 50 pound notes at us.” . What was once the club's greatest asset - its stability and conservatism - became a liability. We have never adapted, and now I fear it is too late. The game has passed us by.
Last edited by Bob Bayliss on Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Clash

Post by Clash »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:49 pm
Redarmy wrote:
Wenger, Gazidis and Kronke have brought this great club to its knees....fucking *word censored* the lot of them
Yeah although I want Emery out now I don’t hate him. I reserve that for the 3 :censored: you mentioned
Spot on Rob.

Emery was totally the wrong choice but this shambles was set in motion by that trio of shite !

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Clash wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:53 pm
Gunner Rob wrote:
Redarmy wrote:
Spot on Rob.

Emery was totally the wrong choice but this shambles was set in motion by that trio of shite !
After years of going on about not making a mistake like Moyes at Manure, we've done exactly the same thing. The fucking waste at this club. Fucking hell.

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

Emery has to go but where was all this pressure from the media and *word censored* like Keown who constantly failed to call out the previous *word censored* for his failures
Last edited by Leyton Gooner on Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thierry 3-8-99

Post by Thierry 3-8-99 »

At least Xhaka can find a reason to smile through this -should be his last game too - infuriating

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

Rian1 wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:52 pm
Worst board in the history of football... remember to sack UE after our crucial December fixtures when we will be fighting with Watford on who goes down. Don't take any actions now, why would you, let's wait until City, WH, Everton, Chelsea and United shits all over us.

Well done on bringing that piece of shit Xhaka in the team too, look how's he paying you off - better be worth it when you are managing Leganes next season in the La Liga 2.
Did you see xhaka joking with the opposition players after the final whistle, what a CUNNT.

This club is going down very quickly.

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

FFS! Stop blaming Wenger, Kroenke or any other c u n t for Emery being the worst manager in my 55 years on this earth!
Sweet Jesus, we got this appointment so wrong!

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Clash wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:53 pm
Gunner Rob wrote:
Redarmy wrote:
Spot on Rob.

Yeah. I don't hate him. i just want him gone.. BUT

We need kroenke GONE ...

He is a cancer in our club..

We are Fuckked. :(

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:59 pm
Rian1 wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:52 pm

Did you see xhaka joking with the opposition players after the final whistle, what a CUNNT.

This club is going down very quickly.
Yeah. then the cunnt strolled off like we'd won.

C.U.N.T