Norwich A Sun Dec 1st 2pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: Norwich A Sun Dec 1st 2pm

Post by DB10GOONER »

That has to be up there with the worst back fours we've ever had. Right up there. And Willock and Xhakatard in front of them. Jesus wept. :shock:

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

Freddie out

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

Jesus.

I hope this is a ' youve got one game to impress me' kind of deal.

Shocking :shock:

bunch

Post by bunch »

Just a poor, poor selection. Kolasinac before Tierney. No.

And then the horror of Mustafi back in the PL team. Kruger not Ljunberg because this is a nightmare.

Clash

Post by Clash »

When he talked about making people smile again I didn’t think he meant the Norwich fans :roll:

That line up is unforgivable. Bollocks to that cliched bullshit of wiping the slate clean and giving everyone a fresh start. There are players in that line up that should never play for this club again.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

For some fucking reason SlySports build up to our game against Norwich has a whole section dedicated to uberpillock Jamie "My daddy's a manager" Redkrapp having a fucking kickabout with Racist Steptoe. :censored:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Possibly the worst defence we've put out in a long time. Bellerin out and Tierney has a knock apparently so Kolasinac no choice but fu.ck me mustafi and luiz alongside the stand in right back is suicide. Not sure if there is really much difference between AMN and Chambers at RB....I am clutching at straws here I know.

No cover whatsoever in front of this defence so that's encouraging :lol: I'm beginning to believe the reports that Freddie doesn't want the gig full time.....he's not fu.cking about in his attempts to lose it.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Haha look at Redkrapp trying to talk like a top footballer! :coffeespit: Oh dear me. :oops:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Eboue-Why? wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:15 pm
Freddie out
Good man :lol:

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

And Torreira will be off in January if he can’t get in ahead of xhakawank. Not inspiring in one bit.
Oh well, another joke fest at the back is looming. Enjoy!

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:18 pm
For some fucking reason SlySports build up to our game against Norwich has a whole section dedicated to uberpillock Jamie "My daddy's a manager" Redkrapp having a fucking kickabout with Racist Steptoe. :censored:
That's because they know all the Arsenal fans have fucked off to the fridge to get a beer in utter disbelief. The producer saw the Arsenal side and immediately changed the running order.

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

Auba is captan.

I hope to fuck that freddie knows more than we do. It will be a miracle if we keep a clean sheet today.

Maybe a heavy loss gives him the ammo to drop that four for good ????

I'm confused AF here.

augie

Post by augie »

goonertux wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:20 pm
And Torreira will be off in January if he can’t get in ahead of xhakawank. Not inspiring in one bit.
Oh well, another joke fest at the back is looming. Enjoy!

Right now, getting a rimming today against Norwich is preferable to them turning in a good performance and Freddie getting the job full-time :roll:

I really cannot believe the team he picked :shock: :shock:

oaodan

Post by oaodan »

Xhaka and Guendouzi ahead of Torreira makes no sense.Xhaka so immobile and the other lad charging around but never quite getting there. Not surprised with Mustafi,not popular to say but he might be the least shit centreback available.Fed up of Sokratis and Luiz.

Clash

Post by Clash »

Last edited by Clash on Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.