G'day Freddie. Manager of The Arsenal

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
augie

Re: G'day Freddie. Manager of The Arsenal

Post by augie »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 1:08 pm
No idea how reliable, but reports from Sweden suggesting Malmo are in contact with Freddie Ljungberg to make him their head coach.

You know, I think that's the first time you have put that before any of the crap you have read on twitter and posted here :rubchin: :wink: :lol: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 8:13 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:
No idea how reliable, but reports from Sweden suggesting Malmo are in contact with Freddie Ljungberg to make him their head coach.

You know, I think that's the first time you have put that before any of the crap you have read on twitter and posted here :rubchin: :wink: :lol: :lol:
I love the irony of that from the man that quotes the Sun! :D :wink:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

augie wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:

Where the fuck do you think I get my exclusives from

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:07 pm
augie wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:

The Catholic Weekly?

The Metro ?

The Beano?

:rubchin:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

"Thank You" and "Good Luck" Freddie you did your best. :? :barscarf:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:22 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:
augie wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:

The Catholic Weekly?

The Metro ?

The Beano?

Leave The Beano out of it - totally uncalled for...how dare you sully the name of that fine publication :lol:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Put Freddie in the file marked "Giggs" as we start to follow Man Ure's approach since Fergie left. Arteta will soon be in the file marked Solskjaer when he eventually gets the chop, and Emery has already followed Moyes/LVG

There will be at least three more managers to come and go, before someone finally works out that a modern day GG is needed. Before that we will try one ex-legend - probably Vieira - one Wengerball type from the Continent, and one more caretaker from within

By then Sheffield United will be competing for the Europa League while a play off place at Wembley in the Championship final will be our ambition

SELL UP AND FUCK OFF YOU WIG WEARING C.UNT

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 11:27 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:
augie wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:

The Catholic Weekly?

The Metro ?

The Beano?

Leave The Beano out of it - totally uncalled for...how dare you sully the name of that fine publication :lol:
I was trying to raise the bar dude...I mean either that and we keep alive that feint flame of hope...or we are utterly screwed..

"The Beano is the longest running British children's comic magazine, published by DC Thomson in Dundee, Scotland. The comic first appeared on 30 July 1938,"

This is the cover of the first ever copy...a copy of which sold for £17k not too long ago.

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Mon Dec 23, 2019 12:25 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:
augie wrote:

The Catholic Weekly?

The Metro ?

The Beano?

I was trying to raise the bar dude...I mean either that and we keep alive that feint flame of hope...or we are utterly screwed..

"The Beano is the longest running British children's comic magazine, published by DC Thomson in Dundee, Scotland. The comic first appeared on 30 July 1938,"

This is the cover of the first ever copy...a copy of which sold for £17k not too long ago.
:lol:

My apologies, I feared you were trying to align the Beano with that other shite you mentioned

I've been to Dundee a few times (a hole) so have seen the fine statues there of Minnie the Minx and Desperate Dan.

Thomsons also publish Oor Willie - another statue there and the Broons which are for more of a Scottish audience shall we say. I bet Falkirk used to get their annuals in his Christmas stocking :lol:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Mon Dec 23, 2019 5:44 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Mon Dec 23, 2019 12:25 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:

The Catholic Weekly?

The Metro ?

The Beano?

:lol:

My apologies, I feared you were trying to align the Beano with that other shite you mentioned

I've been to Dundee a few times (a hole) so have seen the fine statues there of Minnie the Minx and Desperate Dan.

Thomsons also publish Oor Willie - another statue there and the Broons which are for more of a Scottish audience shall we say. I bet Falkirk used to get their annuals in his Christmas stocking :lol:
I did actually get those annuals jock :barscarf: fucking quality they were 8) Dundee although still a hole is a tad better than it once was..quite a lot of regeneration down on the waterfront.Its still a shitehoose though :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 8:22 am
Put Freddie in the file marked "Giggs"
Freddie fucked his brother's wife?!! :shock:

The dirty bald little bastard. :box:

:D