Brighton H Thurs 5th Dec KO 815pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
BFG4

Re: Brighton H Thurs 5th Dec KO 815pm

Post by BFG4 »

augie wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:05 am
BFG4 wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:48 pm
This entire shambolic situation is all the clubs fault. They knew after the Leicester game that Emery needed to go and yet they kicked the can down the road rather than looking for a replacement. Now they are leaving Freddie out to dry due to their incompetence. In our last 3 games we have played Southampton, Norwich and Brighton and picked up 2 points, relegation isn't out of the question. We haven't won a fucking league game since the 6th of October, that says everything.

Leaving Freddie out to dry ?? How exactly are they doing that ?? He has been given the power to change what has clearly been broken for a long time now, and not alone did he not fix it, he actually compounded the problems by bringing back in useless c.unts that emery had cast aside :evil: Some fans (and media) are claiming that freddie wasnt happy with many of emery's decisions this season, and all I can say to that is "thank fcuk emery didnt give freddie a say cos going by his team selections and substitutions in these 2 games, Freddie would have us a lot lower down if he was in charge :roll:

The owners and decision makers in our club are an absolute disgrace (is it too much to wonder if we should hire a helicopter to bring them to next away game :rubchin: :wink: ), but they didnt pick the teams and we can stop this defending Freddie agenda
What i meant Augie was that the club decided to put an inexperienced and out of his depth guy in charge rather than sacking Emery after the Leicester game and spending the international break finding a replacement. Freddie is clueless but the club are the ones putting him in a position he should never have got (even on an interim basis)

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

I agree with BFG on this, Freddie has been hung out to dry. He was left in an unenviable position take the job or get the boot and just for the record it would have been The BVG next in line after him. Freddie is nowhere near ready for this level of challenge and should never have been asked by the club with his lack of experience, now it seems the club have fucked up yet again and have left Freddie to cop the majority of the flak, bunch of wankers from Kroenke downwards......

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 1:32 am
I agree with BFG on this, Freddie has been hung out to dry. He was left in an unenviable position take the job or get the boot and just for the record it would have been The BVG next in line after him. Freddie is nowhere near ready for this level of challenge and should never have been asked by the club with his lack of experience, now it seems the club have fucked up yet again and have left Freddie to cop the majority of the flak, bunch of wankers from Kroenke downwards......

I concur 100%.

Kroenke = **** in Goonerspeak. :twisted:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:17 am
Does anybody think there's a clause in Luizs contract that he has to fuck up in every PL game :lol: :lol:
Quite possibly