West Ham A Mon 9th Dec 8pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
goonersid

Re: West Ham A Mon 9th Dec 8pm

Post by goonersid »

Whilst a welcome 3 points and encouraging performance from the young Brazilian.
The whole thing reminded me of most of our wins during last season’s unbeaten run. The overall performance up until the goal was awful.
We scored, then West Ham, a team in probably a worse state than us and with even more inferior players, simply folded!
This won’t happen against better or more confident opposition, and our first half showing would see us already out of the game!
Will be very interested to see if Freddie drops Xhaka for the next lge game and will be very worried if he doesn’t.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

goonersid wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:51 am
Whilst a welcome 3 points and encouraging performance from the young Brazilian.
The whole thing reminded me of most of our wins during last season’s unbeaten run. The overall performance up until the goal was awful.
We scored, then West Ham, a team in probably a worse state than us and with even more inferior players, simply folded!
This won’t happen against better or more confident opposition, and our first half showing would see us already out of the game!
Will be very interested to see if Freddie drops Xhaka for the next lge game and will be very worried if he doesn’t.

we saw what would happen against Brighton last week.
they scored, we scored (same as last night) but then of course Brighton didn't fold and got back into the game

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Think we have something like City, Everton, Chelsea and United on the horizon over Christmas, the table could make for bleak reading come New Year's Day unless performances massively pick up. Delighted with the 3 points last night but still massively worried about the state of the team/club.

augie

Post by augie »

This is the c.unt that Freddie restored to the team as soon as he took over …..

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football ... -ham-goal/

Freddie's arrogance/contempt by putting this c.unt and ozil back into the starting 11 is really fcuking me off :cussing: :cussing: :censored: :censored:

John F

Post by John F »

augie wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:34 am

Freddie's arrogance/contempt by putting this c.unt and ozil back into the starting 11 is really fcuking me off :cussing: :cussing: :censored: :censored:
Did you notice the odds on the new manager at the bottom putting Freddie 1/2 odds on.

Herd

Post by Herd »

Awful for 60 Awesome for 30 ,get rid of Xhaka play on the break and we have a chance of avoiding the drop !

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:16 am
How football has changed. These modern pampered soft snowflake players are shameful. Going off after being hit in the head by something you are expected to actually head as part of the game? :oops: :roll:

And it wasn't even a blammer that got him ffs. It was mid paced at best. It's getting to a point where these soft ladyboys will start wandering off injured if they have to kick the ball hard. Oh noes an ouchy on the toes! :oops:

Have these fuckers no shame? I'd be too embarrassed to walk off like Xhakatard did even if I was actually hurt ffs.
Apparently he asked for a stretcher but the First Aud assistants (Stretcher Bearers) said Fuck Off Ya Wimp Get UP and Feckin' Walk...

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

rodders999 wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:53 pm
Absolutely love Martenilli’s attitude, hopefully stays in the team from here.
100%...absolutely loved when he scored first thing on his mind is getting another goal.....been really missing that attitude

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Appalling performance.... Freddie Out

GTG

Post by GTG »

rodders999 wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:40 am
This team has a lot of issues but getting that treacherous piece of shit Xhaka out of it would solve a multitude of them.

He is an absolute fucking disgrace, constantly giving away possession, zero effort, bottles out of challenges.

His performance last night was more of a fuck off to the fans than when he actually said it. A disgrace to the shirt, the c.unt should be fucked out of the club and never play again. Worst I’ve ever seen at the Arsenal and I absolutely despise the prick.
I pretty much said that word for word to my missus last night. Literally as we were talking he did one of his specials - a blind pass across the pitch straight to the opposition under no pressure whatsoever taking about 4 of our players out of the game.

can't stand the prick.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:34 am

Ffs augie.... the sun..... the headline says Xhakatard is still captain ffs..... :oops: :roll:

Ffs. :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Right Said Freddie:

Freddie said: Oi! Martinelli
Just get out there
And score a goal or two
And while you’re at it
Take pepe with you

And you lot at the back
You’d better keep it tight
And xhaka yer wanka
Try not turning yer back
And staying on your feet tonight

I may not be permanent
But for now I am the boss
So if you fuck it up tonight
It’ll be more than just a loss

So Torriera hold the mid-field
And protect the back four
Xhaka are you listening
Cos that’s what ears are for

Auba, Pepe and Martinelli
We’re relying on you tonight
To save this sorry shit show
From a relegation fight

So get out there
And show us what it is you can do
Beat these fecking shammers
By at least one goal or two

:)

gooner265

Post by gooner265 »

I thought Chambers looked much better last and was noticeable he was giving Sokratis instructions, like d it when he got injured putting his head in as well ,good to see. He had a good game at Newcastle at Cb as well and was disappointed to see him dropped . Would like to see him paired with Holding when he is fit again.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Doesn't scan Bard. :D :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Yes it does so

:lol: