Streaming Advice

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Clummo99

Re: Streaming Advice

Post by Clummo99 »

Last edited by Clummo99 on Sat Aug 29, 2020 6:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

wibble

Post by wibble »

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

Is it possible still to use these links for this afternoons game? If not is it a question of making a donation to clumo for access as it was last season?

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Sat Aug 29, 2020 12:00 pm
Is it possible still to use these links for this afternoons game? If not is it a question of making a donation to clumo for access as it was last season?
Those links will be dead now, they usually get removed just after the final whistle.

I will be posting new links shortly on the match thread as usual though.

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

Clummo99 wrote:
Sat Aug 29, 2020 2:45 pm
nut flush gooner wrote:
Sat Aug 29, 2020 12:00 pm
Those links will be dead now, they usually get removed just after the final whistle.

I will be posting new links shortly on the match thread as usual though.
Ahh, ok cheers. I ended up ringing up BT to get the app reinstated. Turns out they have a new product they can offer for free over 3 months. Will come back when that expires and make a donation to your charity if that's ok.