Everton (A) PL 12:30 on 21/12

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
The Arsenal Way

Re: Everton (A) PL 12:30 on 21/12

Post by The Arsenal Way »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:07 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 5:11 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 4:55 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 2:40 pm
After the Very Visible and Obvious "Bounce" when Duncan took over, me thinks there just might be an anti-bounce (as in "Dip") under the new - but outwardly not seemingly as passionate Ancelotti - and so we win the game 1 - 2 and so begins our slow healing and re-mergence as THE Arsenal FC.

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

GET IN THERE MY SON! :D
Isn't Duncan disorderly still going to be in charge for this one. If he can motivate his team to compete with manure and the chavs then we should be a doddle for him :(
Threatening to give them a Glasgow Smile and/or place a burning tyre around their neck is quite the motivator in fairness. :D
Tbf he'd only have to threaten our lot with a Chinese wrist burn and they'd shit themselves :lol:

:coffeespit:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Sead Kolasinac out till January. Big blow for Arsenal, who now have no fit left-backs. With Bellerin a doubt for Everton could be Chambers and Maitland-Niles at full-back.

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

I am perplexed as to how Arteta is going to be in the dugout for this when he hasn't spent one day on the training pitch with them?? Who is picking the side for tomorrow?

Maybe that's how we roll.at AFC these days.....Mavericks, always at the forefront, doing things nobody else does.....???

Like going from the Invincibles to the Untouchables

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 6:39 am
Jock Gooner wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:25 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Jock Gooner wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 2:40 pm
After the Very Visible and Obvious "Bounce" when Duncan took over, me thinks there just might be an anti-bounce (as in "Dip") under the new - but outwardly not seemingly as passionate Ancelotti - and so we win the game 1 - 2 and so begins our slow healing and re-mergence as THE Arsenal FC.

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

GET IN THERE MY SON! :D
Isn't Duncan disorderly still going to be in charge for this one. If he can motivate his team to compete with manure and the chavs then we should be a doddle for him :(
Threatening to give them a Glasgow Smile and/or place a burning tyre around their neck is quite the motivator in fairness. :D
:lol:

:rubchin:

Well Dick failed to invoke the spirit of the Spanish Inquisition so here's hoping Arteta is made of sterner stuff :lol:

Perhaps adidas could introduce a hairshirt version of the jersey.......a punishment for the players that might yet prove to be a seller with the catholic fans :-P :lol:
:shock:

Well as a fully paid up member of the Catholic far right can I just say you will burn in hell Proddy dog. 8)

And also can my priest borrow your kids? :shock:

:lol: :wink:
Hell awaits me of that I am in no doubt :lol:

Borrow my "kids" - sure they're 23 and 21 and would kick the fu.ck out of him if he even so much as mentioned religion let alone tried on his favourite past-time :lol:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

xisstential wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:56 am
I am perplexed as to how Arteta is going to be in the dugout for this when he hasn't spent one day on the training pitch with them?? Who is picking the side for tomorrow?

Maybe that's how we roll.at AFC these days.....Mavericks, always at the forefront, doing things nobody else does.....???

I thought Kevin Costner won in the film :shock: :lol:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

xisstential wrote:

He was never really going to be on the bench anyway from what I've read media wise, they were all reporting he would be in the stands.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

2 - 2 with Arteta watching from the stands, then reneging at half-time on the contract he has only just signed. :?

John F

Post by John F »

We will lose 3-0 and Arteta will be sacked.

markyp

Post by markyp »

Big defeat with Sunday's headlines saying 'if arteta didnt already know the size of the job he does now'

Clash

Post by Clash »

markyp wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 3:13 pm
Big defeat with Sunday's headlines saying 'if arteta didnt already know the size of the job he does now'
yeah I can see that :D :D

They only hope of getting a result at the moment (like we did against West Ham) is that the opposition turn out to be even worse than we are! I can't see any ''bounce'' taking place though. Why would it? Our bunch of :censored: couldn't bounce off a bouncy castle in zero gravity.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

xisstential wrote:

More like from the Invincibles to the inconceivables.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:03 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Jock Gooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Jock Gooner wrote:

Well Dick failed to invoke the spirit of the Spanish Inquisition so here's hoping Arteta is made of sterner stuff :lol:

Perhaps adidas could introduce a hairshirt version of the jersey.......a punishment for the players that might yet prove to be a seller with the catholic fans :-P :lol:

Well as a fully paid up member of the Catholic far right can I just say you will burn in hell Proddy dog. 8)

Borrow my "kids" - sure they're 23 and 21 and would kick the fu.ck out of him if he even so much as mentioned religion let alone tried on his favourite past-time :lol:
Too old. A pity, because he's eager. :D

Topside Northbank

Post by Topside Northbank »

Expect to be beat as posted earlier.

Once Arteta takes over a defeat over xmas and new year will result in this headline if it's tomorrow though he doesn't take over until Sunday........Argh-teta-Gunners lose again

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 3:52 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:03 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Jock Gooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Too old. A pity, because he's eager. :D
Eager and frustrated, the altar boys are in for a hell of a weekend :rubchin: :lol:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

I get the feeling his notes from the match will amount to war and peace but will essentially be 20000 lines of 'what the fuck was I thinking I could do with this pile of shite !!!!!!!!!!!!'