Bournemouth A 26th Dec

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
falkirk goon

Re: Bournemouth A 26th Dec

Post by falkirk goon »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Thu Dec 26, 2019 11:08 am
falkirk goon wrote:
Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:09 pm
A few weeks ago late el reenghole someone put up the fixtures til the end of Dec and some predictions were made..i think they were nearly bang on..cant find the thread it was on and it's getting on my tits :lol:

It's on page 150 of the Unai Emery thread. I would copy it across but inter thread quoting is beyond me I'm afraid :lol:
Just had a butchers there jock and my almost spot on predictions weren't there :rubchin: maybe k imagined them :lol:

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Luiz, Xhaka and Ozil. I’m partly shocked. They will cost us the game for sure, but if Tets comments are true ie: the past doesn’t matter everyone has a Chance, then the man is a mug and incompetent at that. You cannot just ignore past mistakes and misdemeanours. It’s wrong and it’s dangerous and quite frankly he is fucking stupid. :roll:

augie

Post by augie »

TeeCee wrote:
Thu Dec 26, 2019 2:20 pm
Luiz, Xhaka and Ozil. I’m partly shocked. They will cost us the game for sure, but if Tets comments are true ie: the past doesn’t matter everyone has a Chance, then the man is a mug and incompetent at that. You cannot just ignore past mistakes and misdemeanours. It’s wrong and it’s dangerous and quite frankly he is fucking stupid. :roll:

And some c.unts were stupid enough to believe that arteta would be a great appointment after learning under pep for 3 years - no way did he learn this shit from pep :roll: The man is a cock and if this is his idea of managing then I hope he gets his arse handed to him today :roll:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

TeeCee wrote:
Thu Dec 26, 2019 2:20 pm
Fucking terrible selection teecee.It seems he is a leetle beet arrogant reenghole and leetle beet beige to boot..

Clash

Post by Clash »

augie wrote:
Thu Dec 26, 2019 2:04 pm
Ziegler1988 wrote:
Thu Dec 26, 2019 2:02 pm
#ARS starting XI: Leno, Maitland-Niles, Sokratis, Luiz, Saka, Torreira, Xhaka, Nelson, Ozil, Aubameyang, Lacazette.

Xhaka and Ozil :banghead:
Another arrogant d*ickhead manager who thinks that he is genius enough to turn shit players into quality players :roll:
He can fcuk back to citeeh as far as I am concerned :censored: :censored: :censored: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing:
Agreed Augie. Arteta will probably make no real impact and might well prove to be another manager who has the kind of ego we could have done without.

He could still go on to become a good manager elsewhere but it will not be with us.

Topside Northbank

Post by Topside Northbank »

Yes could be a real afternoon of anything likely to happen a new manager bounce or a deflated post xmas cold turkey :blah:

Ozil will he find his gloves after booting them off the other day,Ljunberg fucked him off for Everton,Emery did the selection hokey cokey with him countless times.Pretty sure last season Bournemouth away he didn't pick him because the pitch was too tight or he was sick can't remember :roll:

So apart from the result how long will it take Luiz,Xhaka and Ozil the three usual suspects to show Arteta what they are really about :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Right behind the new boss. :barscarf:
I don’t think anyone can criticise at this stage.

Let’s go! 3-0 to the Gunners :barscarf:

Blim

Post by Blim »

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Red button not working for me on premier sports :banghead:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Ironically we're trying to play faster through the midfield but the forwards arent on the pace yet :rubchin:

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Thu Dec 26, 2019 3:11 pm
Ironically we're trying to play faster through the midfield but the forwards arent on the pace yet :rubchin:
Not really that difficult as they seem to be playing without any midfield at all. Ozil has so much space.....

Topside Northbank

Post by Topside Northbank »

rodders999 wrote:
Thu Dec 26, 2019 3:04 pm
Red button not working for me on premier sports :banghead:
Mate red button is actually NOT available in ROI if that is where you red button only for the UK they don't even know what they are covering Sky red button works because I just checked the championship and the red button is available for that think they just pulled the plug on showing other games ROI

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

This lot are more wide open than us.

Clash

Post by Clash »

Lacazette is shit. He’s already wasted 2 decent opportunities with lack of control or just wildly lashing at the ball.

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Better work rate from us today, just not quite coming together yet :roll: