The why is there no Chelsea thread thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
rodders999

Re: The why is there no Chelsea thread thread

Post by rodders999 »

Xhaka not even in the squad, fuck I was looking forward to Augie shitting mince pies if he started :lol:

The Arsenal Way

Post by The Arsenal Way »

Clash wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 1:01 pm
The Arsenal Way wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:54 pm
Apathy augie.
I tried for 20 mins to log-in, and all I got was this

User onlinegoonerfrm already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections [1203]

An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.

4 members were online, FFS.

Anyway, during that time I had an epiphany. I'm now upgrading a 2-1 win to a 4-1 win

:barscarf:
I think you really mean during that time you had an extra couple of sherry's don't you sir? 8)

Not sure what happens to this forum everyday but its like Cinderella in that you have to get your post in before 12:00 which is when it turns into a pumpkin. Or something.

Chelsea seem much better away this season and were impressive at the scum last week but I dont think we will lose today. I dont think we will win either so I'll go for a draw as that's the only option left.
Touche Clash.
I recall that recently, a few days ago, someone else suggested that you had a heavy hand on the sherry bottle? :rubchin: :D :D
But, you're right mate. The game here kicks off at 10pm, and the barmaid offered me a sniff of her apron.
augie was right though. The lack of interest in a PL game against one of our least competative rivals (not fiercest or hated), is understandable.
I'm gonna call a win against this lot and then the Mancs will be encouraging enough to cheer us on for a 4th place finish, if we can also add a CB and DM during Jan.
I have indeed been on the vino.
(imagine what I'm gonna be like come KO)

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 1:06 pm
Arsenal XI: Leno; Maitland-Niles, Chambers, Luiz, Saka; Torreira, Guendouzi; Nelson, Ozil, Aubameyang; Lacazette
Wow.

No xhaka sokratis mustafi or Kolasinac.

Thats a first.

I had us to drawin my acky today. Im not so sure now. We might win. :barscarf:

Ziegler1988

Post by Ziegler1988 »

rodders999 wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 1:07 pm
Xhaka not even in the squad, fuck I was looking forward to Augie shitting mince pies if he started :lol:
He's come down with a case of the Ozil sniffles

🗞 Granit Xhaka misses today's game due to illness

#ARSCHE https://t.co/1kGmv2stLe

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Ziegler1988 wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 1:18 pm
rodders999 wrote:
He's come down with a case of the Ozil sniffles

🗞 Granit Xhaka misses today's game due to illness

#ARSCHE https://t.co/1kGmv2stLe
I suppose being an utterCUNT could be considered an 'illness' in some circles or situations.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

the chavs have been blowin' either very hot ot feckin useless so far, if they turn up 'Hot' they will turn us over , we need to come out of the traps sharp, hungry and FAST! :box: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Topside Northbank

Post by Topside Northbank »

Just seen the Arteta interview on Sky pretty much seems Xhaka will be leaving in January and Arteta asked if he,Xhaka, is a bump i the road leaving or staying.

The reply 'there will be many'....

Our team looks very weak today don't know if we can raise our game and get a much needed win but Chelsea even though 4th are very inconsistent but better away than at home.

augie

Post by augie »

rodders999 wrote:

Ozil's performance will be key to how this game goes - our team is not good enough to carry passengers, and especially not in the middle of the park where they will be high energy, so if he has one of his zero interest days it will leave torreira and the douzi in real shit.
Doesn't take genius to recognise that keeping willian quiet is vital today - if he drifts out towards maitland-niles and chambers, it could be a long day

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Arsenal XI: Leno, Maitland-Niles, Chambers, Luiz, Saka, Guendouzi, Torreira, Nelson, Ozil, Aubameyang, Lacazette.

Substitutes: Pepe, Mustafi, Martinez, Mavropanos, Willock, Smith-Rowe, John-Jules.

Pepe on the bench, there were rumours he hasan injury - Probably following that scissors tackle by the dirtycunt from bournemouth - should have been a Red Card all day long. :?

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 1:29 pm
Arsenal XI: Leno, Maitland-Niles, Chambers, Luiz, Saka, Guendouzi, Torreira, Nelson, Ozil, Aubameyang, Lacazette.

Substitutes: Pepe, Mustafi, Martinez, Mavropanos, Willock, Smith-Rowe, John-Jules.

Pepe on the bench, there were rumours he hasan injury - Probably following that scissors tackle by the dirtycunt from bournemouth - should have been a Red Card all day long. :?
The bench isnt changing the game either way is it,I dont see the players on it getting us a goal or stopping us conceding,

The Arsenal Way

Linky please

The Arsenal Way

The Arsenal Way wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 1:38 pm
Linky please
?????
Anyone ?

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

BOOOOOOM and we’re off :barscarf:

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

Great header from Aubameyang and A corner that finally works! Calum Chambers the new Bouldy! COYG!!!

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

Where have these fuckers been hiding for 2 years?