Manure (H) New Years Day 8pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: Manure (H) New Years Day 8pm

Post by DB10GOONER »

falkirk goon wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:45 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:17 pm
Redarmy wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:56 pm
Retro Gunner wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:43 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:30 am

He does wear all the gear in the pre game pressers and interviews that take place during the week but like Pep wears his own stuff on the sideline.

I was going to say that I don't give a fuck what he wears, but I actually prefer him wearing his own stuff, as opposed to the cheap Club tat that Wenger used to dress in. I never failed to notice how badly the French fucker used to dress. For a bloke earning millions each year, he wore cheap clobber, cheap, nasty shoes and couldn't knot his tie properly. Another reason to denigrate the *word censored*. :barscarf:
He was always wearing the club gear on his holidays as well, after he left still using club gear...hes a miser
Look. That is because he is a fannybulge,thank fuck hes out of the club he singlehandedly ruined. :lol:
Fixed for you my auld Dublin pal 8)
I stand corrected. :lol: 8)