Dirty Leeds|Home|FA Cup|Monday 6th January|7.56pm KO

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: Dirty Leeds|Home|FA Cup|Monday 6th January|7.56pm KO

Post by DB10GOONER »

SydneyGooner wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:27 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:06 am
mcdowell42 wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:41 am
CloakedGooner wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:26 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:46 am
7:56pm kick off? Is that correct or just a touch of facetiousness....? :lol:

Anyhoo 3-0 win to our kids and duds. Fuck dirty Leeds. Always disliked them as a club.
Apparently so! I Googled "Arsenal Fixtures" and it came up as that. Possibly an error by whoever's put it up, but I found it funny either way :lol:
It's a mental wellness initiative spearheaded by Mr Tony Adams, that all fa Cup ties this weekend will start a minute later than normal
Haha I thought you were joking but it's true! :lol:

What good will this achieve? A minute to reflect? :roll: Will it help people like SteveO get over his mental love of shit Inglish managers? Will it help rodders defeat his compulsive masturbation demons? Will it help augie's hair grow back?

Will it fuck. :wink:
It might help your little Ewok ass stop being such a bully. :rubchin:

:D
:lol:

Fuck all chance it'll stop you being a soccerball fanboy that loves tottnumb and liverpool on the side though huh. :lol: :wink:

Also did you get permission from Lefty to show this vide of him putting it about? :x

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

clockender1 wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:38 am
Winning is a habit and Leeds are a good side.

I would play our strongest team.

Personally i dont think the loan move was too bad for him, yes he didnt start but he was forced to make an impact each he came on and he often did. Hes not going to be a starter for us in the league so its a good lession for him.

2-0 to us.
Ive been watching Leeds a lot this season including last night and have to say I haven't been impressed. If they come up to the PL and don't make serious investment in their squad they will go straight down.

The loan move was awful for Eddie, he even spoke out himself about lack of starts.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Arteta presser key points:

* Arsenal ‘have to challenge’ for FA Cup
* Will try to be in the market this month, but reality is ‘won’t be able to do much’
* Doesn’t even think about Auba leaving
* Chambers having surgery today on significant injury which will change transfer plans https://t.co/y2ZpHE2dmc

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:12 pm
clockender1 wrote:

Personally i dont think the loan move was too bad for him, yes he didnt start but he was forced to make an impact each he came on and he often did. Hes not going to be a starter for us in the league so its a good lession for him.

2-0 to us.
Ive been watching Leeds a lot this season including last night and have to say I haven't been impressed. If they come up to the PL and don't make serious investment in their squad they will go straight down.

The loan move was awful for Eddie, he even spoke out himself about lack of starts.
He might not have enjoyed it himself, but its useful for us to know he can be an impact from the bench, if needed. Something that the squad has been sorely missing.

Leeds have looked okay against Brentford. Tbh any club are going straight down thesedays without massive investment. I am praying that the Bees dont get promoted for a season or two for that reason.

John F

Post by John F »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:12 pm
clockender1 wrote:

2-0 to us.

I am not sure what happened but there was a lot of talk up here in Yorkshire that they were going to be taken over by a Middle Eastern consortium.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:58 pm
CloakedGooner wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:32 pm
3 nil 8)

Btw, interesting fact for you guys:- The bones of a Hippopotamus were once found in Leeds. That's right! In 1851, workers were digging up sections of Leeds for regeneration works, when they came across massive bones that archeologists have since confirmed to be from an ancient hippo, who lived there around 100'000 years ago :typing:
Have you seen the women in Leeds......you sure it wasn't just a mistake by the archeologists :rubchin: :lol:
:D :lol:

Midz

Post by Midz »

Everyone can watch this one on BBC. Yay!!

Clash

Post by Clash »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:58 pm
CloakedGooner wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:32 pm
3 nil 8)

Btw, interesting fact for you guys:- The bones of a Hippopotamus were once found in Leeds. That's right! In 1851, workers were digging up sections of Leeds for regeneration works, when they came across massive bones that archeologists have since confirmed to be from an ancient hippo, who lived there around 100'000 years ago :typing:
Have you seen the women in Leeds......you sure it wasn't just a mistake by the archeologists :rubchin: :lol:
Hahaha :lol:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
What good will this achieve? A minute to reflect? :roll: Will it help people like SteveO get over his mental love of shit Inglish managers? Will it help rodders defeat his compulsive masturbation demons? Will it help augie's hair grow back?

An extra 60 seconds to knock one out pre game is an initiative this poster most certainly welcomes.

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Will eddie be able to play in this one? If so, hat-trick incoming celebrating in front of Bielsa ending with a red card. That's what would happen if wrighty is still mentoring Eddie.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:50 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:

An extra 60 seconds to knock one out pre game is an initiative this poster most certainly welcomes.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:03 pm
SydneyGooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:
CloakedGooner wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:26 am

Apparently so! I Googled "Arsenal Fixtures" and it came up as that. Possibly an error by whoever's put it up, but I found it funny either way :lol:
It's a mental wellness initiative spearheaded by Mr Tony Adams, that all fa Cup ties this weekend will start a minute later than normal

Fuck all chance it'll stop you being a soccerball fanboy that loves tottnumb and liverpool on the side though huh. :lol: :wink:

Also did you get permission from Lefty to show this vide of him putting it about? :x
I think SG just got Bitch Slapped. :lol: :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:57 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:03 pm
SydneyGooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:

I think SG just got Bitch Slapped. :lol: :wink:

Hey it's all fun buddy! :barscarf:

But he probably deserved to get sparked the fuck out for his "victims winning the PL would be good for football" comment. :box: :wink:

And for posting the Son video. :oops: :box:

:wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

If Eddie plays I wonder what odds the bookies will offer on him to get the hat trick?

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

The draw for the 4th round takes place on Monday night at the bowl before the Leeds game.

So making the draw we have two Arsenal legends - TA6 and Wrighty :barscarf: :barscarf:

Actually that's bollox it's fucking Alex Scott and o' leary :x :cussing: