Dirty Leeds|Home|FA Cup|Monday 6th January|7.56pm KO

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Post Reply
falkirk goon
Posts: 2924
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:33 am
Location: In a darkened room

Re: Dirty Leeds|Home|FA Cup|Monday 6th January|7.56pm KO

Post by falkirk goon »

Redstar wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:14 pm
Will it be on the Beeb again?
Its on BT sport mate

User avatar
Bradywasking
Posts: 5822
Joined: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:14 am

Re: Dirty Leeds|Home|FA Cup|Monday 6th January|7.56pm KO

Post by Bradywasking »

falkirk goon wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 12:58 am
Redstar wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:14 pm
Will it be on the Beeb again?
Its on BT sport mate
Pity it isn't on BBC..Was looking forward to another ninety minutes of Danny Murphy's incisive impartial expertise.

User avatar
DB10GOONER
Posts: 48159
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:06 pm
Location: Dublin, Ireland.
Contact:

Re: Dirty Leeds|Home|FA Cup|Monday 6th January|7.56pm KO

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bradywasking wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:37 am
falkirk goon wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 12:58 am
Redstar wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:14 pm
Will it be on the Beeb again?
Its on BT sport mate
Pity it isn't on BBC..Was looking forward to another ninety minutes of Danny Murphy's incisive impartial expertise.
Hopefully Colin Wànker is currently unemployed or gets sacked from whatever club he is currently fucking up and he can jump in and we can all relive the glories of his legendary 2014 FA Cup Final commentary.

Fuck all that "there's some people on the pitch.... they think it's all over.... it is now" horseshit and fuck that "Thomas, charging through the midfield... it's up for grabs now... Thomas, right at the end!" garbage. Amateurs. :roll:

No what we want is insightful era-defining comments like "Eeh-oop, Mahkurl - lerk at Wenger! Lerk at 'im! Ooh, 'e dernt lahk that! Steve dern a great jerb agernst t'cheatin big t'club, t'blerdy foreigners - ernt that right, Mahkurl?" and "Ee-ooop, Mahkurl. T'big clurbs always cheatin', dernt they Mahkurl." Pure poetry. 8)

User avatar
OneBardGooner
Posts: 28897
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:41 am
Location: Dark Side Of The Mood

Re: Dirty Leeds|Home|FA Cup|Monday 6th January|7.56pm KO

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:13 am
Bradywasking wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:37 am
falkirk goon wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 12:58 am
Redstar wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:14 pm
Will it be on the Beeb again?
Its on BT sport mate
Pity it isn't on BBC..Was looking forward to another ninety minutes of Danny Murphy's incisive impartial expertise.
Hopefully Colin Wànker is currently unemployed or gets sacked from whatever club he is currently fucking up and he can jump in and we can all relive the glories of his legendary 2014 FA Cup Final commentary.

Fuck all that "there's some people on the pitch.... they think it's all over.... it is now" horseshit and fuck that "Thomas, charging through the midfield... it's up for grabs now... Thomas, right at the end!" garbage. Amateurs. :roll:

No what we want is insightful era-defining comments like "Eeh-oop, Mahkurl - lerk at Wenger! Lerk at 'im! Ooh, 'e dernt lahk that! Steve dern a great jerb agernst t'cheatin big t'club, t'blerdy foreigners - ernt that right, Mahkurl?" and "Ee-ooop, Mahkurl. T'big clurbs always cheatin', dernt they Mahkurl." Pure poetry. 8)

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Post Reply