Palace (A) PL 11/01 @ 12:30

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Rian1

Re: Palace (A) PL 11/01 @ 12:30

Post by Rian1 »

Funny story and one I enjoyed reading but am I wrong or you are doing this because a) he supports THAT team and/or b) because he pulls this stunt often and gets the bonus. So, exactly why are you trying to get him sacked would be my question :lol:

Revenge is an understatement but love that detective work :mrgreen:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

For Reasons: (a) …. (b) … (c) He's a cunnt

and (d) everyone in the office has had enough of his 'Champions of the World :roll: Chamions of Europe :banghead: and Chamions of the Prem and I quote "They should just give us the trophy now".

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:10 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:33 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:57 am
OneBardGooner wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:31 pm
I was going to watch this down the Old A with some mates tomorrow and I've just been told by the manager that the person schedules to cover emergencies from 8am to 4pm has just phoned in 'sick' that person(aka: GobshitCUNT) is a scouser..and gues what he's going to the scum game in London...

I know this from a very trusted source/ colleague...

So Plan A that will stitch the gobshiteCUNT up and maybe the tin tack... He is meant to be catching the train at 9am - get piccies of him boarding the train (in his liVARpool shirt & scarf ( a fellow Gooner has agreed to assist in this ) and send those piccies immediately to the manager?

What do you think? I am being a tad too vengeful? Or am I right to cut the CUNNTS Legs off from under him?

Votes & Opinions Please?

I mean I say Yes, purely for the fact that he's a gobshite scouseCUNT who is always giving it large about Klopp & Co.

However, it may cost him his job and he is one of the very few scouseCUNTS I know of who actually has a job.

:|
UP-DATE!!!!

Btw: Thank -you to all those whose very valuable input was taken into consideration when deciding what to do:

sO.

Carl (me Gooner Amigo) duly went to the (rail) station and there he witnessed the lying gobshite pretending to be ill scouse, with his liVARpool top and scarf on and a carrier bag full of cans.

Carl films him giving it large and laughing etc with his mates, ensuring he got the Time and Train Boarding Electronic Sign and Platform Number in and watched/Filmed the train pulling away.

Between then and now, it transpires that the scousecunt has 'pulled sickies' like this before, leaving colleagues to cover for him.
Those who do Emergency Cover get a bonus - whether any emergencies happen or not - so as such he has been getting extra money for not showing up. It just so happens there were no emergency calls/call-outs on Saturday, but it will be interesting to see what happens. Apparently because he leaves it till the last minute, he still gets the bonus, I didn't know that. ( No doubt that will hopefully now change).

Said video was sent to the Manager no one in the office knows Carl - so all sorted. As yet the scouse scumbag has no idea and is due back in this Friday, from what I can tell - He is walking into a Holy SHITSTORM. :D

I will let you know what happens.

Interesting(ish) fact number 1.

ALL SCOUSERS ARE CUNTTS.
TOP work Agent OneBard. 8) Fuck the victim thief bastard. 8)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Why Thank You Kind Sir, Every Little Helps Us Rid The World Of These "Victim Thief Bastards".

:high5:

Good work that man :high5:

rich31

Post by rich31 »

OneBardGooner wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
I was going to watch this down the Old A with some mates tomorrow and I've just been told by the manager that the person schedules to cover emergencies from 8am to 4pm has just phoned in 'sick' that person(aka: GobshitCUNT) is a scouser..and gues what he's going to the scum game in London...

So Plan A that will stitch the gobshiteCUNT up and maybe the tin tack... He is meant to be catching the train at 9am - get piccies of him boarding the train (in his liVARpool shirt & scarf ( a fellow Gooner has agreed to assist in this ) and send those piccies immediately to the manager?

What do you think? I am being a tad too vengeful? Or am I right to cut the CUNNTS Legs off from under him?

Votes & Opinions Please?

I mean I say Yes, purely for the fact that he's a gobshite scouseCUNT who is always giving it large about Klopp & Co.

However, it may cost him his job and he is one of the very few scouseCUNTS I know of who actually has a job.

UP-DATE!!!!

Btw: Thank -you to all those whose very valuable input was taken into consideration when deciding what to do:

sO.

Carl (me Gooner Amigo) duly went to the (rail) station and there he witnessed the lying gobshite pretending to be ill scouse, with his liVARpool top and scarf on and a carrier bag full of cans.

Carl films him giving it large and laughing etc with his mates, ensuring he got the Time and Train Boarding Electronic Sign and Platform Number in and watched/Filmed the train pulling away.

Between then and now, it transpires that the scousecunt has 'pulled sickies' like this before, leaving colleagues to cover for him.
Those who do Emergency Cover get a bonus - whether any emergencies happen or not - so as such he has been getting extra money for not showing up. It just so happens there were no emergency calls/call-outs on Saturday, but it will be interesting to see what happens. Apparently because he leaves it till the last minute, he still gets the bonus, I didn't know that. ( No doubt that will hopefully now change).

Said video was sent to the Manager no one in the office knows Carl - so all sorted. As yet the scouse scumbag has no idea and is due back in this Friday, from what I can tell - He is walking into a Holy SHITSTORM. :D

ALL SCOUSERS ARE CUNTTS.
Yeah good on you.Everyone loves a work placed grass.Especially when it is based on vengeance and the football team they choose to support.Personally i would not want to be the human being who has potentially lost another human being their job/home/future prospects etc.If he is as bad as you say i am sure he would be found out in time. The actual act may be of his own doing but it sounds like without you and your mate it would have gone undetected.Unless it was my job to detect such things then i personally would not feel the need.Just my opinion as you did ask!

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

I was nearly in a similar situation a few months ago

A work colleague ran in the Liverpool half marathon and was then off work about 3 weeks with a bad foot.
He already had a foot condition, so knew it may well flare up but did it anyway.

He was off work a cou0le a of years ago after running the London marathon and got a warning

I found his name and number listed, but no photograph of him in it - if I had evidence to prove he ran again and that set his foot off , I would have had a major decision to make.

It’s not fair on those who turn up to work to have paid time off leaving others to do your job on top of their own.

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

I hate fu.ckers who pull sickies and leave everybody else in the lurch. If you're getting paid to do a job then shut up and get on with it. I've had to miss my share of games over the years due to work commitments, that's life.

The sort of person who pulls this kind of stunt is probably too stupid to work out that they probably shouldn't be going out anywhere where they could be seen while 'sick' and/or scousepudlian :roll:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

rich31 wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:46 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:

Votes & Opinions Please?

UP-DATE!!!!

sO.

ALL SCOUSERS ARE CUNTTS.
Yeah good on you.Everyone loves a work placed grass.Especially when it is based on vengeance and the football team they choose to support.Personally i would not want to be the human being who has potentially lost another human being their job/home/future prospects etc.If he is as bad as you say i am sure he would be found out in time. The actual act may be of his own doing but it sounds like without you and your mate it would have gone undetected.Unless it was my job to detect such things then i personally would not feel the need.Just my opinion as you did ask!
Indeed I did Rich, so Thank you Kindly.

The bloke is just a cun.t - No I mean a CUN.T ... he is disliked by the majority of the office.

Thinks everything he says is Funny - No it really is NOT

He is the LOUDEST person in the office - He SHOUTS even when he's on the phone

He ALWAYS has to be chased for his Coffee / Tea / Milk & Sugar Kitty money and even when cornered will say he'll pay tomorrow or next Monday etc etc etc

We occasionally have a Buffet if someone is leaving or a birthday etc....we ALL bring in Food etc - NOT Him.

Yeah! he's just a Cun.t

We will find out tomorrow what's happened.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rich31 wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:

Votes & Opinions Please?

UP-DATE!!!!

sO.

ALL SCOUSERS ARE CUNTTS.
Hmmm.... to take that one step further..... if you witness some dirtbag committing a crime would you ignore it because that is someone else's job to detect crime? For me we all have a responsibility to prevent and stop crime.

Similarly if some prick is throwing sickies and getting paid, thus stealing from his employer and landing his work on other people, i think anyone that knows about it has a responsibility to report it.

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

100% would have taken the same decision.

That’s some mighty fine work.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

*NEWS FLASH* (Sorry Flash! :wink: )

He has been given a Written Warning - Not Sacked. :? And given a 'Right Bollocking'. We could hear it even though the manager's office door was Shut. :dance:

He will need to re-pay all money from said week-end Emergency Cover back (and get this, the cun.t had the audacity to whinge about that!)

He has been removed from the Emergency Cover list permanently , so loses that bonus (we get it whether we actively cover or not - as long as we are 'available' - sometimes at a moment's notice)

What is funny and dare I say 'Enjoyable' is that people are avoiding him like he's got the Pox & Plague.

All I want know is for liVARpool to implode and lose the title... :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:22 pm

He has been given a Written Warning - Not Sacked. :?
Jaysus..... is his boss one of the VAR people at the weekends? :roll:

Dirty fucker should have been sacked. Either way top work mate. 8)

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:47 am
rich31 wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:

Votes & Opinions Please?

UP-DATE!!!!

sO.

ALL SCOUSERS ARE CUNTTS.
Hmmm.... to take that one step further..... if you witness some dirtbag committing a crime would you ignore it because that is someone else's job to detect crime? For me we all have a responsibility to prevent and stop crime.

Similarly if some prick is throwing sickies and getting paid, thus stealing from his employer and landing his work on other people, i think anyone that knows about it has a responsibility to report it.
Skiving, Crime :shock: :lol:

Don't you work for the civil service mate, now I am sure you are being deliberately ironic :lol:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:22 pm

He has been given a Written Warning - Not Sacked. :? And given a 'Right Bollocking'. We could hear it even though the manager's office door was Shut. :dance:

He will need to re-pay all money from said week-end Emergency Cover back (and get this, the cun.t had the audacity to whinge about that!)

He has been removed from the Emergency Cover list permanently , so loses that bonus (we get it whether we actively cover or not - as long as we are 'available' - sometimes at a moment's notice)

What is funny and dare I say 'Enjoyable' is that people are avoiding him like he's got the Pox & Plague.

All I want know is for liVARpool to implode and lose the title... :barscarf:

I'd say that's a fair outcome. Your boss seems to have been reasonable......can he do anything about the last bit or is that beyond his remit :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:25 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
rich31 wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:

Votes & Opinions Please?

UP-DATE!!!!

sO.

ALL SCOUSERS ARE CUNTTS.

Don't you work for the civil service mate, now I am sure you are being deliberately ironic :lol:
:lol: :lol:

Man I'm working on a project at the moment that will stop all the lazy job dodgers in this country from rioting in the streets. Without me this country would look like Liverpool ffs. :D :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:40 pm
LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:25 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
rich31 wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:

UP-DATE!!!!

sO.

ALL SCOUSERS ARE CUNTTS.

:lol: :lol:

Man I'm working on a project at the moment that will stop all the lazy job dodgers in this country from rioting in the streets. Without me this country would look like Liverpool ffs. :D :wink:
Welll ... Ireland is quite close to liVARpool . But well done you. :one2smooth:

:D :wink: :wink: