Palace (A) PL 11/01 @ 12:30

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Jock Gooner

Re: Palace (A) PL 11/01 @ 12:30

Post by Jock Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:40 pm
LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:25 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:47 am
rich31 wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:46 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:57 am

UP-DATE!!!!

Btw: Thank -you to all those whose very valuable input was taken into consideration when deciding what to do:

sO.

Carl (me Gooner Amigo) duly went to the (rail) station and there he witnessed the lying gobshite pretending to be ill scouse, with his liVARpool top and scarf on and a carrier bag full of cans.

Carl films him giving it large and laughing etc with his mates, ensuring he got the Time and Train Boarding Electronic Sign and Platform Number in and watched/Filmed the train pulling away.

Between then and now, it transpires that the scousecunt has 'pulled sickies' like this before, leaving colleagues to cover for him.
Those who do Emergency Cover get a bonus - whether any emergencies happen or not - so as such he has been getting extra money for not showing up. It just so happens there were no emergency calls/call-outs on Saturday, but it will be interesting to see what happens. Apparently because he leaves it till the last minute, he still gets the bonus, I didn't know that. ( No doubt that will hopefully now change).

Said video was sent to the Manager no one in the office knows Carl - so all sorted. As yet the scouse scumbag has no idea and is due back in this Friday, from what I can tell - He is walking into a Holy SHITSTORM. :D

I will let you know what happens.

Interesting(ish) fact number 1.

ALL SCOUSERS ARE CUNTTS.
Yeah good on you.Everyone loves a work placed grass.Especially when it is based on vengeance and the football team they choose to support.Personally i would not want to be the human being who has potentially lost another human being their job/home/future prospects etc.If he is as bad as you say i am sure he would be found out in time. The actual act may be of his own doing but it sounds like without you and your mate it would have gone undetected.Unless it was my job to detect such things then i personally would not feel the need.Just my opinion as you did ask!
Hmmm.... to take that one step further..... if you witness some dirtbag committing a crime would you ignore it because that is someone else's job to detect crime? For me we all have a responsibility to prevent and stop crime.

Similarly if some prick is throwing sickies and getting paid, thus stealing from his employer and landing his work on other people, i think anyone that knows about it has a responsibility to report it.
Skiving, Crime :shock: :lol:

Don't you work for the civil service mate, now I am sure you are being deliberately ironic :lol:
:lol: :lol:

Man I'm working on a project at the moment that will stop all the lazy job dodgers in this country from rioting in the streets. Without me this country would look like Liverpool ffs. :D :wink:

That's weird I'm currently working on a project at the moment that requires a significant drop in unemployemt and crime rates so I have arranged for Liverpool and Glasgow to be detached from the UK and floated over to you guys where I'm sure they will feel more at home :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:42 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
rich31 wrote:

Yeah good on you.Everyone loves a work placed grass.Especially when it is based on vengeance and the football team they choose to support.Personally i would not want to be the human being who has potentially lost another human being their job/home/future prospects etc.If he is as bad as you say i am sure he would be found out in time. The actual act may be of his own doing but it sounds like without you and your mate it would have gone undetected.Unless it was my job to detect such things then i personally would not feel the need.Just my opinion as you did ask!
Hmmm.... to take that one step further..... if you witness some dirtbag committing a crime would you ignore it because that is someone else's job to detect crime? For me we all have a responsibility to prevent and stop crime.

Similarly if some prick is throwing sickies and getting paid, thus stealing from his employer and landing his work on other people, i think anyone that knows about it has a responsibility to report it.

Don't you work for the civil service mate, now I am sure you are being deliberately ironic :lol:

Man I'm working on a project at the moment that will stop all the lazy job dodgers in this country from rioting in the streets. Without me this country would look like Liverpool ffs. :D :wink:

That's weird I'm currently working on a project at the moment that requires a significant drop in unemployemt and crime rates so I have arranged for Liverpool and Glasgow to be detached from the UK and floated over to you guys where I'm sure they will feel more at home :lol:
Do NOT send your shit over here buddy. Jack Charlton already tried that one on ffs. :lol:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:24 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Do NOT send your shit over here buddy. Jack Charlton already tried that one on ffs. :lol:
:lol:

Thing is we see it more as sending some of your shit back :rubchin: :box: Getting rid of some of our shit into the bargain is just a bonus :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:31 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Jock Gooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Thing is we see it more as sending some of your shit back :rubchin: :box: Getting rid of some of our shit into the bargain is just a bonus :lol:

This is the thanks we get for building your country and fucking all of your women? Ungrateful bastards. :|

Brexit cannot come quick enough. :box:

Unlike you Ingerlish blokes. :lol: :wink:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:38 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:31 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Jock Gooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

This is the thanks we get for building your country and fucking all of your women? Ungrateful bastards. :|

Brexit cannot come quick enough. :box:

Unlike you Ingerlish blokes. :lol: :wink:

No mate it was the US that all your relatives buggered off to and 'built' :lol: Here I think they dug out a few canals and laid some rail track - although many thanks for that :lol:

You're absolutely right that Brexit can't come quick enough - how much extra will the EU cartel be screwing you boys over for once we've finally prised their hand out of our till. The EU twinned with Liverpool :lol:

rich31

Post by rich31 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
rich31 wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:31 pm
I was going to watch this down the Old A with some mates tomorrow and I've just been told by the manager that the person schedules to cover emergencies from 8am to 4pm has just phoned in 'sick' that person(aka: GobshitCUNT) is a scouser..and gues what he's going to the scum game in London...

I know this from a very trusted source/ colleague...

So Plan A that will stitch the gobshiteCUNT up and maybe the tin tack... He is meant to be catching the train at 9am - get piccies of him boarding the train (in his liVARpool shirt & scarf ( a fellow Gooner has agreed to assist in this ) and send those piccies immediately to the manager?

What do you think? I am being a tad too vengeful? Or am I right to cut the CUNNTS Legs off from under him?

Votes & Opinions Please?

I mean I say Yes, purely for the fact that he's a gobshite scouseCUNT who is always giving it large about Klopp & Co.

However, it may cost him his job and he is one of the very few scouseCUNTS I know of who actually has a job.

:|
UP-DATE!!!!

Btw: Thank -you to all those whose very valuable input was taken into consideration when deciding what to do:

sO.

Carl (me Gooner Amigo) duly went to the (rail) station and there he witnessed the lying gobshite pretending to be ill scouse, with his liVARpool top and scarf on and a carrier bag full of cans.

Carl films him giving it large and laughing etc with his mates, ensuring he got the Time and Train Boarding Electronic Sign and Platform Number in and watched/Filmed the train pulling away.

Between then and now, it transpires that the scousecunt has 'pulled sickies' like this before, leaving colleagues to cover for him.
Those who do Emergency Cover get a bonus - whether any emergencies happen or not - so as such he has been getting extra money for not showing up. It just so happens there were no emergency calls/call-outs on Saturday, but it will be interesting to see what happens. Apparently because he leaves it till the last minute, he still gets the bonus, I didn't know that. ( No doubt that will hopefully now change).

Said video was sent to the Manager no one in the office knows Carl - so all sorted. As yet the scouse scumbag has no idea and is due back in this Friday, from what I can tell - He is walking into a Holy SHITSTORM. :D

ALL SCOUSERS ARE CUNTTS.

Hi,sorry for the late reply,i have been rather unwell.Anyway regarding your point i cannot compare the two situations in my mind.Someone throwing a sickie which affects a colleague is annoying and quite possibly morally wrong.However if you witness someone committing a crime then i think it is your obligation to report it to the police so it can be investigated.One is an annoying pratt at work,the other is a criminal offence.I cannot see the comparion myself DB10..cheers Rich

rich31

Post by rich31 »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:53 pm
rich31 wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
I was going to watch this down the Old A with some mates tomorrow and I've just been told by the manager that the person schedules to cover emergencies from 8am to 4pm has just phoned in 'sick' that person(aka: GobshitCUNT) is a scouser..and gues what he's going to the scum game in London...

So Plan A that will stitch the gobshiteCUNT up and maybe the tin tack... He is meant to be catching the train at 9am - get piccies of him boarding the train (in his liVARpool shirt & scarf ( a fellow Gooner has agreed to assist in this ) and send those piccies immediately to the manager?

What do you think? I am being a tad too vengeful? Or am I right to cut the CUNNTS Legs off from under him?

Votes & Opinions Please?

I mean I say Yes, purely for the fact that he's a gobshite scouseCUNT who is always giving it large about Klopp & Co.

However, it may cost him his job and he is one of the very few scouseCUNTS I know of who actually has a job.

UP-DATE!!!!

sO.

ALL SCOUSERS ARE CUNTTS.
Indeed I did Rich, so Thank you Kindly.

The bloke is just a cun.t - No I mean a CUN.T ... he is disliked by the majority of the office.

Thinks everything he says is Funny - No it really is NOT

He is the LOUDEST person in the office - He SHOUTS even when he's on the phone

He ALWAYS has to be chased for his Coffee / Tea / Milk & Sugar Kitty money and even when cornered will say he'll pay tomorrow or next Monday etc etc etc

We occasionally have a Buffet if someone is leaving or a birthday etc....we ALL bring in Food etc - NOT Him.

Yeah! he's just a Cun.t

We will find out tomorrow what's happened.
Hi OneBard,sorry for thelate reply,i have been unwell and not been on here for ages.Anyway he certainly sounds a prick and i understand its pretty frustrating dealing with his sort.I would just have played it differently myself.thats all i meant.Maybe had a quiet word leaving him in no doubt he shouldnt ever do it again or else you would take it further...and leave him to work out what you mean by that..Cheers Rich

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rich31 wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:58 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
rich31 wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:

Votes & Opinions Please?

UP-DATE!!!!

sO.

ALL SCOUSERS ARE CUNTTS.

Hi,sorry for the late reply,i have been rather unwell.Anyway regarding your point i cannot compare the two situations in my mind.Someone throwing a sickie which affects a colleague is annoying and quite possibly morally wrong.However if you witness someone committing a crime then i think it is your obligation to report it to the police so it can be investigated.One is an annoying pratt at work,the other is a criminal offence.I cannot see the comparion myself DB10..cheers Rich
That's cool Rich - different strokes for different folks. Hope you are feeling better mate?

rich31

Post by rich31 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:01 am
rich31 wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:58 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
rich31 wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:

UP-DATE!!!!

sO.

ALL SCOUSERS ARE CUNTTS.

That's cool Rich - different strokes for different folks. Hope you are feeling better mate?
Thanks DB10 Yes im on the mend now hopefully ..i hope you and yours are keeping safe and well in the current climate..all the best Rich