Sheffield United|Home|PL|Saturday 18th January|3pm KO

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: Sheffield United|Home|PL|Saturday 18th January|3pm KO

Post by OneBardGooner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:13 pm
Ohhh! Great ! That's all we need that smug faced inept (its all about me!!! I'm in charge naaah naaah) fucktwat useless biased prickofaCUNT to ref the game...He can't wait to book Arsenal players, mark my words you watch him let sheffshyte kick Pepe to pieces and as soon as one of our defenders gives it back out will come the card/s.. CEEUUUNTT.

:banghead: :box: :cussing:

Down the pub and even the Non-Arsenal fans all agree we deserved to Win that, Dean is a CUN.T how many fouls did he let them get away with on Saka and Pepe..

:cussing:

He should never be allowed to ref or officiate another game at any level. :box: :evil:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

If it happened down the other end it would have been 100% given.

Every single game is the same for us now with regard to the officials. There is blatant cheating against us and it needs to be fucking called out. Complete disgrace.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

We should be sending the still of that image to the Premier League on Monday morning and asking them to explain why that wasn't given. We should be using evidence of other penalties given for similar incidents and asking them to tell us why that isn't a penalty. We should also make a complaint that the viewing of the incident was not conducted in a detailed enough manner.
Twice this season, we have been cheated out of penalties against this lot. Today and up there when Sokratis had his shirt pulled. This whole system is just corrupt.

Frogz

Post by Frogz »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:02 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:13 pm
Ohhh! Great ! That's all we need that smug faced inept (its all about me!!! I'm in charge naaah naaah) fucktwat useless biased prickofaCUNT to ref the game...He can't wait to book Arsenal players, mark my words you watch him let sheffshyte kick Pepe to pieces and as soon as one of our defenders gives it back out will come the card/s.. CEEUUUNTT.

:banghead: :box: :cussing:

Down the pub and even the Non-Arsenal fans all agree we deserved to Win that, Dean is a CUN.T how many fouls did he let them get away with on Saka and Pepe..

:cussing:

He should never be allowed to ref or officiate another game at any level. :box: :evil:
Mike Dean had been fucking us over for as long as I recall watching arsenal.

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

I havent seen the Pepe penalty incident today but for fucks sake,surely Arteta needs to ask how we are being denied VAR decisions other teams would get,he needs to ask the FA if they have an agenda against his players,he should do this in a live interview,so it gets seen,I can think of at least 3 VAR decisions we have had not even reviewed,and these corrupt c unts need to answer,having said that we still need to keep clean sheets but its just every week we are getting fucked over by VAR.

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:06 pm
We should be sending the still of that image to the Premier League on Monday morning and asking them to explain why that wasn't given. We should be using evidence of other penalties given for similar incidents and asking them to tell us why that isn't a penalty. We should also make a complaint that the viewing of the incident was not conducted in a detailed enough manner.
Twice this season, we have been cheated out of penalties against this lot. Today and up there when Sokratis had his shirt pulled. This whole system is just corrupt.
The club will just sit there and take it like a bitch.

With all this cheating I'm losing interest in football. What's the point

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

Didn't watch it but reading the thread sounds like Mike fukin dean done us up like a kipper again.

I don't get this whole var shit, surely if it's not a penalty then it's a dive and yellow card for simulation, or are they saying it's "nearly" a fuckin penalty in which case it's neither a dive nor a penalty :?

Sounds like the same old shit at the back but in fairness to Arteta he doesn't have any other for defenders to choose from, still we've got the remainder of the January transfer window to rectify that :lol:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

augie wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:01 pm
Absolutely no doubt that var screwed us over today, but that is only some of the story -

pepe is shit. No debate whatsoever. Cannot for the life of me understand why they don't put him on the left wing. He is so one footed that it really is embarrassing. Teams have cottoned on to the fact that he is a one trick pony, and if you stop him cutting inside. he offers nothing. Put him other wing and let him try crossing the ball ffs :roll:

Arteta watches how shit pepe is and yet he takes off laca - what the absolute fcuk is that all about ??? New manager, same old stupid substitutions :evil:

xhaka is still a useless donkey.

Torreira is without doubt the most important player in this team. He is a warrior and nobody else in the squad does what he does for the team
Absolutely this, i couldn't understand it, Laca was the Captain and playing better defensively than Pepe but he took him off, Pepe managed to beat the players in front of him once the whole match and then put a cross into the second tier of the stands, aside from the not given penalty he did nothing else the whole match...... :banghead:

Pepe needs dropping i dont care about his confidence he is utter dogshite and produces nothing his contribution this season has amounted to two good free kicks and a couple of other goals from how many minutes, Martinelli has scored 10 now i think from about a third the game time Pepe has had :banghead:

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

Laca is still getting injections in his foot i think.

Thats what he had three weeks out before ?

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

I have no problems admitting we have a few players who like a dive. Pepe and Lacazette amongst them.

This was absolutely not one of those cases.

Literally not an exaggeration to say it was absolutely stonewall.

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

robbo10 wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:09 pm
I havent seen the Pepe penalty incident today but for fucks sake,surely Arteta needs to ask how we are being denied VAR decisions other teams would get,he needs to ask the FA if they have an agenda against his players,he should do this in a live interview,so it gets seen,I can think of at least 3 VAR decisions we have had not even reviewed,and these corrupt c unts need to answer,having said that we still need to keep clean sheets but its just every week we are getting fucked over by VAR.
But he cant, the EPL and PGMO have been very clever over the last 20 years in the way they have limited what Manager and Players say about officiating, say the wrong thing and its a touchline band or huge fine.

Its time all the Boards of all the clubs who have been cheated this season got together and started asking the questions, they have way more clout than Managers do, some of these clubs may not have been cheated as obviously as us over the season or as often but a large number of other clubs have defnitely had dodgy decisions given against them especially when it involves a certain team or certain officials and those fighting relegation could potentially face serious financial losses over this.

EPL and PGMO have gotten away with this bollocks for far too long and it is times the Clubs and the Official supporters groups got together and started asking serious questions........rant over!!!!!

Cannon

Post by Cannon »

how on earth was that not a penalty? if that was mane would that have been given? i think we all know the answer.

putting that abysmal decision aside, we played one of the best teams in the league this season. they're well drilled, organised and play with tenacity. it's not a bad result but when you should have been home and dry yet come away with a point because of bad officiating it's frustrating.

having said that, on the whole i think there's been an improvement. arteta seems to have plugged the leaking defence but now we seem to have a problem in attack. it's just not ticking.

i keep saying this after every game but we really need a clear out. the squad is too unbalanced and there's too many sub-standard players. this will not be fixed overnight. it'll take a few transfer windows.

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:21 pm
robbo10 wrote:
But he cant, the EPL and PGMO have been very clever over the last 20 years in the way they have limited what Manager and Players say about officiating, say the wrong thing and its a touchline band or huge fine.

Its time all the Boards of all the clubs who have been cheated this season got together and started asking the questions, they have way more clout than Managers do, some of these clubs may not have been cheated as obviously as us over the season or as often but a large number of other clubs have defnitely had dodgy decisions given against them especially when it involves a certain team or certain officials and those fighting relegation could potentially face serious financial losses over this.

EPL and PGMO have gotten away with this bollocks for far too long and it is times the Clubs and the Official supporters groups got together and started asking serious questions........rant over!!!!!
It has to be worth the huge fine though surely,ask how the Saha one against us is a penalty but the Pepe today one isnt,how is the shirt pull at Liverpool a penalty (Luiz) but the Sokrates one againt Sheffield United isnt even reviewed,somewhere someone is making mistakes that are costing clubs points and money through league places,and maybe relegation eventually,and if I were Arteta and Emery to a certain extent I'd want answers,or at least make them c unts squirm when they cannot answer.

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

robbo10 wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:32 pm
GoonerMuzz wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:21 pm
robbo10 wrote:

It has to be worth the huge fine though surely,ask how the Saha one against us is a penalty but the Pepe today one isnt,how is the shirt pull at Liverpool a penalty (Luiz) but the Sokrates one againt Sheffield United isnt even reviewed,somewhere someone is making mistakes that are costing clubs points and money through league places,and maybe relegation eventually,and if I were Arteta and Emery to a certain extent I'd want answers,or at least make them c unts squirm when they cannot answer.
One Coach asking the question would be pointless but all of them asking every week might make a difference, there is plenty of evidence which all of them, well except Klopp, could call upon from this season alone which calls into question the match officials ability and the inconsistent use of VAR but it is the same old problem, none of them are willing to put their heads on the line individually and upset the apple cart, or in this case the money-go-round :rubchin:

Oxfordroad80s

Post by Oxfordroad80s »

Millwall rats coming up from the drains...Like Y I d swamps :barscarf:

Fucking Millwall rats