Sheffield United|Home|PL|Saturday 18th January|3pm KO

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
LeftfootlegendGooner

Re: Sheffield United|Home|PL|Saturday 18th January|3pm KO

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

Just seen a replay of the pepe penalty incident and that is fuckin ridiculous not to give it.

You will laugh as sami shit hypia is on the channel and although Andy gray and the host have said its astonishing they haven't given a pen, hypia the prick said it wasn't because "even if the defender hadn't stuck out his leg the forward would have run into him :lol:

All ex pool commentators apart from souness are biased pricks.

Rian1

Post by Rian1 »

Not given only because it's Arsenal and Pepe. If this remotely happened to Salah, Mane, Rashford or Mahrez it's a stone cold penalty without even needing the shithole that VAR is.

Sutch2

Post by Sutch2 »

Cannon wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:27 pm
i keep saying this after every game but we really need a clear out. the squad is too unbalanced and there's too many sub-standard players. this will not be fixed overnight. it'll take a few transfer windows.
We've been saying this for ages now, though. It was said when Emery came in that we need a huge clearout, that it wouldn't be sorted overnight and it would take a few transfer windows - three and a half transfer windows have gone since then and not only are we still stuck with much of the shite, Emery himself added some more shite. I don't know whether he himself was responsible for player recruitment or if it would've been Mislintat and whoever else but he certainly would've had some input.

We're now going after this PSG left back, he's another one that will become part of the deadwood that we'll want rid of in a year's time. Then there's Boateng, used to be a top CB but from what everyone's saying, he's past it. Lack of alternatives in Jan maybe. I still don't know what the fuck's gone on with Mavrapanos - when he made his debut at old shatford, he had Lukaku in his pocket and was immense that day, he had a run in the side and looked good - then he got this mystery injury last season, we've not seen him since and he's been shipped out to some second division German side - WTF? He can't be that bad.

The whole club is a mess and the on pitch situation is a reflection of that. The board have zero bollocks to do anything - they took ages to find Emery's replacement, Freddie kept urging them to do something and they waited until we were once again humiliated at home to take action. I put all this down to Kroenke and Wenger, the former for being a disinterested parasite, nothing will change until he's gone, and the latter for placing us in a position with garbage players when he left and not fucking off at least ten or eleven years ago.

Oxfordroad80s

Post by Oxfordroad80s »

Sutch2 wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:49 pm
Cannon wrote:
i keep saying this after every game but we really need a clear out. the squad is too unbalanced and there's too many sub-standard players. this will not be fixed overnight. it'll take a few transfer windows.
We've been saying this for ages now, though. It was said when Emery came in that we need a huge clearout, that it wouldn't be sorted overnight and it would take a few transfer windows - three and a half transfer windows have gone since then and not only are we still stuck with much of the shite, Emery himself added some more shite. I don't know whether he himself was responsible for player recruitment or if it would've been Mislintat and whoever else but he certainly would've had some input.

We're now going after this PSG left back, he's another one that will become part of the deadwood that we'll want rid of in a year's time. Then there's Boateng, used to be a top CB but from what everyone's saying, he's past it. Lack of alternatives in Jan maybe. I still don't know what the fuck's gone on with Mavrapanos - when he made his debut at old shatford, he had Lukaku in his pocket and was immense that day, he had a run in the side and looked good - then he got this mystery injury last season, we've not seen him since and he's been shipped out to some second division German side - WTF? He can't be that bad.

The whole club is a mess and the on pitch situation is a reflection of that. The board have zero bollocks to do anything - they took ages to find Emery's replacement, Freddie kept urging them to do something and they waited until we were once again humiliated at home to take action. I put all this down to Kroenke and Wenger, the former for being a disinterested parasite, nothing will change until he's gone, and the latter for placing us in a position with garbage players when he left and not fucking off at least ten or eleven years ago.
Fucking clear em all out,March ...the place stinks,Artetas Peps puppet...the club reeks from head to toe...Was better off drawing 0-0 with Luton in FA cup replay at Highbury 1983 I think...The club is riddled with rats....Live your life :barscarf:

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

So what to make of this then.....watched the game live in the US....they analyse the whole thing top to bottom...all the games in fact, showing all the goals AND the Bournemouth defenders "save", red card, and subsequent penalty, yet not once, not once did the studio panel mention, refer to or discuss the penalty incident in our game, which they showed live. Kinda odd huh?

Clash

Post by Clash »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wr0ge4wLQ70

Just seen the penalty incident on youtube. Didnt think it was a pen from where I was sitting in the ground so I cant blame Mike Dean for not giving it but WTF were those VAR mugs looking at? :roll: That today was far more of a penalty than the one VAR overturned when that serial cheat Zaha diverted his run into our player earlier in the season.

VAR is costing us more than anyone else. And it has happened both home and away against Sheff Utd and Palace.

As for the game and our performance, I do not think we deserved to win. There was no urgency or tempo and we created virtually nothing all game. Pepe's end product makes Walcott look ruthless! :roll:

And I might be wrong here but I think we picked up more points in Emery's last 10 games than the 10 games since he left. That's not me saying he should have stayed ... or me saying we have appointed the wrong manager(s) to replace him ... but it does say to me that we are shit!

Clash

Post by Clash »

Sutch2 wrote:
Cannon wrote:

Great post Sutch

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

The 11 that finished the game today is frighteningly weak due to a combination of young inexperienced pros and older no hopers.

Maitland Niles, Mustafi, Saka, Xhaka, Eddie.

Ozil has zero goals or assists this season and although his work rate has improved immensely the reason he’s in the team is to create and he had a few great chances to play guys in today only to hit an horrific pass each time. Really poor.

Every high ball to the back posts sees our full backs absolutely beasted, they’re scrawny and weak and get blown off it too easy. They’re both being played out of position so there’s mitigating circumstances but they’re well short of what’s required at this level.

Saka is a threat when he gets up the field but AMN offers nothing of an attacking threat down his flank. Ceballos didn’t get a run so fuck knows what the issue is with him. Laca is devoid of confidence in front of goal and I can’t honestly see where the next goal is coming for him.

Just let the murders lose a game and this season can just go get completely fucked after that. Car crash stuff.

augie

Post by augie »

Sutch2 wrote:
Cannon wrote:

Seriously ?? Under emery we got shot of lard arse iwobi, the Armenian pussy, elninny, wellshit, jenks, and joel campbell, and you still believe that statement to be true ?? He tried to get shot of mustafi and ozil but no c.unt will take them or pay them what we are. Rome wasn't built in a day, and it takes longer than this to get rid of the shite the old French c.unt accumulated

Oxfordroad80s

Post by Oxfordroad80s »

augie wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:22 pm
Sutch2 wrote:
Cannon wrote:

Seriously ?? Under emery we got shot of lard arse iwobi, the Armenian pussy, elninny, wellshit, jenks, and joel campbell, and you still believe that statement to be true ?? He tried to get shot of mustafi and ozil but no c.unt will take them or pay them what we are. Rome wasn't built in a day, and it takes longer than this to get rid of the shite the old French c.unt accumulated
We're shit and Peps puppet with our owners won't change a thing...Arsenal as we know it is riddled with rats..,Finished until we change owners.

Clash

Post by Clash »

augie wrote:
Sutch2 wrote:
Cannon wrote:

To be fair Augie he did say we are stuck with much of the shite - which is true. You named two of them yourself and there are the likes of Kolasinac and Xhaka of course. And arguably more shite has been added i.e. Sokratis, Luiz and Pepe.

Whether Emery is to blame is debatable but I dont think Sutch is wrong with his statement.

Oxfordroad80s

Post by Oxfordroad80s »

Clash wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:33 pm
augie wrote:
Sutch2 wrote:
Cannon wrote:

To be fair Augie he did say we are stuck with much of the shite - which is true. You named two of them yourself and there are the likes of Kolasinac and Xhaka of course. And arguably more shite has been added i.e. Sokratis, Luiz and Pepe.

Whether Emery is to blame is debatable but I dont think Sutch is wrong with his statement.
Riddled with crap own it, you go in every week watching pigs shit.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Oxfordroad80s wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:30 pm
Millwall rats coming up from the drains...Like Y I d swamps :barscarf:

Fucking Millwall rats
Let 'em come. Hopefully the shammers can pass them on the other way.

Oxfordroad80s

Post by Oxfordroad80s »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:56 pm
Oxfordroad80s wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:30 pm
Millwall rats coming up from the drains...Like Y I d swamps :barscarf:

Fucking Millwall rats
Let 'em come. Hopefully the shammers can pass them on the other way.
A man after my own heart

Sutch2

Post by Sutch2 »

augie wrote:
Sutch2 wrote:
Cannon wrote:

Mkhitaryan and Elneny are only out on loan, so we're obviously still paying part of their wages and have to get rid of them again in the summer. Xhaka's still here, so is that fucker Kolasinac - I don't subscribe to the narrative of how he was playing better under Arteta and therefore he's good enough, he's fucking shite and Arteta can't cure that. Never seen AMN as good enough either, even if he plays in his proper position.

And as I think Clash said, we now have Sokratis, Luiz and Pepe. I know he's in a bit better form of late but you don't need me to talk about Pepe's season overall.
Last edited by Sutch2 on Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.