Sheffield United|Home|PL|Saturday 18th January|3pm KO

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
robbo10

Re: Sheffield United|Home|PL|Saturday 18th January|3pm KO

Post by robbo10 »

Bradywasking wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:21 am
SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:10 am
One of the fittest, best organised teams in the league. Fantastic work rate and attitude but also zip the ball around at a high pace - been very impressed every time I've seen them. Of course it helps having hundreds of millions to spend and a trendy manager from Portugal to achieve it...... :banghead:

The huge improvement set to continue as we draw 1-1 again
?? Manager from Portugal?
Wheres that "Sarcasm" emoji when you need it........ :oops:

Herd

Post by Herd »

Sheffield is built upon 7 hills just like Rome,and the humans grow up with Wolves as pets.

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

Herd wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:44 pm
Sheffield is built upon 7 hills just like Rome,and the humans grow up with Wolves as pets.
I hear its even more stunning than Rome though?

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

robbo10 wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:05 pm
Herd wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:44 pm
I hear its even more stunning than Rome though?
When in Rome Do As The Romans Do!

Anyone got a Wolf I can borrow ? :D

Herd

Post by Herd »

Of course Sheffield has more history and culture than Rome and is known worldwide for its scenic beauty .
But it's the lovely woman that do it for me ,with their tattoos and lack of teeth.
Ah Yorkshire!

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Herd wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:13 pm
Of course Sheffield has more history and culture than Rome and is known worldwide for its scenic beauty .
But it's the lovely woman that do it for me ,with their tattoos and lack of teeth.
Ah Yorkshire!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I always wondered where the phrase "Eeee By Gum" originated! :D :wink:

They give blow jobs to dogs and donkey's throughout their early years in preparation for adult life as wall leaning whores.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Kolasinac sideline for this with a thing injury so Saka at left full again I guess.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Kolasinac sideline for this with a thing injury so Saka at left full again I guess.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

rodders999 wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:24 pm
Saka is a good player with very good potential, but he isn't a defender, also he is physically still small/slight and the way their overlapping full-backs play he will have his hands full. :? I just hope he learns from the positives of playing in such a position rather than allowing it to damage his confidence etc.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Those 2 Liverpool full backs never get injured despite bombing around the place all the time, but we somehow end up having to play our third choice left and right backs (both of whom are actually midfielders) for the majority of the season :roll:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

rodders999 wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:34 pm
Those 2 Liverpool full backs never get injured despite bombing around the place all the time, but we somehow end up having to play our third choice left and right backs (both of whom are actually midfielders) for the majority of the season :roll:
Well we have recently bought a 70 year old RB that was always injured and when he get on the pitch played like he was injured and I'm sure I read a stat that he was the only pl player in a season not to register a sprint.

Of course bellerin is and will always be prone to injury, I wouldn't imagine he could walk the full length of a cat walk on one of his modelling moonlighting days without pulling a hammy.

We got rid of our most consistent and least injured left back in Monreal and kept a body builder who can fight off knife wielding yobs but can't withstand the pressure of the magic sponge.

Then we have our latest left back from jockland who apparently we didn't just pay for in instalments but Actually received him in instalments of 10 boxes from Amazon who seem to have mislaid 3 of the parcels that included 2 shoulders and an ankle :roll: :shock:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:49 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:34 pm
We got rid of our most consistent and least injured left back in Monreal and kept a body builder who can fight off knife wielding yobs but can't withstand the pressure of the magic sponge.

Then we have our latest left back from jockland who apparently we didn't just pay for in instalments but Actually received him in instalments of 10 boxes from Amazon who seem to have mislaid 3 of the parcels that included 2 shoulders and an ankle :roll: :shock:
:lol: :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

The Arsenal Way

Post by The Arsenal Way »

"Then we have our latest left back from jockland who apparently we didn't just pay for in instalments but Actually received him in instalments of 10 boxes from Amazon who seem to have mislaid 3 of the parcels that included 2 shoulders and an ankle"

:coffeespit: :coffeespit:

Brilliant Leftie

Ray C

Post by Ray C »

We're no better than we were when they beat us up there so don't think home ground will make much difference to the result.
Same scoreline again, 0-1. :barscarf: :barscarf: