Back!

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Rob Admin
Site Admin

Back!

Post by Rob Admin »

Apologies if you were unable to post for most of today. you likely got a 500 error after submitting your posts. We installed a forum software updat which broke something. All should be ok now but if you notice anything broken do let me know- thanks!

Rob.

The Arsenal Way

Re: Back!

Post by The Arsenal Way »

And no Hostgator ?

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

This has probably been the most intellectual and insightful day this forum has ever had.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Rob Admin wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:39 pm
Apologies if you were unable to post for most of today. you likely got a 500 error after submitting your posts. We installed a forum software updat which broke something. All should be ok now but if you notice anything broken do let me know- thanks!

Rob.
Hi Rob many thanks for getting us back up and running. Haven't had a chance to check pc as I'm travelling with work all week.

I'm still seeing a couple of issues on mobile though. The quote and edit buttons are spread out at the top of the page as icons that cover some text rather than buttons and after I post it can't go back into that part of the forum without first going back to the board index and then into the forum I want. Best way to describe it is the breadcrumbs on the search bar are incomplete. Instead of "board index - forums - on the terraces" links it nows says "board index - -"

Rob Admin
Site Admin

Post by Rob Admin »

I'm still seeing a couple of issues on mobile though. The quote and edit buttons are spread out at the top of the page as icons that cover some text rather than buttons and after I post it can't go back into that part of the forum without first going back to the board index and then into the forum I want.
DB10Gooner are you still having this issue, I just updated something which may have fixed it, please let me know....

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Rob Admin wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:46 pm
I'm still seeing a couple of issues on mobile though. The quote and edit buttons are spread out at the top of the page as icons that cover some text rather than buttons and after I post it can't go back into that part of the forum without first going back to the board index and then into the forum I want.
DB10Gooner are you still having this issue, I just updated something which may have fixed it, please let me know....
No mate all sorted now. Many thanks. I'm a lazy bastard at heart really so those breadcrumbs are a life saver! :D

Top work as always Rob. 8)

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

What? Who? Where? What? Pardon? :?

:D :wink:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

The site still goes tits up at 12:30pm every day for about an hour, any idea why?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:32 pm
The site still goes tits up at 12:30pm every day for about an hour, any idea why?
VAR? :rubchin:

Rob Admin
Site Admin

Post by Rob Admin »

What exactly happens?

Clummo2019

Post by Clummo2019 »

Rob Admin wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:35 pm
What exactly happens?
The connection times out and you get the generic error 500 code. You run any cron jobs at that time?

Rob Admin
Site Admin

Post by Rob Admin »

Nope non at all - I need to take a look tomorrow and see what is happening around this time. The main site is ok I take it? Seems like it might be peak time when traffic picks up over lunch time, the forum's connections may hit a limit.

Rob.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

I spoke too soon! I'm having the same problem I had on mobile a few weeks back where every time I post I get logged out.

I'll ask again have we got content quality control on here now? :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

*logs back in*

If we do have content quality control now then how has augie been able to post anything at all??!! :lol: :wink:

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

rodders999 wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:32 pm
Brexit?