Burnley away Sunday 2PM Feb 2nd

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
nut flush gooner

Re: Burnley away Sunday 2PM Feb 2nd

Post by nut flush gooner »

Nos89 wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:19 pm
nut flush gooner wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:21 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:51 pm
nut flush gooner wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:43 pm
Seven points above the relegation zone, seven fucking points. Is there really any point in analysing the game. There's so many weaknesses in the team it would take a novel to cover them.
And yet people think this owner can't get us relegated ???

A queue of more ambitious clubs in the Championship and lower half of the Prem lay in waiting to outspend and outsmart our wig wearing c.unt. Championship by 2023 and that's a promise
I would take a season in the Championship, if the prick got out. Might actually stand a chance of going to an away game.
Cos that worked out for Newcastle and getting rid of Ashley didn't it?
Go and sit with the home fans at an Arsenal away games if you're that desperate.
Mike Ashley is a joke businessman, by comparison Kroenke would take a big hit to his business empire if we get relegated. Perhaps a return on his relatively small investment before the real money came into the PL with TV rights etc, to another billionaire would cause a panic sell.

Not sure what sitting with home fans in away games would achieve, I would support Arsenal in any league.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Re: Burnley away Sunday 2PM Feb 2nd

Post by StuartL »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:44 pm
Alan green the scouse fan is giving his usual anti-Arsenal commentary again..makes my blood boil :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :cussing:

FuckOFF green yer un-educated TWATCUNT. :box:
Jesus, can’t believe he is still going, he used to commentate a lot on our games on the radio and he was absolutely awful.