Barcodes H Sun 16th Feb KO 1630

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
herbert

Re: Barcodes H Sun 16th Feb KO 1630

Post by herbert »

After being pampered in Dubai the players should be well up for getting the Arteta revolution going :lol:

3-1 to the Gunners

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

#Arsenal XI: Leno, Bellerin, Mustafi, Luiz, Saka, Ceballos, Xhaka, Pepe, Ozil, Aubameyang, Nketiah.

Subs: Papastathopoulos, Lacazette, Torreira, Martinez, Willock, Kolasinac, Martinelli.

#ARSNEW
https://t.co/qRW2VLhAim

Ziegler1988

Post by Ziegler1988 »

No Martinelli, no party. How that wankstain Ozil starts every match is beyond me

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Xhaka, Mustafi and Ozil...... so not really learning anything our lad Arteta, no Martinelli is strange and no Torriera so Xhaka playing the holding roll on his own.

I hope he knows what hes doing but I think this could be yet another turgid performance :banghead:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:50 pm
Xhaka, Mustafi and Ozil...... so not really learning anything our lad Arteta, no Martinelli is strange and no Torriera so Xhaka playing the holding roll on his own.

I hope he knows what hes doing but I think this could be yet another turgid performance :banghead:
yeah looks a surprising team selection :rubchin:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

GoonerMuzz wrote:

Surely Martinelli should come before Nkeitiah :?

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

GoonerMuzz wrote:

All the managers have persisted with picking them. It has to be at the Boards direction.

I hope Eddie and Auba have their shooting boots on today.

1-0 to us.

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:35 pm
#Arsenal XI: Leno, Bellerin, Mustafi, Luiz, Saka, Ceballos, Xhaka, Pepe, Ozil, Aubameyang, Nketiah.

Subs: Papastathopoulos, Lacazette, Torreira, Martinez, Willock, Kolasinac, Martinelli.

#ARSNEW
https://t.co/qRW2VLhAim
El beige with a beige selection..not learning is he..torreira and martinelli on the bench is a no no from me..utter madness.Maybe our helmet haired friend is saving them for the Europa..

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

clockender1 wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:17 pm
GoonerMuzz wrote:

All the managers have persisted with picking them. It has to be at the Boards direction.

I hope Eddie and Auba have their shooting boots on today.

1-0 to us.
I've been saying the same thing myself for a while, maximise playing time for these players to tempt in offers, there is no other reason for it.... :cussing:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Danny Rose is a complete and utter donkey. Fucking mug.

Bob Bayliss

Post by Bob Bayliss »

Tippy-tappy-Teflon-Tets goes for players in his own image - Ceballos and Ozil. Plus Xhaka ahead of Torreira. Viva la revolution. Not.

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

I just cant see what formation we're supposed to be playing, ceballos deepest lying midfielder :roll:

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

Not sure there is any polite way of saying this.

Granit Xhaka is one dumb ceunt,will he never ever learn?

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

That fucking horrible wrapping your leg round a defender to make it look like he's fouled you is the same as diving. It's how players have responded to this VAR shit and know that they will get something when there's contact. Unless you play for Arsenal, of course. And fuck that ref for booking Xhaka and not their one for kicking the ball away and also that is the exact same thing which that Chav *word censored* wasn't booked for a few games back.

Midz

Post by Midz »

Xhaka please fuck off in the summer!