Olympiacos H Thurs 27th Feb, 8pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
northbank123

Re: Olympiacos H Thurs 27th Feb, 8pm

Post by northbank123 »

Agree that bringing on Willock was an embarrassment. The guy has zero chance of making it as PL footballer, much less an Arsenal player. If we sold him to Palace he’d struggle to make their squad and would be out on his Arse in a year.

Sadly not the only member of our side you would say that about.

augie

Post by augie »

Nos89 wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:45 pm
Gutted, absolutely gutted. Still in shock at that Auba miss in the 122 minute. Can't even think about slagging off the players. Something we haven't seen in European competition for a few years. I guess the culling can begin.

Problem is where do you start ? No way auba signs a new contract now - if the positivity kept going for the next 6 weeks or so, and we were still in this cup, then MAYBE he starts to believe we can make champions league (through this competition) or see's sufficient progress to convince him to sign a new deal. The whole arse will fall out of our season now - we have a squad devoid of backbone at the best of times, so it wouldn't surprise me if the wheels come right off now starting with pompey Monday night

Almunia is a clown

Post by Almunia is a clown »

wibble wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:43 pm
Almunia is a clown wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:40 pm
3-2 Sampadoria away 94-95, after extra time won on penalties. :barscarf: Can't think or find any more extra time victories after a search online! :rubchin:

We are so shite in Europe it's fúcking embarrassing! :barscarf:
We beat Roma on pens in the champions league around 10 years ago (very approximately)
:rubchin: You're right! :cussing: 2009, I went to the away leg, we "won" on penalties although Almunia didn't even save one of Roma's, we scored 5 out of 5 then the last one of theirs flew way past the clowns post. :barscarf:

So technically Almunia might as well have not been inside his goal during the penalty shootout! :barscarf: None of our support gave him any credit on the night! :mrgreen:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

The whole team were gash but special mention for Sideshow Chav who just froze like a deer in the headlights for both their goals and Xhakatard who actually passed to more of their players than he did to ours. :censored:

We got what we deserved and while the wiggy parasitic cùnt owns us we will stay at this level. :roll:

John F

Post by John F »

Pass, pass, pass no end product and got done by crap defending. I wouldn't have been surprised if I looked at the bench and saw an old fella fiddling with his zip and waving his arms at the fourth official.

shu

Post by shu »

HerbertChapman wrote:
shu wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:35 pm
Stu , it is fucking horrendous , how can we have some players who are so shite , how can the manager pick Laca , Ozil , luiz , Leno ?
Leno!!?? Who you want him to play, Martinez? Macy?

FFS. Some of you people on here. :lol: :lol:
Ok big boy so you think the goal against Chelsea , One against Everton and tonight are acceptable .? Well after 3 shite errors I would expect a change if not now at the end of the season.
Reading thro your posts I would think you are Spurs anyway , you had a pop at someone saying Martinelli couldn’t replace Laca who was shite , you are just a mug obviously so just piss off

augie

Post by augie »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:57 pm
The whole team were gash but special mention for Sideshow Chav who just froze like a deer in the headlights for both their goals and Xhakatard who actually passed to more of their players than he did to ours. :censored:

We got what we deserved and while the wiggy parasitic cùnt owns us we will stay at this level. :roll:

Have to say buddy that, in my opinion, NOBODY was worse than laca - I have in previous seasons been a huge fan of the guy, but right now he shouldn't even be making the matchday squad :roll: :roll:

Kroenke is indeed a parasitic c.unt, but these players should be good enough to beat a shower of nobodies from a league that is no better than the scottish league :roll: The club will lack real ambition until kroenke's fcuk off, but the players in this squad should be beating olympiacos, burnley, sheffield, united, palace etc in their sleep, and the fact that we haven't done so, is 100% down to the manager, coaches, and especially the players :censored:

shu

Post by shu »

HerbertChapman wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:28 pm
FYI to the uninformed and clueless, Martinelli isn't a centre forward/striker. He played from the left for Ituano and for the Brazil youth sides. He may end up in the middle at some stage but he isn't a direct replacementfor Laca. :roll:
Point made mug

augie

Post by augie »

shu wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:03 pm
HerbertChapman wrote:
shu wrote:
Stu , it is fucking horrendous , how can we have some players who are so shite , how can the manager pick Laca , Ozil , luiz , Leno ?

Ok big boy so you think the goal against Chelsea , One against Everton and tonight are acceptable .? Well after 3 shite errors I would expect a change if not now at the end of the season.
Reading thro your posts I would think you are Spurs anyway , you had a pop at someone saying Martinelli couldn’t replace Laca who was shite , you are just a mug obviously so just piss off

And tbf shu, leno has saved us far more times this season than he has cost us - no doubt some of those errors have been unacceptable, but I still believe in him as a keeper, and would like to see him playing behind a proper defence before I write him off

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Have to say buddy that, in my opinion, NOBODY was worse than laca - I have in previous seasons been a huge fan of the guy, but right now he shouldn't even be making the matchday squad :roll: :roll:

Kroenke is indeed a parasitic c.unt, but these players should be good enough to beat a shower of nobodies from a league that is no better than the scottish league :roll: The club will lack real ambition until kroenke's fcuk off, but the players in this squad should be beating olympiacos, burnley, sheffield, united, palace etc in their sleep, and the fact that we haven't done so, is 100% down to the manager, coaches, and especially the players :censored:
But augie the point is they know we can't replace them and so they don't fear failure.

In a perfect world if we had a football man obsessed with trophies as an owner he'd fuck them out and buy in quality and every player would give their all knowing if they didn't then they would be gone.

HerbertChapman

Post by HerbertChapman »

shu wrote:
HerbertChapman wrote:
shu wrote:

Fuck off you laughable little cúnt. :lol:

My question to you was who would you play in place of Leno?

And read my post about Martinelli again. If you take it slowly you may just about understand it. :barscarf:
Last edited by HerbertChapman on Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

augie

Post by augie »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:06 pm
augie wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

But augie the point is they know we can't replace them and so they don't fear failure.

In a perfect world if we had a football man obsessed with trophies as an owner he'd fuck them out and buy in quality and every player would give their all knowing if they didn't then they would be gone.

Arent we lucky that we had redaction (uber c.unts) to protest so strongly against usmanov all those years ago ? :roll: Everyone of those c.unts should be fcuked into a swimming pool full of acid until the are flushed down the drain :cussing: :cussing: :cussing:

Midz

Post by Midz »

Echo all the negativity and what's already been said.
Lacazette has really slipped to below average or rather he's even worse than that. I don't know why but he just has gone to pot.
Why Martinelli didn't start I don't know either.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

To show the arrogance towards the opposition and the tie that we did tonight after the absolute cluster fuck of a season we’ve had where we’ve proven time and time again that we’ve no right to take anyone for granted shows that these c.unts are living on another planet.

HerbertChapman

Post by HerbertChapman »

shu wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:04 pm
HerbertChapman wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:28 pm
FYI to the uninformed and clueless, Martinelli isn't a centre forward/striker. He played from the left for Ituano and for the Brazil youth sides. He may end up in the middle at some stage but he isn't a direct replacementfor Laca. :roll:
Point made mug
My point being, in words a simpleton like you can understand, is if Martinelli starts then Auba plays in the middle. Martinelli is NOT a direct replacement for Laca. :lol: