West Ham H Sat 07/03 KO 3pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
IW8Goalmachine

Re: West Ham H Sat 07/03 KO 3pm

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

Last edited by IW8Goalmachine on Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

John F

Post by John F »

Clash wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:24 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:14 pm
Clash wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:46 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:11 am
Hate these murdering cùnts. :censored: :evil:

Hope we rape them 5-0. 8)

If it's a shit game we can play "spot the twenty-something arsehole in the flatcap in the away end". Fucking wannabe morons. :oops: :censored:
:lol: :lol:

Oh those lovable rogues eh? True cockneys, colourful characters and all east end born 'n bred. Little bit crafty, little bit cheeky but happy-go-lucky and always good to their old nans. Those tough old birds had a hard life but still had an heart o' gold, even though they had nuffink! Always kept their doorstep spick and span so you could eat your dinner 'orf 'it. Everyone was welcome to pop in for a cuppa or borrow sugar ...

Cor blimey guv, is that the time? Oh my good gawd, luv a duck. Awright me old cock sparrer, 2-0 to the Arse and Bob’s ya uncle, :barscarf:

Clash, you've been watching Micky Flanagan again haven't you mate :lol:
:lol:

I'm still trying to master those cockney walks though mate 8)
We used to call it the 10 to 2 walk .Left foot where the 10 is and the right on the 2 and waddle away .Hope this helps. :D 2-1 to one half Arsenal.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Lucas Torreira has fractured his right ankle

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:03 am
Lucas Torreira has fractured his right ankle
It was a fucking scandalous challenge,dirty bastrich :censored:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

last game of the season then this maybe ? :rubchin:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51747062

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

All I ask for is a relatively comfortable win here, 1-0 without our goal receiving a battering would be acceptable :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Ohhhh! Imagine THIS:

Due to the Coronavirus spreading...The Government STOP The Prem (and the other Leagues) Competitions for this season and so NO ONE I Mean liVARpool don't get to Win the title - It is "CANCELLED"...Can you imagine how GOOD that would feel and all those whinging, side-of-the mouth- talking scousers going on and on (business as usual then :D ) but this season was Declared NULL and VOID!...now THAT would be Ultimate Banter!

:dancingbanana: :dancingbanana: :dancingbanana: :dancingbanana: :dancingbanana: :dancingbanana: :dancingbanana: :dancingbanana: :dancingbanana: :dancingbanana: :dancingbanana:

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:44 pm
Ohhhh! Imagine THIS:

Due to the Coronavirus spreading...The Government STOP The Prem (and the other Leagues) Competitions for this season and so NO ONE I Mean liVARpool don't get to Win the title - It is "CANCELLED"...Can you imagine how GOOD that would feel and all those whinging, side-of-the mouth- talking scousers going on and on (business as usual then :D ) but this season was Declared NULL and VOID!...now THAT would be Ultimate Banter!

:dancingbanana: :dancingbanana: :dancingbanana: :dancingbanana: :dancingbanana: :dancingbanana: :dancingbanana: :dancingbanana: :dancingbanana: :dancingbanana: :dancingbanana:
The amount of tory/ establishment hating going on around liverpool is unreal. Imagine if the government stop the premier league. The hate levels would reach riot levels not seen since 1981. They would literally take to the streets in protest if this happened.
I'd probably be killed as they see any southerners as Tory/ establishment scum!

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

They won’t cancel the matches but as I said yesterday expect the rest of the season to be played behind closed doors.

I think tomorrow will be the last chance to see any action at the Emirates this season.

The government have called a meeting for Monday to discuss this.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

3 points to seal our premier league status :barscarf:
And the bonus of putting the not so happy hammers in the shit :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Hope we rape these murdering fuckkers. End Of. :twisted: :box:

Ray C

Post by Ray C »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 7:20 pm
They won’t cancel the matches but as I said yesterday expect the rest of the season to be played behind closed doors.

I think tomorrow will be the last chance to see any action at the Emirates this season.

Doesn't bother me as I've had to watch them on the telly for the past 50 odd years !. :D :D
I think we may pick up 1 more point towards our 40 point target for the season - & EPL safety. :barscarf: :barscarf:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Fuck off West Ham. Hope we have them 3-0.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

No manager in Premier League history has managed more away games against an opponent without winning than David Moyes has against Arsenal.

His record

P: 15
W: 0
D: 4
L: 11

That's us fucked then

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 7:20 pm

Might just well make a better atmosphere at the Emirates :lol: