Citeh (A) postponed due to The End Of Days.

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Retro Gunner

Re: Citeh (A) postponed due to The End Of Days.

Post by Retro Gunner »

augie wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:23 am
Retro Gunner wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:56 am
SteveO 35 wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 11:09 pm
Retro Gunner wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 11:02 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:49 pm

Mid table next season. 15th the following. Down the season after that

Remember being told we’d never finish outside the top 4. That became top 6

We are now 1 point above Burnley and Crystal Palace with 9 games left. 42 points from the top. 13 from the relegation zone and on a total downward spiral. Everton will eventually find a manager to match their ambition. Newcastle will one day spend billions under new owners. There will be more promoted teams with the ambitions of Wolves. We will still have the worlds worst franchise owner

Don’t kid yourselves that we can’t go down. We can and we will if he remains as owner. It’s a continuation of what he started 9 years ago

You been reading my post on the previous page?? :wink:
I hadn’t to be honest mate as I’ve been predicting it for a while now, but read what you’ve written and Sid’s post and I think a few of us older ones can remember a time of mid table mediocrity and hence this isn’t such a shock

Mike Ashley apart we’ve got the worst owner in the league, a wage bill that is bloated by bang average players, no prize assets with any major value and several seasons without CL football

The ship is going down !

Yep, we're in serious trouble and the biggest problem by light years, is the owner. As desperate as we all were to see the French clown gone, many of us on here realised that he had become an 'underlying health issue', rather than the deadly disease (keeping it topical here). I don't excuse Wenger's culpability for one second...his hubris was becoming a real problem before we'd even heard of Kroenke and once the American arrived, Wenger sold out and was hand in glove with the deceit, lies and ruination of our club.

However, once he got the controlling share, Kroenke was always the main issue. He was the one that could have cut the Fraud loose at any time and Wenger was only ever as good as Kroenke's support for him. By the time Wenger went, it was perfectly clear that we were finished as a major force and with the owner we had, it didn't really matter who the manager was. I've no doubt that Ancelotti would have done a better job than Arteta will do, but you could put Pep, or anyone else in the Arsenal hot seat and they'd be severely limited in how far they could take us. As long as Kroenke owns the club, we're fucked and with the structural circus we've got, we'll be in a relegation dog fight within 3 years...maybe sooner.

Hooray for redaction :barscarf: :bowing21: :bowing21: :censored: :censored: :censored:

??? What have I redacted Augie ?

Clash

Post by Clash »

:D He means REDaction, Retro.

These gormless pricks
:roll:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Clash wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 1:48 pm

These gormless pricks
Braindead mongs - hope they're all fucking proud of themselves as we approach a decade of the wig wearing cock driving the club into the ground

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

The top 7 won't be taking part in the league cup next season because the fixture list will be such a cluster fuck with European games included.

We've a chance :barscarf:

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

Clash wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 1:48 pm

These gormless pricks

Oh I see. Thanks Clash :lol: :oops: .

I thought it was a bit unlike Augie to be that aggressive and abusive, particular as there's no history between us. Part of me did wonder if I was missing something tbh. Anyway, RedAction are indeed an utter waste of time and as SteveO says, the cretins ought to be ashamed of their hounding of Usmanov. He was our last hope.

Btw Augie, who the fuck d'you think you're talking to, eh??!! :lol: :wink:

Herd

Post by Herd »

Blim wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:31 am
Herd wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:48 am
David Luiz has really upped his game from giving away 1 goal a game to 2 and getting sent off .
You couldn't ask for more ,but taking a knee wtf is that . Did someone play the us national anthem ,are we signing colin as quarterback??
..and they moaned like fook about waring a poppy, fooking joke. :banghead:
I don't get the poppy shit ,we do that in October don't we ?