Brighton (A) postponed due to The Apocalypse.

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
SteveO 35

Re: Brighton (A) postponed due to The Apocalypse.

Post by SteveO 35 »

Absolutely inspiring stuff from the super coach!! Tierney, Willock and Nelson - the three game changers brought on with 5 minutes to go.

Pissing myself here - inspired management

Fuck off back to City and put the cones back out - looks like they really missed your inspiration on Wednesday

Tactically clueless. No idea what his starting XI is. No idea what system we play. Next game Pepe will no doubt be back out of the side again.

Totally inept - pathetic, gormless, clueless. A team in free fall with an absolute amateur at the helm

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Absolute shambles. Shambles of a performance, shambles of a ref. Fucking hell.

Perryashburtongroves

How many more games to go? Eight? Fucking end it all now.

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

Utter shite. Again.

Why isn’t Martinelli involved? It’s baffling.

augie

Post by augie »

fcuking maupay mouthing off about our players now - :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Midfield is a total shambles as usual, there isn’t a single decent player in there.

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Not only that IW but there is no system, no strategy, no identity and his substitutions are dreadful. He hasn’t got any sort of handle on the Ozil mess.

Perryashburtongroves

augie wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 4:06 pm
fcuking maupay mouthing off about our players now - :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:
Why didn't someone do him half an hour ago. Don't surround him at the final whistle. Do his ankle or knee during the game.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
The lying cuntbag just said he went for the ball and thought they were shoulder to shoulder. I'd have more respect if the diving cûnt had said yeah I left a bit on him but I didn't mean to seriously injure him.

Piglips the Druggie lapping up every minute of it too. Druggie cùnt. :censored:

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Central midfield wins or loses games, think of Paddy and Petit, how they ran the show. Now we have the likes of Xhaka, Doozy, Willock and Ceballos. Not one of them good enough for a starting place in reality but they are our first choice/backup. We could easily finish between 10th-12th next season.

Herd

Post by Herd »

Bad injury ,bad organisation, bad fitness levels = bad result !
I've seen more enthusiasm from the national apathy league !

Perryashburtongroves

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 4:08 pm
augie wrote:
The lying cuntbag just said he went for the ball and thought they were shoulder to shoulder. I'd have more respect if the diving cûnt had said yeah I left a bit on him but I didn't mean to seriously injure him.

Heard he's having another kid with the new bird. Shouldn't he now start shagging about behind her back like he did when the previous wife was pregnant. Or does he only shag around behind wives' backs when they're dying of cancer. Can't remember which one it was. Either way, he's an absolute fucking cúnt and needs fucking off back to the ugly farm.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 4:12 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 4:08 pm
augie wrote:

Heard he's having another kid with the new bird. Shouldn't he now start shagging about behind her back like he did when the previous wife was pregnant. Or does he only shag around behind wives' backs when they're dying of cancer. Can't remember which one it was. Either way, he's an absolute fucking cúnt and needs fucking off back to the ugly farm.
He's complete fucking vermin. Always was.

Almunia is a clown

Post by Almunia is a clown »

:barscarf: Arteta is totally out of his depth, players are totally taking the piss & he doesn't have a clue how to assert his authority. :roll:

He's probably been told he has to play those "senior" players on high wages so funds can be raised for replacements / Wiggys new Rugby stadium. :cussing:

We are in freefall now, just like we were during Emery's last couple of months. Nothing will be sorted out after the season ends, & we'll probably carry on with these clueless performances as we lurch towards the relegation zone.

Captain Black will be out of work by Xmas, so by then many of these overpaid, gutless, under performing players will have got three managers the sack. :banghead:

Any player with any ambition needs to get the hell out! :twisted:
Last edited by Almunia is a clown on Sat Jun 20, 2020 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Fuck this I'm off out to spend 30 minutes punching the shit out of the heavy bag in the garage - or "rodders' missus" as it's also known.

Yeah I went there!! :shock:

:D :wink: