Brighton (A) postponed due to The Apocalypse.

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Herd

Re: Brighton A Sat 14/03 KO 3pm

Post by Herd »

That's the season gone right there no training for 2 weeks

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Arteta reported as testing positive it seems :rubchin:

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

No matter what happens now, the victims triumphant PL "triumph" is completely ruined. Nobody cares anymore, football throughout Europe is all but over for the foreseeable future. Absolutely heartbreaking :D :barscarf: :D :barscarf: :D :barscarf:

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

Arteta not the only one self isolating, I went to the doctors 2 days ago and someone presented themselves with coronavirius ffs, given I have a compromised immunity I wont be going anywhere for 2 weeks. No symptoms thankfully but , why don’t people think.

With regards to Arteta hope he makes a speedy recovery. This thing is proper scary.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Chelsea's full squad have gone into self-isolation after winger Callum Hudson-Odoi tested positive to the coronavirus,.

https://t.co/gxuuEjle40

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

Tets confirmed positive.

Season over i reckon.

John F

Post by John F »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:49 am
Arteta not the only one self isolating, I went to the doctors 2 days ago and someone presented themselves with coronavirius ffs, given I have a compromised immunity I wont be going anywhere for 2 weeks. No symptoms thankfully but , why don’t people think.

With regards to Arteta hope he makes a speedy recovery. This thing is proper scary.
My son told me a similar story yesterday of a women coming in to the doctors shouting that she had the virus ,madness.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

John F wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:53 am
nut flush gooner wrote:

My son told me a similar story yesterday of a women coming in to the doctors shouting that she had the virus ,madness.
I agree that’s One Step Beyond !

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

nut flush gooner wrote:

Crikey, hope you're ok mate, best of luck.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

nut flush gooner wrote:

Nut flush , hope all is okay - stay safe

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

StuartL wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:23 am
John F wrote:
nut flush gooner wrote:

Shut Up, sounds like she's an Embarrassment !!

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

just had an email from my doctor offering a shigles innoculation , apparently side effects say that the vaccine is also associated with more general, flu-like symptoms such as muscle aches, tiredness, headache, shivering, nausea and fever.

I don't think so.

John F

Post by John F »

StuartL wrote:
John F wrote:
nut flush gooner wrote:

:D :)

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:35 pm
StuartL wrote:
John F wrote:
nut flush gooner wrote:

Not letting her near Our House.

Red Snapper

Post by Red Snapper »

Bradywasking wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 3:13 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:35 pm
StuartL wrote:
John F wrote:
nut flush gooner wrote:

Not letting her near Our House.
Not the house of fun anymore then?!