CoronaVirus / Adolf Putin / The Apocalypse etc

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Jock Gooner

Re: CoronaVirus Latest

Post by Jock Gooner »

StuartL wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:49 am
LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:03 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 8:35 am
Bradywasking wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 7:51 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:20 pm
Many thanks for the kind wishes lads. I now have the symptoms of coughing, sore throat, fever and shallow breathing. Not life threatening by any means just a bit unpleasant. I've had worse man flu tbh. :wink:

My GP has now organised a public health team to call to my home to test me as a "probable" case. I'm self isolated in the spare room. Moved the PS4 in there with me and a pile of good books.

My mom was supposed to be visiting us for Paddy's day and I haven't seen her in about two months due to travelling with work so I'm major fucked off now she can't visit.

I'm gonna kill that idiot cùnt in work. :censored:
Drives me fucking mad when I hear about idiots like your work colleague . This type of recklessness causes serious illness or worse in others. You are a fit, healthy man so can survive this, but you unknowingly could pass it to an older relative who may not survive.
We had an attention seeker in our job who went home sick last Wednesday and put on the WhatsApp group on Thursday morning that he and his family were in quarantine. This caused mayhem in work until phone calls to said attention seeker got him to finally admit it wasn't true.
DB hope you are ok and the boredom doesn't get to you , I can get lots of rugby DVDs dropped to your house to help you pass the time. A few Ed Sheeran CDs
would surely help your recovery. An autobiography of some 23 year old former girl band member where every paragraph begins with " we were like" also on the way...
Take care bud.
:lol: :lol:

All my favourite things!! :barscarf:

If the virus doesn't kill me that collection of shite would ! :D :wink:

Again thanks for the kind wishes lads but I am fine. 8)
Fuckin knew it, you were that attention seeker weren't you :roll: :lol:
Hey don’t get on at him, it’s a very worrying time for him and his kind.

He’s gone from grumpy to sneezy and isn’t used to having to change costumes so quickly.
:lol: :lol:

gazzatt2

Post by gazzatt2 »

Best wishes to DB10 and Nut flush
Told to self isolate today for 12 weeks as I’m in high risk group
I work in a garage and see a lot of people so far I think I’m ok
Will be able to work from home to some extent

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

gazzatt2 wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:36 pm
Best wishes to DB10 and Nut flush
Told to self isolate today for 12 weeks as I’m in high risk group
I work in a garage and see a lot of people so far I think I’m ok
Will be able to work from home to some extent
Best wishes mate. Hope you'll be ok.

wibble

Post by wibble »

My family are having to self isolate and wife and I working from home. With a one year old and a 3 year old it’s safe to say today wasn’t my most productive day ever.

Thing is I went to work yesterday as per government and my works advice.
I’ve not got any symptoms and Realistically my kids just have a cold given the time of year. It all seems a bit OTT but best to follow the advice given and not worth risking passing it on in case it is anything more serious

Think we’ll all have cabin fever soon though!

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Total lockdown here for the next 15 days. Need to print off an ‘Attestation’ from a govt. site if we want to leave the house and you can only do a bit of shopping or go to Docs etc. If police stop you and you don’t have an attestation it can be a €135 fine! No ‘fun’ outside the house! Totally understand it though, too many people ignoring advice and mixing in big groups!

augie

Post by augie »

TeeCee wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:33 pm
Total lockdown here for the next 15 days. Need to print off an ‘Attestation’ from a govt. site if we want to leave the house and you can only do a bit of shopping or go to Docs etc. If police stop you and you don’t have an attestation it can be a €135 fine! No ‘fun’ outside the house! Totally understand it though, too many people ignoring advice and mixing in big groups!

We have just had a 10 minute diatribe from our leader when he divulged absolutely nothing new and gave us no new measures - flights out of the country are still gonna be restricted, but flights into Ireland from other European countries (like invected shitholes spain and Italy) will be allowed as normal :roll: :censored: :censored:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

wibble wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:25 pm
My family are having to self isolate and wife and I working from home. With a one year old and a 3 year old it’s safe to say today wasn’t my most productive day ever.

Thing is I went to work yesterday as per government and my works advice.
I’ve not got any symptoms and Realistically my kids just have a cold given the time of year. It all seems a bit OTT but best to follow the advice given and not worth risking passing it on in case it is anything more serious

Think we’ll all have cabin fever soon though!
Best wishes wibble, hope all is ok with you and your family x

LeftfootlegendGooner

TeeCee wrote:
Again best wishes and all the best to you and your family x

Btw where are you based.

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

We’re in SW France. Neither of us are infected (as far as we know) but everyone is in the same boat, no leaving your home! :(

LeftfootlegendGooner

augie wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:44 pm
TeeCee wrote:

We have just had a 10 minute diatribe from our leader when he divulged absolutely nothing new and gave us no new measures - flights out of the country are still gonna be restricted, but flights into Ireland from other European countries (like invected shitholes spain and Italy) will be allowed as normal :roll: :censored: :censored:
Wtf is this old retarded racist absolute piece of sub human excuse for a human being still allowed on here, ok ban me if you want but I'd rather never be on here again if this mong is still posting.

LeftfootlegendGooner

TeeCee wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:52 pm
We’re in SW France. Neither of us are infected (as far as we know) but everyone is in the same boat, no leaving your home! :(
I spoke to someone today whose daughter lives in France and said the same.

Feel for you dude.

augie

Post by augie »

Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:53 pm
augie wrote:
TeeCee wrote:

Wtf is this old retarded racist absolute piece of sub human excuse for a human being still allowed on here, ok ban me if you want but I'd rather never be on here again if this mong is still posting.

Don't let the door hit you on your arse you w.anker 8)

LeftfootlegendGooner

augie wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:01 pm
Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:53 pm
augie wrote:
TeeCee wrote:

Don't let the door hit you on your arse you w.anker 8)
And I reiterate you would run a fuckin mile (at an extremely slow pace) if I met you, you absolute fuck nugget

augie

Post by augie »

I honestly couldn't give a fcuk what you think of me, and your threats are comical, but show me where I was racist in my post - never once abused an Italian or Spaniard, but only that they are infected shitholes. If that upsets you then I don't really give a flying fcuk

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

TeeCee wrote:
So if you don’t have a printer you starve to death ?