CoronaVirus / Adolf Putin / The Apocalypse etc

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
nut flush gooner

Re: CoronaVirus Latest

Post by nut flush gooner »

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52439018

Why do I get the feeling the Premier League are more interested in making sure they don't lose a lot of money as a result of the season being abandoned, than contributing possibly to more unecessary cases of COVID19.

Almunia is a clown

Post by Almunia is a clown »

Just replying to DB10's post, I've usually noticed that the Gardaí in Ireland are either a bunch of lazy féckers or there's not enough of them, especially in rural areas. :rubchin:

As for the fucking junkies in Dublin, FFS before the late 00's they appeared to be decreasing for a few years, but since then they have been overrunning the place. Dublin must have the biggest percentage of junkies in any major world city in it's centre area WTF? :banghead:

As for Limerick passed through there on the way to Kerry & even my then 10 year old clocked the junkies hanging about. At least in other places like the Gooner Valley the scum are kept away round the back of some local estates until the zombie hours when they appear near stations / shopping areas. :cussing:

Still due to the virus I've been informed that prices are going up & supples are limited, it's either cold turkey or dog eat dog nowadays. Fúck 'em all adapt & survive you cánts, get off the gear or piss off for good! :twisted:

Herd

Post by Herd »

Well here in London the building of essential million pound apartments next to me hasnt stopped at all during the lockdown
My bro in law hasnt been tested or many of the doctors nurses or staff in the whittington hospital.
The government still bullshits us daily but unless they deal with testing we will be in the virus grip forever.
I'm bored off my tits , drug dealers are having a bonanza time but soon people will run out of money.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Almunia is a clown wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:48 pm
Just replying to DB10's post, I've usually noticed that the Gardaí in Ireland are either a bunch of lazy féckers or there's not enough of them, especially in rural areas. :rubchin:

As for the fucking junkies in Dublin, FFS before the late 00's they appeared to be decreasing for a few years, but since then they have been overrunning the place. Dublin must have the biggest percentage of junkies in any major world city in it's centre area WTF? :banghead:

As for Limerick passed through there on the way to Kerry & even my then 10 year old clocked the junkies hanging about. At least in other places like the Gooner Valley the scum are kept away round the back of some local estates until the zombie hours when they appear near stations / shopping areas. :cussing:

Still due to the virus I've been informed that prices are going up & supples are limited, it's either cold turkey or dog eat dog nowadays. Fúck 'em all adapt & survive you cánts, get off the gear or piss off for good! :twisted:
Spoke with my work mate today and he said the virus, besides killing homeless people in swathes is also causing other problems amongst the
"On the streets" homeless ( the majority of whom are alcoholics and drug addicts)

The majority of materials/chemicals & spices used to 'manufacture' "Spice" used to come from China, but since the virus hit - Those supplies have dwindled, so the 'makers of spice' have resorted to using inferior (and very dangerous) alternatives.. resulting in:

More OD's and hospitalisations through poisoning / heart/kidney failure because of the chemical alternatives being used.

The come down is apparently extremely bad and so the 'users' (majority street homeless) are more aggressive, resulting in more violence and fights (stabbings etc) so using up even more precious police/ambulance / emergency services time and resources.

More crime robberies/muggings and fights between the homeless because the spice itself is in short supply and the inferior materials used cost more and the supplies are harder to get hold of (mainly from Holland apparently) ...

This is just the beginning of even more virus related Crime increase and deaths... :(

augie

Post by augie »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 8:52 pm

Spoke with my work mate today and he said the virus, besides killing homeless people in swathes is also causing other problems amongst the
"On the streets" homeless ( the majority of whom are alcoholics and drug addicts
)

The majority of materials/chemicals & spices used to 'manufacture' "Spice" used to come from China, but since the virus hit - Those supplies have dwindled, so the 'makers of spice' have resorted to using inferior (and very dangerous) alternatives.. resulting in:

More OD's and hospitalisations through poisoning / heart/kidney failure because of the chemical alternatives being used.

The come down is apparently extremely bad and so the 'users' (majority street homeless) are more aggressive, resulting in more violence and fights (stabbings etc) so using up even more precious police/ambulance / emergency services time and resources.

More crime robberies/muggings and fights between the homeless because the spice itself is in short supply and the inferior materials used cost more and the supplies are harder to get hold of (mainly from Holland apparently) ...

This is just the beginning of even more virus related Crime increase and deaths... :(

A rural town 10 miles away from where I live, had 2 homeless women die in a shelter at the weekend, and two lads are in a serious condition - I believe that the incidents weren't all at the one time and happened over the course of the weekend, but a bad batch of drugs (is there such a thing as a good batch :roll: ) was the cause of these deaths

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

augie wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:06 am
OneBardGooner wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 8:52 pm

"On the streets" homeless ( the majority of whom are alcoholics and drug addicts
)

A rural town 10 miles away from where I live, had 2 homeless women die in a shelter at the weekend, and two lads are in a serious condition - I believe that the incidents weren't all at the one time and happened over the course of the weekend, but a bad batch of drugs (is there such a thing as a good batch :roll: ) was the cause of these deaths
Dead junkies? I couldn’t give a flying fuck, we shouldn’t be wasting resources on junkies or alcoholic “street drinkers” at this time.
Going some way to getting these no marks off our streets, might be one positive to come out of this mess!

Herd

Post by Herd »

Its easy to dismiss junkies but a lot of them here in England are people who have had tragic lives and a lot have mental illnesses that went undetected or simply ignored by our cruel state and society . After I got divorced in 1990 I used to help out at Christmas at center point and even back then you could see more and more young people who were clearly mentally ill who were getting no help at all.
In the past these people would be in care homes or Psychiatric wards which were closed down in the 80's by Thatcher and then Major ,these people were just abandoned. I imagine the situation is 10 times worse now ,the thought of blotting out the pain and suffering with smack must be appealing to the desperate.
I've long thought that if we had just bought the opium crop from the Afghans and gave out smack on the nhs we would save billions in military hardware ,and the theft and burglary rates would plummet,not to mention save on insurance claims or the pointless deaths of our soldiers in Helmat province which is the route for the opium to Iran and the only reason there is fighting there .
I'd go further legalising all drugs and taxing them taking out the gangs that plague our streets and making it safer for all !

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Herd wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:06 am
Its easy to dismiss junkies but a lot of them here in England are people who have had tragic lives and a lot have mental illnesses that went undetected or simply ignored by our cruel state and society . After I got divorced in 1990 I used to help out at Christmas at center point and even back then you could see more and more young people who were clearly mentally ill who were getting no help at all.
In the past these people would be in care homes or Psychiatric wards which were closed down in the 80's by Thatcher and then Major ,these people were just abandoned. I imagine the situation is 10 times worse now ,the thought of blotting out the pain and suffering with smack must be appealing to the desperate.
I've long thought that if we had just bought the opium crop from the Afghans and gave out smack on the nhs we would save billions in military hardware ,and the theft and burglary rates would plummet,not to mention save on insurance claims or the pointless deaths of our soldiers in Helmat province which is the route for the opium to Iran and the only reason there is fighting there .
I'd go further legalising all drugs and taxing them taking out the gangs that plague our streets and making it safer for all !
Top Post Herd :high5:

Whilst i can understand your thinking Sid, it is not as simple as someone suddenly becomes dependent on Drugs/and or Alcohol...

I have worked with clients who were formerly Barristers. Policemen/Women, Soldiers, Bankers, even GP's who for a number of reasons have found themselves Homeless and addicted to one thing or another... Their stories would make you cry and wince.... And yes there rae those who live on the streets because they choose to, but that is a small, small minority.

We have a saying in my Office "By The Grace Of God Go I " -

we call it the 3 steps to homelessness:

Job Goes

Home Goes (mortgage fails)

Family Goes

And of course one of the major incomes for Drug Gangs is the Homeless - They prey on them like you wouldn't believe, by Violence and Fear and Other Means...

So I think Herd may have a point regarding the legalisation of Drugs, but it would have to be Tightly Controlled and Organised..

AND the Drug gangs need to be Executed. (yup! Fuckk the cunnts - Hang the fuckkers). I'd happily pull the lever!

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Just to ensure a degree of balance on the political front gentlemen I would point out that any policy of closing institutions for Special Needs folk undertaken by Maggie and Major was certainly continued by the left's poster boy. Blair closed plenty of Special Needs places under the banner of 'inclusion' while thousands now live in the apartments that those old buildings were converted into after they were sold to private developers.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:26 pm
Just to ensure a degree of balance on the political front gentlemen I would point out that any policy of closing institutions for Special Needs folk undertaken by Maggie and Major was certainly continued by the left's poster boy. Blair closed plenty of Special Needs places under the banner of 'inclusion' while thousands now live in the apartments that those old buildings were converted into after they were sold to private developers.
Not having a dig at you here Jock - more a general observation - but it always makes me laugh when I hear someone defend a particular political party or blame a particular political party. They are all the same. They can profess to be right wing, centralist, or left wing all they want but the reality is they are all corrupt crooks whose first agenda is always looking after themselves. Some of the less cunty politicians if they can do a bit of good without jeopardising their own nest feathering will do a bit of good, but it is way down their list of primarily self serving priorities.

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:38 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:26 pm
Not having a dig at you here Jock - more a general observation - but it always makes me laugh when I hear someone defend a particular political party or blame a particular political party. They are all the same. They can profess to be right wing, centralist, or left wing all they want but the reality is they are all corrupt crooks whose first agenda is always looking after themselves. Some of the less cunty politicians if they can do a bit of good without jeopardising their own nest feathering will do a bit of good, but it is way down their list of primarily self serving priorities.

No worries mate, I thought the use of the word 'balance' might just convey that I was trying to be relatively impartial but you've obviously seen through me for the cold hearted tory bastard that I am. It just annoys me when old phoney blair gets away with continuing the sell off as though he's innocent of any wrongdoing. Wouldn't normally give two shits but I'm bored :lol:

Almunia is a clown

Post by Almunia is a clown »

Legalise the drug trade, tax the fúck out of the income & invest the proceeds in rehabilitation schemes & community support & facilities. :rubchin:

Problem is if the above policy was implemented, the taxes raised would just be diverted to medical companies who lobby / pay a bung to the politicians & government. :cussing:

At least that Indian political candidate who stood for election a few years back was totally honest, saying he was going to take bribes & lie & cheat. He got voted in as well! :mrgreen:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:07 pm
Legalise the drug trade, tax the fúck out of the income & invest the proceeds in rehabilitation schemes & community support & facilities. :rubchin:

Problem is if the above policy was implemented, the taxes raised would just be diverted to medical companies who lobby / pay a bung to the politicians & government. :cussing:

At least that Indian political candidate who stood for election a few years back was totally honest, saying he was going to take bribes & lie & cheat. He got voted in as well! :mrgreen:
:lol:

Fucking quality. I'd vote for him! :lol:

Block93

Post by Block93 »

So the PL trying to restart behind closed doors, on June 8th or whatever, to avoid losing a whole heap of TV cash.

After a week or so, a couple of teams near the bottom who've just been bashed up by Man C or Liverpool, suddenly realise that not only are they going to get relegated, but as a result could even go out of business.

So, surprise surprise, one of their players tests positive for the virus, so entire team is quarantined for two weeks, plus the one they played against.

League is totally f****d up and whole thing grinds to an inevitable halt.

Last season's placings are used to determine Europe etc, Man C ban comes into force, Arsenal qualify for CL.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

StuartL wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 9:26 am
NickF wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:18 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 3:31 pm
In other news the orange gimp Trumpwit has forced the US health authorities to publicly tell idiots not to take his advice that ingesting or injecting disinfectant might protect said idiots from COVID19.

Jesus. Fucking. Christ. :oops: :roll:
I do believe Trump should lead by example on this.
He’s been drinking cedar wood fence paint for the last 10 years you know :wink:
AND! Injecting Disinfectant. Hence the dumb as fuckward brainless actions and comments.