CoronaVirus / Adolf Putin / The Apocalypse etc

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
falkirk goon

Re: CoronaVirus Latest

Post by falkirk goon »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 3:38 pm
Went to do shopping at Tesco this morning and FFS!!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

There are STILL people who should have been drowned at birth... They STILL don't understand or practise Social Distancing...

I was at the fruit section buying apples etc and this bloke just barged across me to get what he wanted...I was like

WTF

So rather than start by shouting I asked him "What are you doing? You do know what social distancing is, see those footprint markers and 2 metre lines on the floor - we are ALL supposed to stay away from each other by at least 2 metres"

His reply as he threw his stuff in a trolley " I haven't got time to wait for people like you, I've got things to do"

He then proceeded to brush past a woman further away in the dairy section etc - She immediately shouted at him, till an assistant arrived, she pointed him out and the last thing I saw was 2 security blokes headed where he had walked off to in another aisle..

I mean WTF!?? It beggars belief... :?

Why is it there are good hard working, decent, intelligent people dying from this awful thing and IdioticCUNTS like that are still wandering around, instead of dropping the fuckk DEAD and doing the rest of us a favour!? Grrrrr!

The BIG Stupid (Collective term for dumb humans) sadly is still alive and well. :roll:
My local supermarket also has it's fair share of ringpieces OBG :banghead: Just a couple of days back I was perusing the cold meat section when some big sweaty arsepiece appeared right next to me :shock: and reached across me to try and grab something!! I said whit the fuck are you aw aboot pal?? Social distancing!!
Absolute fanny wandering around with his head shoved so far up his anus that his shoulder blades are bumping off his cheeks :oops:

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

falkirk goon wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 4:43 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Went to do shopping at Tesco this morning and FFS!!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

There are STILL people who should have been drowned at birth... They STILL don't understand or practise Social Distancing...

I was at the fruit section buying apples etc and this bloke just barged across me to get what he wanted...I was like

WTF

So rather than start by shouting I asked him "What are you doing? You do know what social distancing is, see those footprint markers and 2 metre lines on the floor - we are ALL supposed to stay away from each other by at least 2 metres"

His reply as he threw his stuff in a trolley " I haven't got time to wait for people like you, I've got things to do"

He then proceeded to brush past a woman further away in the dairy section etc - She immediately shouted at him, till an assistant arrived, she pointed him out and the last thing I saw was 2 security blokes headed where he had walked off to in another aisle..

Why is it there are good hard working, decent, intelligent people dying from this awful thing and IdioticCUNTS like that are still wandering around, instead of dropping the fuckk DEAD and doing the rest of us a favour!? Grrrrr!

The BIG Stupid (Collective term for dumb humans) sadly is still alive and well. :roll:
My local supermarket also has it's fair share of ringpieces OBG :banghead: Just a couple of days back I was perusing the cold meat section when some big sweaty arsepiece appeared right next to me :shock: and reached across me to try and grab something!! I said whit the fuck are you aw aboot pal?? Social distancing!!
Absolute fanny wandering around with his head shoved so far up his anus that his shoulder blades are bumping off his cheeks :oops:
Going to a supermarket at the best of times is never a pleasurable experience but this just backs up my line of delivery is the only way right now. Getting a slot is easier said than done though.

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

Finally, a scientist with a pair of bollocks! Jonathan Van Tam, deputy Chief Medical Officer, at today’s Press Conference, basically confirms that Cummings broke the rules. Will he now be silenced by the Fuhrer? And Oliver Dowden, another chinless wonder, completely ducked the question about the petition with over 1 million signatures, asking for Scummings to be sacked. Hopefully the papers will do their job and highlight all this tomorrow.

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

:tumbleweed:

In far more relevant and current news I see that Germany's leading govt scientist has said that 7 day isolations are sufficient and 14 days is not required. Also said that a second wave can be defeated now that they know a lot more about the virus. No mention of lockdowns.

I see the Norwegian PM admitted on TV this week that her response to covid was guided more by fear than judgement. Very brave of her.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Fuck me what a shitfest this thread turned into. :roll:

augie

Post by augie »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 9:48 pm

I blame the mod :wink:

Cant even blame the mods (plural) anymore cos it seems that the rest of the c.unts have fcuked off :banghead: :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 10:04 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:

Cant even blame the mods (plural) anymore cos it seems that the rest of the c.unts have fcuked off :banghead: :wink:
Augie they fucked off months ago. :cry:

:wink:

augie

Post by augie »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 10:08 pm
augie wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 10:04 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:

Augie they fucked off months ago. :cry:

:wink:

Are the c.unts still getting paid ?? :shock: :shock: Are they furloughed ?? Covid 19 must have hit goner towers a looooong time ago :wink: :lol:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Waiting for the outrage to begin against a democratically elected MP who breached lockdown. A party whip too........... :anyminute:

It's ok she was probably only looking after her kid......oh she met up with a married bloke for a bit of "long walking" :wink: :rubchin:

Doubt if the Guardian and Mirror have that splashed all over their front page today :roll: Stones and glasshouses huh :oops:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Sun May 31, 2020 10:16 am
Waiting for the outrage to begin against a democratically elected MP who breached lockdown. A party whip too........... :anyminute:

It's ok she was probably only looking after her kid......oh she met up with a married bloke for a bit of "long walking" :wink: :rubchin:

Doubt if the Guardian and Mirror have that splashed all over their front page today :roll: Stones and glasshouses huh :oops:
I see what you did there JG - Subliminal yes....

:D :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

falkirk goon wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 4:43 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:

WTF

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Also Very True. :high5:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun May 31, 2020 11:53 am
Jock Gooner wrote:

I see what you did there JG - Subliminal yes....

:D :wink:

:high5: :D

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

Jock Gooner wrote:

And she has now apologised and rightly stepped down from her role. Stones and glasshouses, eh Jock?

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

goonertux wrote:
Sun May 31, 2020 8:19 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:

And she has now apologised and rightly stepped down from her role. Stones and glasshouses, eh Jock?

True colours tux, true colours.

Btw unless I read it incorrectly she has only given up her role as a whip. Still hanging on as an MP though.

I was expecting far more moral outrage from a free thinker tux....or was I.

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Sun May 31, 2020 11:36 pm
goonertux wrote:
Sun May 31, 2020 8:19 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:

True colours tux, true colours.

Btw unless I read it incorrectly she has only given up her role as a whip. Still hanging on as an MP though.

I was expecting far more moral outrage from a free thinker tux....or was I.
So rather than addressing the issue you’d rather play the sarcasm card and try and chuck about cheap shots? (Not sure what you’re implying by ‘true colours’?)

She fucked up, got caught, and has paid the price. Didn’t try to bullshit and lie her way out of it, like others still showing complete contempt and disregard for the general public.