CoronaVirus / Adolf Putin / The Apocalypse etc

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: CoronaVirus Latest

Post by OneBardGooner »

rodders999 wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 11:02 pm
falkirk goon wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 4:13 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 2:46 pm
June 17 rimming v City incoming :barscarf:

We're fucking back.
Oh don't ya know it rodders :oops: no lube or anything just a good auld fashioned podgering :oops:

The biggest issue there will be with football coming back will be those victim fucks congregating outside grounds. Just you wait and see. They will turn up in their droves the THIEVING murdering bastardCUNTBAGs :banghead:
Sligt amendment there Roddrs ole bean! :wink:

I have a sneaky (pete) feeling we'll give a good account of ourselves against $hitty..

aDraw!??? mmmmmmm maybe

A Loss - most likely

a strapped to the barrell full on dirtbox becomes a Broken Cat Flap (copyright to DB :wink: ) Rape the Bum job? Naaaah!

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 10:44 am
OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 10:21 am
augie wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 3:35 pm
I am losing the will to live when I click on this thread :banghead: :banghead: Just when jock and tux were putting it to bed, in came nut flush and a11m11 :box: :box: :box:
then Augmeister! :wink:

But seriously this now HAS TO BE the most BORING thread ever in the history of G2G...No wonder DB's intake of alcohol has increased ten fold.

Whilst I think it was a good idea to have such a thread for the sharing of COVID 19 info etc, it has now turned into some kind of competition on who can write the most words without saying Feck all. :?

You win :lol:
HUH! Call That a Debate!!?? :roll: :roll: :roll:

:D :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

A11M11 wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 11:39 am
What Hungarian site did you get that from ??!!!

It was an Irish site :- Irish central or the Irish Times can't remember.

Yes, but it was designed by the Chinese and implimented by the Russians.

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 9:14 am
Jock Gooner wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
augie wrote:
I am losing the will to live when I click on this thread :banghead: :banghead: Just when jock and tux were putting it to bed, in came nut flush and a11m11 :box: :box: :box:

But seriously this now HAS TO BE the most BORING thread ever in the history of G2G...No wonder DB's intake of alcohol has increased ten fold.

Whilst I think it was a good idea to have such a thread for the sharing of COVID 19 info etc, it has now turned into some kind of competition on who can write the most words without saying Feck all. :?

:lol:

I can kick it off again if you like.......:lol:

On a more serious note, did anyone see the claim from the Head of the Norwegian Public Health Organisation. They have a report out which states they believe the virus could have been controlled, to the same extent as it was, without a lockdown. Announcement in advance of any second wave of virus to stop their govt automatically defaulting to another lockdown. Wonder if the scientists can get on the same page for that.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 9:15 am
A11M11 wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 11:39 am
What Hungarian site did you get that from ??!!!

It was an Irish site :- Irish central or the Irish Times can't remember.

Yes, but it was designed by the Chinese and implimented by the Russians.
I mean WTF!???

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-52843846

I didn't know Rodders came from NZ! :D :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 9:49 am
OneBardGooner wrote:
Jock Gooner wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
augie wrote:

On a more serious note, did anyone see the claim from the Head of the Norwegian Public Health Organisation. They have a report out which states they believe the virus could have been controlled, to the same extent as it was, without a lockdown. Announcement in advance of any second wave of virus to stop their govt automatically defaulting to another lockdown. Wonder if the scientists can get on the same page for that.
I'm sure Augie will enjoy it! :D :wink: :wink:

On a more serious note.

Why didn't all those Range Rover/ BMW & Porche owner dickheads catch the virus and make the roads Safer ?? :banghead:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 11:25 am
Jock Gooner wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
Jock Gooner wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:

On a more serious note.

Why didn't all those Range Rover/ BMW & Porche owner dickheads catch the virus and make the roads Safer
?? :banghead:

Christ man, you can't say things like that :shock: Not without including Aston Martin drivers whose initials are PM too

What do you mean......Piers Morgan drives an Aston. Didn't know, stroke of luck that eh :lol:

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

Jock Gooner wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
Jock Gooner wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
augie wrote:

Swings and roundabouts isn't it. If we can't get a cure some governments will have little option but to plan for the epidemic sweeping through enough of the population to achieve herd immunity.

The Swedes went for herd immunity, and they have by far the highest death rates in the region. I can't help feeling thats what Trump is trying to do as well as hang onto power.

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 12:58 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
Jock Gooner wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:

Swings and roundabouts isn't it. If we can't get a cure some governments will have little option but to plan for the epidemic sweeping through enough of the population to achieve herd immunity.

The Swedes went for herd immunity, and they have by far the highest death rates in the region. I can't help feeling thats what Trump is trying to do as well as hang onto power.

Given the size of their Sovereign Fund, Norway are one of the few countries that technically could afford to lockdown again. For the head honcho of their Public Health to say what she did is an interesting development. It's an honest assessment of the virus which could have a direct bearing on how future outbreaks are treated.

augie

Post by augie »

For any of you needlessly worried about the future direction of our club …………

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football ... es-nelson/

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :censored: :censored: :censored:

nut flush gooner

Jock Gooner wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 4:09 pm
nut flush gooner wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 12:58 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
Jock Gooner wrote:

Given the size of their Sovereign Fund, Norway are one of the few countries that technically could afford to lockdown again. For the head honcho of their Public Health to say what she did is an interesting development. It's an honest assessment of the virus which could have a direct bearing on how future outbreaks are treated.
Now you really are boring everyone!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

But this is my home patch, so all I am going to say is depressed oil prices and the stock market tanking hasn't done the value of their Sovereign Wealth fund any good.

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 8:26 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:

But this is my home patch, so all I am going to say is depressed oil prices and the stock market tanking hasn't done the value of their Sovereign Wealth fund any good.

At last :barscarf: :barscarf: For christsake don't go all shy on your home patch :lol: Are they down to their last 1/2 trillion USD then.

Hasn't done the house prices in Aberdeen any good either :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 12:26 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 11:25 am
Jock Gooner wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
Jock Gooner wrote:

On a more serious note.

Why didn't all those Range Rover/ BMW & Porche owner dickheads catch the virus and make the roads Safer
?? :banghead:

Christ man, you can't say things like that :shock: Not without including Aston Martin drivers whose initials are PM too

What do you mean......Piers Morgan drives an Aston. Didn't know, stroke of luck that eh :lol:

:oops: :oops: :oops:

Sorry My bad.

nut flush gooner

Jock Gooner wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 9:01 pm
nut flush gooner wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 8:26 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:

At last :barscarf: :barscarf: For christsake don't go all shy on your home patch :lol: Are they down to their last 1/2 trillion USD then.

Hasn't done the house prices in Aberdeen any good either :wink:
You're just encouraging the geeky side of my nature now! Historically the Norwegians always put their surplus oil money into various investments through their SWF. But this time they have had to draw down a lot of money, it's not catastrophic but I guess at least it's not comparable with Gordon Brown selling Gold at $275 when its $1,700 now.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Went to do shopping at Tesco this morning and FFS!!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

There are STILL people who should have been drowned at birth... They STILL don't understand or practise Social Distancing...

I was at the fruit section buying apples etc and this bloke just barged across me to get what he wanted...I was like

WTF

So rather than start by shouting I asked him "What are you doing? You do know what social distancing is, see those footprint markers and 2 metre lines on the floor - we are ALL supposed to stay away from each other by at least 2 metres"

His reply as he threw his stuff in a trolley " I haven't got time to wait for people like you, I've got things to do"

He then proceeded to brush past a woman further away in the dairy section etc - She immediately shouted at him, till an assistant arrived, she pointed him out and the last thing I saw was 2 security blokes headed where he had walked off to in another aisle..

I mean WTF!?? It beggars belief... :?

Why is it there are good hard working, decent, intelligent people dying from this awful thing and IdioticCUNTS like that are still wandering around, instead of dropping the fuckk DEAD and doing the rest of us a favour!? Grrrrr!

The BIG Stupid (Collective term for dumb humans) sadly is still alive and well. :roll: