CoronaVirus / Adolf Putin / The Apocalypse etc

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
A11M11

Re: CoronaVirus Latest

Post by A11M11 »

THis thing started in China , the world is in panic the western world's economy and political system is under severe pressure . Over the past few years all of our retail system has mutated into a buy it cheap and sell for profit rather than buy for quality and keep things for longer . We have become a disposable society . We throw things away when they stop working and 80% of this stuff comes from China.
Like Augie I don't believe the batburger was the source of this virus , it is quite possible that it came from a factory probably designed for some kind of pseudo miliatary purpose . Far fetched ?
Give it a bit longer let Europe fall to it's knees , get the American medical system to collapse , make the American people remove Trump and ruin everyones manufacturing base and then suddenly over the horizon will come a white knight to save the world with the antidote and cure the masses with the ability to supply all of our retail needs .
I believe that he will come from China.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Strange the way Coronavirus affects only males or females,, the other 57 new genders seem immune to it..

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

The corona Virus travelled entire world from Wuhan but it did not reach Beijing and Shanghai... can anybody put light?

Looks So Logical....After all Chinese Stock Market didn't crash....American and European Markets did....

Destroy other markets and be ready to capture them in every way

How to dominate the world quickly?

THE GREAT CHINESE STAGE

1. Create a virus and the antidote.

2. Spread the virus.

3. A demonstration of efficiency, building hospitals in a few days. After all, you were already prepared, with the projects, ordering the equipment, hiring the labor, the water and sewage network, the prefabricated building materials and stocked in an impressive volume.

4. Cause chaos in the world, starting with Europe.

5. Quickly plaster the economy of dozens of countries.

6. Stop production lines in factories in other countries.

7. Cause stock markets to fall and buy companies at a bargain price.

8. Quickly control the epidemic in your country. After all, you were already prepared.

9. Lower the price of commodities, including the price of oil you buy on a large scale.

10. Get back to producing quickly while the world is at a standstill. Buy what you negotiated cheaply in the crisis and sell more expensive what is lacking in countries that have paralyzed their industries.

PS: Pl read the book by Chinese colonels Qiao Liang and Wang Xiangsui, from 1999, “Unrestricted Warfare: China’s master plan to destroy America”, on Amazon. It's all there.

. On the other hand South Korea / United Kingdom / Italy / Spain and Asia are severely hit. How come Wuhan is suddenly free from the deadly virus?

China will say that their drastic initial measures they took was very stern and Wuhan was locked down to contain the spread to other areas. I am sure they are using the Anti dode of the virus.

Why Beijing was not hit? Why only Wuhan? Kind of interesting to ponder upon.. right? Well ..Wuhan is open for business now. America and all the above mentioned countries are devastated financially. Soon American economy will collapse as planned by China. China knows it CANNOT defeat America militarily as USA is at present
THE MOST POWERFUL country in the world. So use the virus...to cripple the economy and paralyse the nation and its Defense capabilities. Lately President Trump was always telling of how GREAT American economy was improving in all fronts. The only way to destroy his vision of making AMERICA GREAT AGAIN is to create an economic havoc.

China's President Xi Jinping...just wore a simple RM1 facemask to visit those effected areas. As President he should be covered from head to toe.....but it was not the case. He was already injected to resist any harm from the virus....that means a cure was already in place before the virus was released.
. China,s vision is to control the World economy by buying up stocks now from countries facing the brink of severe ECONOMIC COLLAPSE. Later China will announce that their Medical Researchers have found a cure to destroy the virus. Now China have other countries stocks in their arsenal and these countries will soon be slave to their master...CHINA.

Just Think about it ...

The Doctor Who declared this virus was also Silenced by the Chinese Authorities...
I read this following my earlier post it was sent to me from Spain................................................................. strange

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

A11M11 wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:29 am
THis thing started in China , the world is in panic the western world's economy and political system is under severe pressure . Over the past few years all of our retail system has mutated into a buy it cheap and sell for profit rather than buy for quality and keep things for longer . We have become a disposable society . We throw things away when they stop working and 80% of this stuff comes from China.
Like Augie I don't believe the batburger was the source of this virus , it is quite possible that it came from a factory probably designed for some kind of pseudo miliatary purpose . Far fetched ?
Give it a bit longer let Europe fall to it's knees , get the American medical system to collapse , make the American people remove Trump and ruin everyones manufacturing base and then suddenly over the horizon will come a white knight to save the world with the antidote and cure the masses with the ability to supply all of our retail needs .
I believe that he will come from China.
The Chinese are behind in terms of vaccines than ourselves and the likes of Germany, porton down is 10 miles from me (and I've worked in there before), they will more than likely have a vaccine before anyone.else as they've been working on stuff like this for over a hundred years.

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

The premise is that they already have it . Life is cheap to them , a few here and there, is small beer for President Xi especially when his country dominates the world's finances.

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Bradywasking wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:45 am
Strange the way Coronavirus affects only males or females,, the other 57 new genders seem immune to it..
:lol:

I'm sure the Chinese scientists are working on it as we speak.

LeftfootlegendGooner

A11M11 wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:56 pm
The premise is that they already have it . Life is cheap to them , a few here and there, is small beer for President Xi especially when his country dominates the world's finances.
I honestly think people are crazy if they think the American government (or any government) gave this to the world but makes a good story.

The point about them already sitting on a vaccine is a moot one because we will have one of our own very soon.

LeftfootlegendGooner

Coromavirus free man seeks coromavirus free woman with toilet paper.

Send pictures of toilet paper!

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:19 pm

You may want to clarify not pre-used mate !

Midz

Post by Midz »

:D

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

I see you're on a 'Roll'. :D :wink:

LeftfootlegendGooner

StuartL wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:29 pm

You may want to clarify not pre-used mate !
:shock:

Damn :lol:

LeftfootlegendGooner

OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:03 pm

:lol:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:03 pm

:barscarf:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

If it so easy to produce a vaccine for this virus from scratch, why has it taken so long for the greatest epidemiologists, virologists and biochemists worldwide to get to where they are now, baring in they've had 3 months already. Do not underestimate this thing, scientists dont even know for sure whether it is biphasal yet and therefore a vaccine too early might be pointless.

Japan were looking to ease their lockdown over the next week however due to a sudden resurgence of cases they have changed their schedule.

By the way, the Wuhan and Hubei province biological and virological laboratory is about a quarter mile from the Wuhan food market where the outbreak allegedly started, coincidence? :rubchin:

Western Stock Exchanges should have been closed and stocks frozen for 12 months to prevent the Chinese profiteering, unfortunately the IMF and world bank would never allow this as it would reduce their own ability to profiteer, I mean balance the books :wink: