CoronaVirus / Adolf Putin / The Apocalypse etc

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Jock Gooner

Re: CoronaVirus Latest

Post by Jock Gooner »

goonertux wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 1:54 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:27 pm
nut flush gooner wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:44 pm

Of course whether they are mates or not is relevant. Farage probably couldn't give two fu.cks about what Cummings did but he does bear a grudge about what he saw as a snub over Brexit. Sky did a special on Farage in which he said as much about DC. You claim a lot of centre right dislike DC, ok, so where does that actually stem from then? Seems to me that the only thing he was guilty of before Durhamgate was Brexit!

Ironically many of the people who were banging on about DC are now happily stood shoulder to shoulder in London in flagrant breach of social distancing to protest against the shit that went on in the US. Hypocrisy of the highest order.
https://yougov.co.uk/topics/politics/su ... 26/3fb8f/2

Just put it to bed. Nothing better than a survey to clarify the obvious.

You haven't put anything to bed, you've just avoided a perfectly reasonable question.

I asked you what you problem with DC was......if it's not Brexit....then what on earth is it.
Are you aware of his quotes regarding the NHS and the elderly? Suggest you look them up and add them to the fact that the rule maker broke the rules. Anyone who defends him just isn’t seeing the bigger picture.
[/quote]

Oh ffs tux, I though we had finished our chat. Then you just can't help but bounce back in just as nut flush and I are finishing our discussion.

I have a hunch that the 'quotes' you refer to aren't necessarily in quotation marks and have the word "allegedly" in front of them.

You've heard from others on here who are fed up with us going round and round but it's your choice if you want to start up again.

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

“None so blind as those that will not see”.
Most appropriate quote of all, in these strange times.

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Especially in the absence of any other promised quotes.

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

Look them up Jock. Even you may be shocked.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52911994

Can’t be Kane as his spittle would have infected everyone within 100 meters (or is that being racist ? )

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:17 pm
nut flush gooner wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:05 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
nut flush gooner wrote:

Of course whether they are mates or not is relevant. Farage probably couldn't give two fu.cks about what Cummings did but he does bear a grudge about what he saw as a snub over Brexit. Sky did a special on Farage in which he said as much about DC. You claim a lot of centre right dislike DC, ok, so where does that actually stem from then? Seems to me that the only thing he was guilty of before Durhamgate was Brexit!

Ironically many of the people who were banging on about DC are now happily stood shoulder to shoulder in London in flagrant breach of social distancing to protest against the shit that went on in the US. Hypocrisy of the highest order.

You haven't put anything to bed, you've just avoided a perfectly reasonable question.

I asked you what you problem with DC was......if it's not Brexit....then what on earth is it.
No all along you've been saying it was a political witchhunt against DC, from the left and from Remainers. There's nothing more to say.

Ha ha, another classic nutty boy swerve when you don't like the direction of travel.

It is a perfectly reasonable question and failure to provide a reasonable answer leads me to conclude you've simply still got the hump about Brexit.
[/quote]

Classic? The survey disproves two of your theories, that lefties and remainers want him out. Look at the numbers, its clear that a significant number of leavers and Conservative voters also want him out. The condemnation is across the board.

All we need now is for you to label yougov as a bunch of left wing loonies. :lol: :x

Whilst were at it you probably support Rees Moggs directive to abandon online voting in parliament, despite his colleague Alok Sharma showing Covid like symptoms at the despatch box.

I chatted with two mates yesterday, who have generally voted Conservative in the past.We were all very impressed with Kier Starmer systematically taking Boris apart during PMQs. Boris needs to up his game because his style over substance way of governing is getting found out, let's face it Starmer has held back so far so its going to be a rough few years for the PM that has presided over multiple failures in managing this crisis properly.

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

goonertux wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:18 pm
Look them up Jock. Even you may be shocked.

:lol:

I refer you to my previous point - I suspect a lack of actual direct quotes, lots of "allegations" and little substance.

The burden of proof sits with you.

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:16 am
Jock Gooner wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:17 pm
nut flush gooner wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:05 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
nut flush gooner wrote:

No all along you've been saying it was a political witchhunt against DC, from the left and from Remainers. There's nothing more to say.

Ha ha, another classic nutty boy swerve when you don't like the direction of travel.

It is a perfectly reasonable question and failure to provide a reasonable answer leads me to conclude you've simply still got the hump about Brexit.
Classic? The survey disproves two of your theories, that lefties and remainers want him out. Look at the numbers, its clear that a significant number of leavers and Conservative voters also want him out. The condemnation is across the board.

All we need now is for you to label yougov as a bunch of left wing loonies. :lol: :x

Whilst were at it you probably support Rees Moggs directive to abandon online voting in parliament, despite his colleague Alok Sharma showing Covid like symptoms at the despatch box.

I chatted with two mates yesterday, who have generally voted Conservative in the past.We were all very impressed with Kier Starmer systematically taking Boris apart during PMQs. Boris needs to up his game because his style over substance way of governing is getting found out, let's face it Starmer has held back so far so its going to be a rough few years for the PM that has presided over multiple failures in managing this crisis properly.
[/quote]

The DC witch hunt was started by the Guardian and Mirror in a carefully orchestrated attempt to take out Boris' chief advisor. That couldn't be any more leftie in origin. They know that Boris hasn't a clue about public opinion but DC seems rather useful on the subject so go for him. Of course there will be others who don't like DC who will jump on board the bandwagon. Some of them will even lie about their true motives.

But, once again you avoid the question. What is your problem with DC ? How difficult can it be to give a straight answer to that.

Were you on here shouting about Kinnock breaking the lockdown......or.......Ferguson.....or......the Labour whip lady ? Have you been shouting about all the protestors breaking social distancing rules? No all these things apparently don't register with you but that DC......what a bastard eh.

The word that is beginning to form in my mind is hypocrite.

John F

Post by John F »

StuartL wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:39 pm

Can’t be Kane as his spittle would have infected everyone within 100 meters (or is that being racist ? )
The Spuds have also had to borrow 175 million from the Bank of England because of the crisis.

StuartL

Post by StuartL »

John F wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:37 pm
StuartL wrote:

The Spuds have also had to borrow 175 million from the Bank of England because of the crisis.
What to clear up Kane’s spit ? £175m might not be enough :rubchin:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

StuartL wrote:

Not at all Stu...I think you're just being Phleghmatic! :D :wink: :wink:

John F

Post by John F »

StuartL wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:49 pm
John F wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:37 pm
StuartL wrote:

What to clear up Kane’s spit ? £175m might not be enough :rubchin:
:D

It's being spent on spit guards..

StuartL

Post by StuartL »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:10 pm
StuartL wrote:

Not at all Stu...I think you're just being Phleghmatic! :D :wink: :wink:
:lol: :lol:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Fucking hell football's been off so long even Jack Wilshere's fit :shock:

StuartL

Post by StuartL »

rodders999 wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:27 pm
Fucking hell football's been off so long even Jack Wilshere's fit :shock:
Ha ha - wait and see if he actually starts.

Feel sorry for the lad, he could have been decent - he looks so old now already.