Season predictor / What happens next? Merged thread.

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: Season predictor / What happens next? Merged thread.

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed May 13, 2020 6:21 am
Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 5:01 pm
Bradywasking wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 8:47 am
The Daily Mail is reporting that Liverpool FC are insulted by suggestions that their supporters won't respect social distancing protocols if Liverpool win the league title.
It's not as if there is any evidence out there that Liverpool supporters are unable to behave themselves and follow instructions.
Shamed by nothing, insulted by everything.
If they went mad and smashed up their shithole of a city, which no doubt, they will, I don't think anyone would notice. Burnt out cars?, torched shops? looting? rapes? ice picks through the heads of black students? The rest of the country would probably just assume it was an ordinary Tuesday afternoon.
:lol:

And then the rest of the football world and society would have to endure having an annual attention seeking grief fest to commemorate it rammed down our throats for the rest of time. :roll:

Fucking grief whores. :censored:
That's the perfect description for them mate.

Or perhaps House robbing, jobless dole grabbing, wallet lifting, hubcap thieving, Juventus fan murdering grief whores? :rubchin: Whaddya think???

Almunia is a clown

Post by Almunia is a clown »

I suppose it will be like a new season if the PL starts up,

I've seen some Bundesliga highlights but I'm not one for watching neutral games when I have no connection to the clubs playing. Surprisingly I've never been to a German ground, so no reason to be bothered. :roll:

The Dutch cancelled their League, I like Feyernoord :mrgreen: as been there, their fans are sound so like to see them do well, plus they don't like the Toilet Lids! :barscarf:
Last edited by Almunia is a clown on Sun May 17, 2020 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Almunia is a clown

Post by Almunia is a clown »

:barscarf:

dano

Post by dano »

does anyone care about the lower tier? I read that a good number (25 maybe) of Championship, One and Two are at risk of going under. https://www.theguardian.com/football/bl ... h-football

Daughter and family lived near Cheltenham, always liked going to a small ground to watch a match.