Season predictor / What happens next? Merged thread.

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Post Reply
User avatar
Herd
Posts: 6226
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:00 am

Re: Season predictor / What happens next? Merged thread.

Post by Herd »

The clubs want to play or they will lose the tv moneyman as will the premier league which I'm sure syphons of a good chunk for themselves !
Also if they let season ticket holders watch on TV they will try and diddle them out of the refund they deserve .
The Government is cool with that as it will keep people occupied and perhaps they wont batter the wife .
I want it voided so Liverpool don't win it !

User avatar
DB10GOONER
Posts: 48115
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:06 pm
Location: Dublin, Ireland.
Contact:

Re: Season predictor / What happens next? Merged thread.

Post by DB10GOONER »

Herd wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:34 pm
The clubs want to play or they will lose the tv moneyman as will the premier league which I'm sure syphons of a good chunk for themselves !
Also if they let season ticket holders watch on TV they will try and diddle them out of the refund they deserve .
The Government is cool with that as it will keep people occupied and perhaps they wont batter the wife .
I want it voided so Liverpool don't win it !
You are in good company on here buddy! :barscarf:

User avatar
DB10GOONER
Posts: 48115
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:06 pm
Location: Dublin, Ireland.
Contact:

Re: Season predictor / What happens next? Merged thread.

Post by DB10GOONER »

Gimme an N :barscarf:

User avatar
DB10GOONER
Posts: 48115
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:06 pm
Location: Dublin, Ireland.
Contact:

Re: Season predictor / What happens next? Merged thread.

Post by DB10GOONER »

Gimme an A :barscarf:

User avatar
DB10GOONER
Posts: 48115
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:06 pm
Location: Dublin, Ireland.
Contact:

Re: Season predictor / What happens next? Merged thread.

Post by DB10GOONER »

Gimme a V :barscarf:

User avatar
DB10GOONER
Posts: 48115
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:06 pm
Location: Dublin, Ireland.
Contact:

Re: Season predictor / What happens next? Merged thread.

Post by DB10GOONER »

NAV :barscarf:

NAV :barscarf:

NAV :barscarf:


:D :wink:

User avatar
GoonerMuzz
Posts: 4212
Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:53 pm
Location: Defending is optional

Re: Season predictor / What happens next? Merged thread.

Post by GoonerMuzz »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:57 pm
NAV :barscarf:

NAV :barscarf:

NAV :barscarf:


:D :wink:
Hmmm think you need something a bit more catchy DB, NAV sounds a bit to close to your Irish roots..... bloody Navvy cant you find a railway or canal to build to fill your time or even a driveway :shock:

User avatar
OneBardGooner
Posts: 28880
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:41 am
Location: Dark Side Of The Mood

Re: Season predictor / What happens next? Merged thread.

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:57 pm
NAV :barscarf:

NAV :barscarf:

NAV :barscarf:


:D :wink:
:high5:

Yeah FuckThe FUCKOff ya scouseTWATCUNTS.

No doubt they'll start a new campaign - Obviously to run concurrently with the countless others -

"Justice for the (how ever many home supporters that TOILET Anfield (A Wallet Lifters Paradise) holds.


:D

User avatar
OneBardGooner
Posts: 28880
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:41 am
Location: Dark Side Of The Mood

Re: Season predictor / What happens next? Merged thread.

Post by OneBardGooner »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:11 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:57 pm
NAV :barscarf:

NAV :barscarf:

NAV :barscarf:


:D :wink:
Hmmm think you need something a bit more catchy DB, NAV sounds a bit to close to your Irish roots..... bloody Navvy cant you find a railway or canal to build to fill your time or even a driveway :shock:
Aww! C'mon mate there's no need to Tar all Irish people with such slanderous words.

User avatar
Nos89
Posts: 3508
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:44 am

Re: Season predictor / What happens next? Merged thread.

Post by Nos89 »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:44 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:57 pm
NAV :barscarf:

NAV :barscarf:

NAV :barscarf:


:D :wink:
:high5:

Yeah FuckThe FUCKOff ya scouseTWATCUNTS.

No doubt they'll start a new campaign - Obviously to run concurrently with the countless others -

"Justice for the (how ever many home supporters that TOILET Anfield (A Wallet Lifters Paradise) holds.


:D

I'm just waiting for the LFC to put in an appeal to UEFA to get the Atletico Madrid overturned as they believe the game shouldn't have gone ahead because of the threat of Covid-19.

The season has to continue as it's a large contributor to our exports and GDP. Not only do the clubs need the money, the government do as well. M

User avatar
DB10GOONER
Posts: 48115
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:06 pm
Location: Dublin, Ireland.
Contact:

Re: Season predictor / What happens next? Merged thread.

Post by DB10GOONER »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:11 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:57 pm
NAV :barscarf:

NAV :barscarf:

NAV :barscarf:


:D :wink:
Hmmm think you need something a bit more catchy DB, NAV sounds a bit to close to your Irish roots..... bloody Navvy cant you find a railway or canal to build to fill your time or even a driveway :shock:
All I could see there was "Thanks for fucking all our Ingerlish women DB."

:shock:

:lol: :wink:

NAV :barscarf:

User avatar
DB10GOONER
Posts: 48115
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:06 pm
Location: Dublin, Ireland.
Contact:

Re: Season predictor / What happens next? Merged thread.

Post by DB10GOONER »

Nos89 wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:51 am
OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:44 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:57 pm
NAV :barscarf:

NAV :barscarf:

NAV :barscarf:


:D :wink:
:high5:

Yeah FuckThe FUCKOff ya scouseTWATCUNTS.

No doubt they'll start a new campaign - Obviously to run concurrently with the countless others -

"Justice for the (how ever many home supporters that TOILET Anfield (A Wallet Lifters Paradise) holds.


:D

I'm just waiting for the LFC to put in an appeal to UEFA to get the Atletico Madrid overturned as they believe the game shouldn't have gone ahead because of the threat of Covid-19.

The season has to continue as it's a large contributor to our exports and GDP. Not only do the clubs need the money, the government do as well. M
Sorry Nos but again there is a bit of a whiff of the cùnt off that post. :box: :lol:

Economic collapse is a fair trade off to stop the victims winning the PL. Try see the bigger picture ffs man!! 8)

:wink:

Jock Gooner
Posts: 2688
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:53 am

Re: Season predictor / What happens next? Merged thread.

Post by Jock Gooner »

Talk that PSG are being 'crowned' Champions :shock:

Stupid idea, shit precedent - that's the fuc.king french for you :x

User avatar
Nos89
Posts: 3508
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:44 am

Re: Season predictor / What happens next? Merged thread.

Post by Nos89 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:45 am
Nos89 wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:51 am
OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:44 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:57 pm
NAV :barscarf:

NAV :barscarf:

NAV :barscarf:


:D :wink:
:high5:

Yeah FuckThe FUCKOff ya scouseTWATCUNTS.

No doubt they'll start a new campaign - Obviously to run concurrently with the countless others -

"Justice for the (how ever many home supporters that TOILET Anfield (A Wallet Lifters Paradise) holds.


:D

I'm just waiting for the LFC to put in an appeal to UEFA to get the Atletico Madrid overturned as they believe the game shouldn't have gone ahead because of the threat of Covid-19.

The season has to continue as it's a large contributor to our exports and GDP. Not only do the clubs need the money, the government do as well. M
Sorry Nos but again there is a bit of a whiff of the cùnt off that post. :box: :lol:

Economic collapse is a fair trade off to stop the victims winning the PL. Try see the bigger picture ffs man!! 8)

:wink:
Whilst the joy we will get from the season being null and void will be short term. The whinging from lfc supporters will go on for the next 50 years. As well, every fucking pundit on sky. bt, bbc will be saying that lfc are the "morale" winners of the title for the season2019/20,for at least the next 5 years. I think the short term pain of them being crowned champions once the season continues is better for other football supporters. In any case the fervour of winning the title this season will be watered down, much like Juve's European cup win in '85.
Of course, there will still be a fucking parade because that's how Liverpool council like to waste their money.
As for your economic proposition, yeah, i could get on board with that policy. :D :D

User avatar
Bradywasking
Posts: 5813
Joined: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:14 am

Re: Season predictor / What happens next? Merged thread.

Post by Bradywasking »

Interesting angle on the Premier League finishing or not coming from The Merseyside Police..They fear The Victims winning a title behind closed doors could lead to an explosion of their fans coming out onto the streets of Liverpool. The Police don't want this to happen because of the fears of the spread of Covid19, they say, and probably because the potential for public disorder would be quite high . There would be Street drinking because pubs are closed...Liverpool fans are generally unable to behave or take direction from authorities..

Post Reply