Season Ticket Advice (20/21)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Perryashburtongroves

Re: Season Ticket Advice (20/21)

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Justinsaid wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:04 pm
The thing is I do actually want the season ticket, just really want it in the lower tier.

I don't want to play hard ball too much and lose out after waiting 7 years. At the same time, I don't just want to just get one upstairs because I'm being fobbed off by the bloke just trying to sell the more expensive tickets that less people want.
If you want the season ticket, could you have another chat with them, tell them that you'll take it this year but would like written confirmation that you will be able to move to a lower tier seat next summer? Right now, shifting tickets and getting money in early is a top priority for clubs and they may well be willing to do a deal with you if give them your money right now when they need it.