Jock Gooner v NFG Fight Poll

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.

Who would win in a fight?

Nutflush
4
67%
Jock
2
33%
 
Total votes: 6

User avatar
goonersid
Posts: 7737
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:40 am
Location: DERRY CITY

Jock Gooner v NFG Fight Poll

Post by goonersid »

Given the longest running feud in forum history is showing no signs of being resolved.
I suggest that the only way to bring it to a satisfactory conclusion, is for Jock and Nutflush to have a fight. :D
I’m going to guess that given his forum name, that Jock Gooner is Scottish :rubchin:
It’s a well known fact that Scottish people are quite aggressive and are even worse if they’ve been drinking :wink:
I’m going to take a shot in the dark and say that Nutflush is Ingerlish :rubchin:
It’s a well known fact that Ingerlish people are quite pleasant until they’ve had a drink, where they also become aggressive and a bit violent :wink: although they’re not very good fighters as a rule :wink:
With this in mind, I’m going to go by stereotype and vote that Jock would knock 6 shades of shite out of poor NFG!

User avatar
StuartL
Posts: 6480
Joined: Sat May 17, 2008 8:22 pm
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day and I’m feeling good

Re: Jock Gooner v NFG Fight Poll

Post by StuartL »

goonersid wrote:
Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:13 pm
Given the longest running feud in forum history is showing no signs of being resolved.
I suggest that the only way to bring it to a satisfactory conclusion, is for Jock and Nutflush to have a fight. :D
I’m going to guess that given his forum name, that Jock Gooner is Scottish :rubchin:
It’s a well known fact that Scottish people are quite aggressive and are even worse if they’ve been drinking :wink:
I’m going to take a shot in the dark and say that Nutflush is Ingerlish :rubchin:
It’s a well known fact that Ingerlish people are quite pleasant until they’ve had a drink, where they also become aggressive and a bit violent :wink: although they’re not very good fighters as a rule :wink:
With this in mind, I’m going to go by stereotype and vote that Jock would knock 6 shades of shite out of poor NFG!

All well and good Augie, except if you bothered to read his posts, you would know Jock Gooner, isn’t Scottish, he just lived up there.

User avatar
goonersid
Posts: 7737
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:40 am
Location: DERRY CITY

Re: Jock Gooner v NFG Fight Poll

Post by goonersid »

StuartL wrote:
Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:36 pm
goonersid wrote:
Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:13 pm
Given the longest running feud in forum history is showing no signs of being resolved.
I suggest that the only way to bring it to a satisfactory conclusion, is for Jock and Nutflush to have a fight. :D
I’m going to guess that given his forum name, that Jock Gooner is Scottish :rubchin:
It’s a well known fact that Scottish people are quite aggressive and are even worse if they’ve been drinking :wink:
I’m going to take a shot in the dark and say that Nutflush is Ingerlish :rubchin:
It’s a well known fact that Ingerlish people are quite pleasant until they’ve had a drink, where they also become aggressive and a bit violent :wink: although they’re not very good fighters as a rule :wink:
With this in mind, I’m going to go by stereotype and vote that Jock would knock 6 shades of shite out of poor NFG!

All well and good Augie, except if you bothered to read his posts, you would know Jock Gooner, isn’t Scottish, he just lived up there.
As I said it was a guess! But he will have become one of them😏

User avatar
IW8Goalmachine
Posts: 2610
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:15 am
Location: Galway

Re: Jock Gooner v NFG Fight Poll

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

Can there be an option for the rest of us to fight the two of them for torturing us all through it :lol:

Jock Gooner
Posts: 2680
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:53 am

Re: Jock Gooner v NFG Fight Poll

Post by Jock Gooner »

:lol: :lol:

Very good post Sid :lol:

Stuart is correct, I am English born but of Scottish blood so I am a really nasty cu.nt with or without a drink in.

I can take a hint (admittedly it might be the second one :oops: ) so will go back to drinking rather than just arguing with the nutty one.

Apologies to all for boring you :lol:

John F
Posts: 314
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:41 pm

Re: Jock Gooner v NFG Fight Poll

Post by John F »

Voted Nut flush due to name sounds tough. :D

nut flush gooner
Posts: 3179
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:23 am

Re: Jock Gooner v NFG Fight Poll

Post by nut flush gooner »

:D :D :D

Jock is no Herd, who genuinely scares me! And a Scottish Conservative who supports Arsenal, mind blowing.

User avatar
augie
Posts: 25769
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:03 pm
Location: Ireland

Re: Jock Gooner v NFG Fight Poll

Post by augie »

StuartL wrote:
Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:36 pm
goonersid wrote:
Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:13 pm
Given the longest running feud in forum history is showing no signs of being resolved.
I suggest that the only way to bring it to a satisfactory conclusion, is for Jock and Nutflush to have a fight. :D
I’m going to guess that given his forum name, that Jock Gooner is Scottish :rubchin:
It’s a well known fact that Scottish people are quite aggressive and are even worse if they’ve been drinking :wink:
I’m going to take a shot in the dark and say that Nutflush is Ingerlish :rubchin:
It’s a well known fact that Ingerlish people are quite pleasant until they’ve had a drink, where they also become aggressive and a bit violent :wink: although they’re not very good fighters as a rule :wink:
With this in mind, I’m going to go by stereotype and vote that Jock would knock 6 shades of shite out of poor NFG!

All well and good Augie, except if you bothered to read his posts, you would know Jock Gooner, isn’t Scottish, he just lived up there.



Stuart, sid started this thread not me - I'm not the only one fcuked off with all the political posts 8)

Just out of interest, where is tux in all this ? He was a founder member (with jock) of the political brawling lately, and I fear that him and nfg would tag team poor old jock and it would be a non contest

User avatar
StuartL
Posts: 6480
Joined: Sat May 17, 2008 8:22 pm
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day and I’m feeling good

Re: Jock Gooner v NFG Fight Poll

Post by StuartL »

augie wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:26 am
StuartL wrote:
Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:36 pm
goonersid wrote:
Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:13 pm
Given the longest running feud in forum history is showing no signs of being resolved.
I suggest that the only way to bring it to a satisfactory conclusion, is for Jock and Nutflush to have a fight. :D
I’m going to guess that given his forum name, that Jock Gooner is Scottish :rubchin:
It’s a well known fact that Scottish people are quite aggressive and are even worse if they’ve been drinking :wink:
I’m going to take a shot in the dark and say that Nutflush is Ingerlish :rubchin:
It’s a well known fact that Ingerlish people are quite pleasant until they’ve had a drink, where they also become aggressive and a bit violent :wink: although they’re not very good fighters as a rule :wink:
With this in mind, I’m going to go by stereotype and vote that Jock would knock 6 shades of shite out of poor NFG!

All well and good Augie, except if you bothered to read his posts, you would know Jock Gooner, isn’t Scottish, he just lived up there.



Stuart, sid started this thread not me - I'm not the only one fcuked off with all the political posts 8)

Just out of interest, where is tux in all this ? He was a founder member (with jock) of the political brawling lately, and I fear that him and nfg would tag team poor old jock and it would be a non contest
If you are a fan of tag team wrestling -check out the ultimate surrender ****


**** Really not suitable for work **** or home if you have anyone else in the room ****

User avatar
OneBardGooner
Posts: 28644
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:41 am
Location: Dark Side Of The Mood

Re: Jock Gooner v NFG Fight Poll

Post by OneBardGooner »

I think Herd should be the Ref and I'd put my money on him to win by a Double Knock out! :barscarf: :lol:

User avatar
DB10GOONER
Posts: 47807
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:06 pm
Location: Dublin, Ireland.
Contact:

Re: Jock Gooner v NFG Fight Poll

Post by DB10GOONER »

Fucking sid.... any excuse for a poll. Like a kid with a new toy. :roll:

:lol: :wink:

User avatar
goonertux
Posts: 991
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:02 pm

Re: Jock Gooner v NFG Fight Poll

Post by goonertux »

augie wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:26 am
StuartL wrote:
Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:36 pm
goonersid wrote:
Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:13 pm
Given the longest running feud in forum history is showing no signs of being resolved.
I suggest that the only way to bring it to a satisfactory conclusion, is for Jock and Nutflush to have a fight. :D
I’m going to guess that given his forum name, that Jock Gooner is Scottish :rubchin:
It’s a well known fact that Scottish people are quite aggressive and are even worse if they’ve been drinking :wink:
I’m going to take a shot in the dark and say that Nutflush is Ingerlish :rubchin:
It’s a well known fact that Ingerlish people are quite pleasant until they’ve had a drink, where they also become aggressive and a bit violent :wink: although they’re not very good fighters as a rule :wink:
With this in mind, I’m going to go by stereotype and vote that Jock would knock 6 shades of shite out of poor NFG!

All well and good Augie, except if you bothered to read his posts, you would know Jock Gooner, isn’t Scottish, he just lived up there.



Stuart, sid started this thread not me - I'm not the only one fcuked off with all the political posts 8)

Just out of interest, where is tux in all this ? He was a founder member (with jock) of the political brawling lately, and I fear that him and nfg would tag team poor old jock and it would be a non contest
Firmly in Nut’s corner but me and Jock have come to a compromise. Agree to disagree (even though I’m right!) :lol: :wink:
Anyway, best of order. Gentlemen, to your corners!

nut flush gooner
Posts: 3179
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:23 am

Re: Jock Gooner v NFG Fight Poll

Post by nut flush gooner »

goonertux wrote:
Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:12 am
augie wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:26 am
StuartL wrote:
Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:36 pm
goonersid wrote:
Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:13 pm
Given the longest running feud in forum history is showing no signs of being resolved.
I suggest that the only way to bring it to a satisfactory conclusion, is for Jock and Nutflush to have a fight. :D
I’m going to guess that given his forum name, that Jock Gooner is Scottish :rubchin:
It’s a well known fact that Scottish people are quite aggressive and are even worse if they’ve been drinking :wink:
I’m going to take a shot in the dark and say that Nutflush is Ingerlish :rubchin:
It’s a well known fact that Ingerlish people are quite pleasant until they’ve had a drink, where they also become aggressive and a bit violent :wink: although they’re not very good fighters as a rule :wink:
With this in mind, I’m going to go by stereotype and vote that Jock would knock 6 shades of shite out of poor NFG!

All well and good Augie, except if you bothered to read his posts, you would know Jock Gooner, isn’t Scottish, he just lived up there.



Stuart, sid started this thread not me - I'm not the only one fcuked off with all the political posts 8)

Just out of interest, where is tux in all this ? He was a founder member (with jock) of the political brawling lately, and I fear that him and nfg would tag team poor old jock and it would be a non contest
Firmly in Nut’s corner but me and Jock have come to a compromise. Agree to disagree (even though I’m right!) :lol: :wink:
Anyway, best of order. Gentlemen, to your corners!
If I see something I disagree with I will say so, and try to give a reason why. Might rub people up the wrong way but at the end of the day we are all Gooners, so it really is nothing personal. This is what happens on forums right? If we all agreed what a boring place this would be.

User avatar
OneBardGooner
Posts: 28644
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:41 am
Location: Dark Side Of The Mood

Re: Jock Gooner v NFG Fight Poll

Post by OneBardGooner »

:box:

User avatar
StuartL
Posts: 6480
Joined: Sat May 17, 2008 8:22 pm
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day and I’m feeling good

Re: Jock Gooner v NFG Fight Poll

Post by StuartL »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:46 am
goonertux wrote:
Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:12 am
augie wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:26 am
StuartL wrote:
Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:36 pm
goonersid wrote:
Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:13 pm
Given the longest running feud in forum history is showing no signs of being resolved.
I suggest that the only way to bring it to a satisfactory conclusion, is for Jock and Nutflush to have a fight. :D
I’m going to guess that given his forum name, that Jock Gooner is Scottish :rubchin:
It’s a well known fact that Scottish people are quite aggressive and are even worse if they’ve been drinking :wink:
I’m going to take a shot in the dark and say that Nutflush is Ingerlish :rubchin:
It’s a well known fact that Ingerlish people are quite pleasant until they’ve had a drink, where they also become aggressive and a bit violent :wink: although they’re not very good fighters as a rule :wink:
With this in mind, I’m going to go by stereotype and vote that Jock would knock 6 shades of shite out of poor NFG!

All well and good Augie, except if you bothered to read his posts, you would know Jock Gooner, isn’t Scottish, he just lived up there.



Stuart, sid started this thread not me - I'm not the only one fcuked off with all the political posts 8)

Just out of interest, where is tux in all this ? He was a founder member (with jock) of the political brawling lately, and I fear that him and nfg would tag team poor old jock and it would be a non contest
Firmly in Nut’s corner but me and Jock have come to a compromise. Agree to disagree (even though I’m right!) :lol: :wink:
Anyway, best of order. Gentlemen, to your corners!
If I see something I disagree with I will say so, and try to give a reason why. Might rub people up the wrong way but at the end of the day we are all Gooners, so it really is nothing personal. This is what happens on forums right? If we all agreed what a boring place this would be.
I agree 😉

Post Reply