Sheff Utd A FA cup Sun 28/06 ko 1pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
mcdowell42

Re: Sheff Utd A FA cup Sun 28/06 ko 1pm

Post by mcdowell42 »

Chris Wilder accuses Mikel Arteta of turning drinks break into team talk. “We were told against Arsenal we weren’t allowed before the game to give team talks and then I saw Mikel gather his troops and start delivering a team talk [@MirrorFootball]

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:45 pm
Chris Wilder accuses Mikel Arteta of turning drinks break into team talk. “We were told against Arsenal we weren’t allowed before the game to give team talks and then I saw Mikel gather his troops and start delivering a team talk [@MirrorFootball]
You snooze, you lose

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:56 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:
You snooze, you lose
Shouldn’t we offer them a replay ?

Clash

Post by Clash »

StuartL wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:57 am
IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:56 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:
You snooze, you lose
Shouldn’t we offer them a replay ?
haha briiliant :D

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Sheffield United always have a little moan about cup games v Arsenal. There was the obvious Kanu goal in 1999, Arsenal offered a rematch rather than a replay I think. The difference being a replay would have had to take place at Bramall Lane. Despite the offer, which Arsenal didn't have to make , Steve Bruce wasn't happy and wanted a home replay. In the 2003 semi final they claimed one of their player's was injured when Freddie scored the only goal..There was a player down alright, but to my recollection he didn't need treatment before the game restarted

I'm sure Ceballos was taking instructions on how to score a last minute winner from Arteta during the water break...

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Add Wilder to Redkrapp and Fat FuckingSam and Pubis - shit little club managers that love a moan to deflect from their own failings. :roll: