Sheff Utd A FA cup Sun 28/06 ko 1pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
northbank123

Re: Sheff Utd A FA cup Sun 28/06 ko 1pm

Post by northbank123 »

Fucking hell that is a dreadful side.

More Arteta roulette as well. 3 at the back by the looks of it, changes the frontline yet again with Lacazette through the middle. He is willing to play any fucker through the middle except our best player who scores bags of goals there and is pretty ineffective in any other position.

Any wonder that the players don’t seem to know what system they’re supposed to be playing?

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Subs: Macey, Bellerin, Holding, Smith, Sokratis, Ceballos, Nelson, Aubameyang, Nketiah. https://t.co/pmYY0MpEaj

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

I'm fucking lost, I have absolutely no idea what he thinks hes doing in terms of team selection. We played ok the other night and were reasonably solid for most of it so why change it so much. The cup is a real chance to get back into the okey dokey Europa league, if money is so important, so why take a chance by messing with the team :banghead:

Just for the record I'm not saying it was our best team the other night but a 'better' team and surely what they need right now is a bit of consistency to get used to playing with each other and for the love of God why the fuck is Luiz back in the team, red card waiting to happen every match he is actually worse than Xhaka in that respect..... :roll:

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

Just watch McBurnie target Luiz. Old school, not all that, lower league centre forward and a bit of a prick to be honest, but he’ll tear our whimpering defence apart. And Ozil pockets another £350k for feck all!

shu

Post by shu »

I find it really hard to back a manager who picks Xhaka and Luiz ffs they are shite .

I will give Arteta until the end of the transfer window

John F

Post by John F »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:44 am
I'm fucking lost, I have absolutely no idea what he thinks hes doing in terms of team selection. We played ok the other night and were reasonably solid for most of it so why change it so much. The cup is a real chance to get back into the okey dokey Europa league, if money is so important, so why take a chance by messing with the team :banghead:

Just for the record I'm not saying it was our best team the other night but a 'better' team and surely what they need right now is a bit of consistency to get used to playing with each other and for the love of God why the fuck is Luiz back in the team, red card waiting to happen every match he is actually worse than Xhaka in that respect..... :roll:
He is prioritising the league where we can't do anything over the cup where we have a chance.I am getting more convinced that Captain Scarlett has Wenger pulling his strings.

Goonuz71

Post by Goonuz71 »

Words fail me ! .....Does. Arteta realises the job is too big for him , and wants the sack ?

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Fucking David Luiz. Just the sight of the cúnt winds me up.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

FFS Surely FFS! We should be starting with out STRONGEST team...NOT a fuckinn Jigsaw Puzzle :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

I mean AMN Worse than Eboue! :cussing:

corkbarry

Post by corkbarry »

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Do we actually have a central midfield :?

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

I DID have a hope we might somehow win this, but with this starting line-up it's like a hotch potch of the least skilled and able - Our chances of top 6 are GONE!

So rather than give us a realistic / outside chance of silverware - he shoots us in both feet!

We'll be lucky if we don't get raped. :cussing: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Ha ha ha, what a fucking joke they were queued up at the back post, even with the offside.....

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Offside.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Thank fuck for VAR. How did the lino not see that first time :roll: