That shower of blarts A Sun 12th July KO 1630

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
falkirk goon

That shower of blarts A Sun 12th July KO 1630

Post by falkirk goon »

Massive game as always on Sunday against these fuckers.It could be the difference between St Totts or not.

Perryashburtongroves

Re: That shower of fannybulges A Sun 12th July KO 1630

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

We'll be all over them, ref will be bent, that dog-eating cheat will be doing his usual diving and getting away with it, the bedwetting retard will go around fouling and diving and will get away with it and the Portuguese Keegan will be doing his usual abusive, vile shit and be allowed to get away with it. We will make one tackle and get a booking, will probably be one-up, have a VAR decision go against us as always and then get cheated out of a win.

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:07 pm
We'll be all over them, ref will be bent, that dog-eating cheat will be doing his usual diving and getting away with it, the bedwetting retard will go around fouling and diving and will get away with it and the Portuguese Keegan will be doing his usual abusive, vile shit and be allowed to get away with it. We will make one tackle and get a booking, will probably be one-up, have a VAR decision go against us as always and then get cheated out of a win.
It's as if you have a crystal ball Perry :(

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Sky are offering games with or without crowd effects. Sunday don't bother with the technology just use the mute button because as Tyler says " and it's live" and it will be fucking unbearable.
Arsenal are capable of beating them, but if the playing pitch isn't level then it won't happen.

John F

Post by John F »

Last seasons match was the best Arsenal performance under Dick only to be cheated out of the result.We have to approach the game as if we are already a goal down as the obligatory penalty will be gifted to them and Maureen will use the park the bus tactics to defend it.Draw on the cards 1-1.

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

Dier, the fanbeater, just picked up a 4 game ban. Not sure whether that’s a good thing as he is shite at centre back! And yes, the dog-eater to swallow dive and win them a penalty.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

We have to beat these vermin. Nothing else is acceptable. 8)

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Will there be another penalty for the crayon muncher against us? Hope fucking not. We were excellent there last season and the Auba penalty miss at the death was crushing.

Sadly I think we’ve fuck all hope against City in the cup so a win here is the best way to sign off this cluster fuck of a year/season.

Come the fuck ON :barscarf: :barscarf:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Comments above sum up mostly how I feel. Son is the biggest fucking cheat in the league bar none. Gets up with his little grin and chuckle for the ref and the cameras and plays up to this lovely, honest boy image which couldn't be further from the truth. I'd love someone to snap the little fucker in half to be honest!

Kane is firmly in the "Ingerlund Captain" golden shoes that Shearer once wore, where you can spend the entire match backing in, flaying your elbows around and not bothering to look at the ball every time you jump for a header........and never get punished for it. I expect he'll score a VAR awarded penalty when someone brutally grazes Son's big toe in the box again

These c.unts have got the mother of all financial headaches coming their way with no CL football and that money wasting wanker at the helm - just hope we can add to the agony even further!

Probably a 1-1 draw

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Can we let Falkirk Goon set up every match thread BTW.........That shower of fannybulges :D :D :D

A unique way with words has our FG.......can he set up a suitable heading for all the other teams in the league? :D

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

No doubt about it

This IS "THE" Game that matters (since the last NLD)

Maureen will start to try and plead poverty - injuries and small squad :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: the narcissistic CUNTWHORE as we get closer to match day.

Phat TUNN. eyebrowedfuckCHEAT and the Dog Eater will do their usual dive and wave imaginary cards at the ref..

btw: Do we know who the ref is yet?

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: #COYG :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

And FUCKOFFF You Cock munching Faggots! :box: :box: :box:

LONDON " IS" RED

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

Have always hated this game, even when we’ve been quality and they’ve been crap. Back when we were a cracking side under Wenger, we never won enough games on their dirt, despite our massive league dominance over them.

Given how pony we are now, I’m even more fearful when this game comes around. I never know what to expect from our lot these days....other than knowing that we won’t destroy anyone we play....but I think the best we’ll get is a draw. I’ll go with 1-1 and I’ll take that all day long, because losing this fixture is unbearable.

Up the Gunners.

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

0-2 no more to be said.......... :cussing:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:34 pm
Can we let Falkirk Goon set up every match thread BTW.........That shower of fannybulges :D :D :D

A unique way with words has our FG.......can he set up a suitable heading for all the other teams in the league? :D
:D I've set up the last few SteveO :barscarf: if I can get in quick enough :rubchin: i will try and start a thread for those Scouse ringholes on weds :barscarf:

Herd

Post by Herd »

For once the fake crowd noise might be funny if they take it from previous matches , I predict a riot !