JG, Purple, Red, Silver, Platinum & ST Renewals - 2020/21 - The Covid Apocalypse

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Gunner Rob

Re: JG, Purple, Red, Silver, Platinum & ST Renewals - 2020/21 - The Covid Apocalypse

Post by Gunner Rob »

If this situation doesn’t persuade Kroenke to sell up then nothing will!

Financially we are in massive trouble.
I really don’t see many people being allowed into the stadium at all this coming season.

Eboue-Why?

Re: JG, Purple, Red, Silver, Platinum & ST Renewals - 2020/21 - The Covid Apocalypse

Post by Eboue-Why? »

Come on boys where’s your loyalty? Mesut needs his wages so ffs cough up

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:08 pm
I will be taking a season off, the first time since 1989 without a season ticket. Don't trust Arsenal to offer a "socially distanced solution" with 20 or 30,000 in the stadium.

I use my mates season tickets these days, and the club hasn't contacted him yet.
Wait till November/December mate when we're 20 points off the top - natural social distancing has been happening inside the bowl for years now :D

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

ST email received today which reads as folllows:-

"We won’t be asking you to renew and pay the full amount of your season ticket until we have clarity on when we will return to full capacity matches. However, you now have the option to make an Initial Payment towards the balance of your 2020/21 season ticket which will qualify you to enter the balloting process for the reduced capacity games.

The Initial Payment is equivalent to the behind closed doors credit and any unused cup tie credits from the 2019/20 season. Any combination of this 2019/20 credit, any accumulated ticket exchange monies and / or a debit or credit card can be used to make the Initial Payment. This will amount to £298.06.

It is important to note, you are not obliged to make the Initial Payment, and you have the option to take a season ticket holiday. However, if you wish to be included in the ballot for the 2020/21 season, you are required to make the Initial Payment towards your season ticket by 5pm (UK) on Thursday 10 September."

Not a particularly attractive offer.

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Most expensive lottery ticket I’ve ever heard of!! Typical Arsenal TBH! :shock: :roll:

arrgee

Post by arrgee »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Wed Sep 02, 2020 12:47 pm
…you have the option to take a season ticket holiday.
No similar option for silver members. Renew it or lose it. An offer I can’t refuse :twisted: :roll: