MurderingBastards* who got all English clubs banned from Europe for five seasons H Weds 15th July KO 815pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Clash

Re: Club* who got all English clubs banned from Europe for five seasons H Weds 15th July KO 815pm

Post by Clash »

rodders999 wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:44 pm
Mustafi is like a dog who’s been shitting all over your house for years, but as one final resort before putting the stupid bastard down, you send him away for some intensive, professional one on one toilet training.

Low and behold when he comes back he no longer defecates on your duvet or scoots in behind the sofa to unload his bowels. Over the coming weeks he actually behaves himself so well that you feel confident enough to invite a load of friends and family around for a massive party (something you’d never have dreamed of doing before knowing he’d just fuck the whole
thing up for you).

The evening goes really well, the drinks are flowing, everybody’s relaxed and having a great time until it all comes crashing to a shuddering halt when suddenly there’s complete silence, broken only by a few gasps from some of the horrified onlookers and a couple of the children burst in to tears.

The fucking dog has just come in, dragging its useless fat hole across the kitchen tiles, projectile shitting rancid faeces all across the room. Yellow, green and brown watery shite drips down from the walls as he looks up at you and sniggers before moving off to the next room to finish the job.

What choice are you left with only to bring the brain dead c.unt out into the middle of the garden and put him out of his fucking misery....right between the fucking eyes.

:banghead:

:suicide:
:lol:
What a post! This is what the official club website is missing :lol: :barscarf:

Clash

Re: Club* who got all English clubs banned from Europe for five seasons H Weds 15th July KO 815pm

Post by Clash »

I saw something once saying where the names of the week came from. Sun day, Moon day, Saturn for Saturday. Can’t remember the rest.

Never mind the days of the week though, what about the calendar? It is totally distorted! You only have to look at the names of the months to see that.

Sept should always represent seven and Oct should be eight. But these are months 9 & 10. To labour the point Novem is the Latin word for nine and Dec means ten (Decade, Decathlon, Decimal etc.). in everything else you’ll see except December.

One of the Pope Gregory fellas also pissed around with things too apparently so f-ck knows where we really are in the timeline. July of the year 2020 is probably not even close.

Even July was previously called Quintilius (?) Something that means five anyway) but was named after Julius Caesar. Augustus Caesar then threw a strop wanting a month named after him too. And he insisted it had to 31 days as well so all the days of the months got shifted around.

Bloody Romans!

Also if you ask the average person how long a month is in terms of weeks they would say 4 weeks. But multiply 4 weeks by 12 months and that is only 48 weeks when there are 52 weeks in a year. 4 weeks difference is a lot … in fact it is another whole month.

Furthermore a lunar cycle is 28 days and there are 13 of these in a year. 13x28 is 364 so even nature clearly tells us there are (13 months of 28 days each) in a year. This is an outrage because we get paid once a month - or 12 times in a year - when we have actually done 13 months of work (unless you’re a teacher).

Because of all this skulduggery we have the nonsense of having the first day of a new year right in the middle of Winter. I think it used to be the first day of Spring and this makes far more sense. April 1st is much more suitable for the start of a new year than the depressing January 1st.

At some point in the past when this was altered there were almost certainly a number of people who rightly refused to acknowledge this ridiculous new system. They were called fools by the rulers and the name has stuck. Hence April Fools day!

As you can seem I didn’t waste my time in lockdown! :shock:

2-1 to The Arsenal ! VAR costing Liverpool points ... yes its talking bollocks day! :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Clash wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:22 pm
I saw something once saying where the names of the week came from. Sun day, Moon day, Saturn for Saturday. Can’t remember the rest.

Never mind the days of the week though, what about the calendar? It is totally distorted! You only have to look at the names of the months to see that.

Sept should always represent seven and Oct should be eight. But these are months 9 & 10. To labour the point Novem is the Latin word for nine and Dec means ten (Decade, Decathlon, Decimal etc.). in everything else you’ll see except December.

One of the Pope Gregory fellas also pissed around with things too apparently so f-ck knows where we really are in the timeline. July of the year 2020 is probably not even close.

Even July was previously called Quintilius (?) Something that means five anyway) but was named after Julius Caesar. Augustus Caesar then threw a strop wanting a month named after him too. And he insisted it had to 31 days as well so all the days of the months got shifted around.

Bloody Romans!

Also if you ask the average person how long a month is in terms of weeks they would say 4 weeks. But multiply 4 weeks by 12 months and that is only 48 weeks when there are 52 weeks in a year. 4 weeks difference is a lot … in fact it is another whole month.

Furthermore a lunar cycle is 28 days and there are 13 of these in a year. 13x28 is 364 so even nature clearly tells us there are (13 months of 28 days each) in a year. This is an outrage because we get paid once a month - or 12 times in a year - when we have actually done 13 months of work (unless you’re a teacher).

Because of all this skulduggery we have the nonsense of having the first day of a new year right in the middle of Winter. I think it used to be the first day of Spring and this makes far more sense. April 1st is much more suitable for the start of a new year than the depressing January 1st.

At some point in the past when this was altered there were almost certainly a number of people who rightly refused to acknowledge this ridiculous new system. They were called fools by the rulers and the name has stuck. Hence April Fools day!

2-1 to The Arsenal ! VAR costing Liverpool points ... yes its talking bollocks day! :barscarf:
I'm not seeing an asterisks there young man. :box: :twisted:

Clash

Post by Clash »

:shock: my apologies! An unforgivable oversight on my part :oops:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:00 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:44 pm
Mustafi is like a dog who’s been shitting all over your house for years, but as one final resort before putting the stupid bastard down, you send him away for some intensive, professional one on one toilet training.

Low and behold when he comes back he no longer defecates on your duvet or scoots in behind the sofa to unload his bowels. Over the coming weeks he actually behaves himself so well that you feel confident enough to invite a load of friends and family around for a massive party (something you’d never have dreamed of doing before knowing he’d just fuck the whole
thing up for you).

The evening goes really well, the drinks are flowing, everybody’s relaxed and having a great time until it all comes crashing to a shuddering halt when suddenly there’s complete silence, broken only by a few gasps from some of the horrified onlookers and a couple of the children burst in to tears.

The fucking dog has just come in, dragging its useless fat hole across the kitchen tiles, projectile shitting rancid faeces all across the room. Yellow, green and brown watery shite drips down from the walls as he looks up at you and sniggers before moving off to the next room to finish the job.

What choice are you left with only to bring the brain dead c.unt out into the middle of the garden and put him out of his fucking misery....right between the fucking eyes.

:banghead:

:suicide:
If you change the word "dog" to my mate "Barry" then I've actually witnessed all of that.

:D
When you say "Barry" is that the long hand for Baz??? :rubchin: :rubchin: :rubchin: :rubchin: :D :wink: :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

double post :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Ow my head hurts :cry:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

arrgee wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:45 pm
CloakedGooner wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:43 pm
arrgee wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:16 pm
A11M11 wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:04 pm
That was the week that was

It's over , let it go !
Week starts on Sunday, ends on Saturday...

...it’s just beginning!
The first day of the week is Monday
Err, the first day of a week is Sunday. That is why it was called Sunday. Because when the sun comes up it starts....

The first day of the week (for most), Sunday has been set aside as the "day of the sun" since ancient Egyptian times in honor of the sun-god, beginning with Ra. The Egyptians passed their idea of a 7-day week onto the Romans, who also started their week with the Sun's day...

Sunday was traditionally regarded as the first day of the week by both Christians and Jews. Following Jewish tradition, the Bible is quite explicit that God rested on the seventh day of Creation, which formed the basis for the Sabbath, the day of rest.
Even when Constantine made Sunday the Christian day of rest, thus giving it the traditional functions of the Jewish Sabbath, there was no question that Sunday remained the first day of the week.
In that case Fri day must be the end of the week because that's when you're allowed a Double Fry Up in the black & White Greasy Joe Caff by ther bridge with ALL the Trimmings - Ohhh! YUmmmm eee! (Slurp!).

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Clash wrote:

Bloody Romans!

How Bloody Dare You!???

Try saying that at a Meeting of the Judean People's Popular Front!!

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Herr Stupid Teeth complaining about City's European ban being lifted.. Well Herr Stupid , your own club's fans came up with a way of stopping other English clubs playing in Europe in the 1980s.

wibble

Post by wibble »

Clash wrote:

Bloody Romans!

Interesting post Clash. I was aware of the romans fucking about with the calendar (what have they ever done for us?) but hadn’t read about the origins of April fools day before

Ray C

Post by Ray C »

Can we still finish in the top half of the table if we win this ?. 10th has a nice ring to it !. 1-3 to the scousers. :barscarf: :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bradywasking wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:10 pm
Herr Stupid Teeth complaining about City's European ban being lifted.. Well Herr Stupid , your own club's fans came up with a way of stopping other English clubs playing in Europe in the 1980s.
8) 8)

augie

Post by augie »

I'm not asking this out of any specific hatred of the murdering scouse scum (which clearly I have), but does every team now have to give the c.unts a guard of honour before the game ?? I thought it was just whoever they played next after winning it :?

arrgee

Post by arrgee »

augie wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:08 am
I'm not asking this out of any specific hatred of the murdering scouse scum (which clearly I have), but does every team now have to give the c.unts a guard of honour before the game ?? I thought it was just whoever they played next after winning it :?
For the victims* there is a special guard of honour for every one of their remaining games this season. In all likelihood, it will continue next season, so all the clubs who didn’t play them in last few weeks will have to do likewise. And if crowds return, the victims* will have more guards of honour so everyone can see it.

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

arrgee wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:41 am
augie wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:08 am
For the victims* there is a special guard of honour for every one of their remaining games this season. In all likelihood, it will continue next season, so all the clubs who didn’t play them in last few weeks will have to do likewise. And if crowds return, the victims* will have more guards of honour so everyone can see it.

:lol: :lol: