Poll - Who is club foot Xhaka’s detractor-in-chief ?

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.

Who is club foot Xhaka’s detractor-in-chief ?

DB10GOONER
30%
Retro Gunner
33%
Cloaked Gooner
4%
arrgee
4%
NB123
4%
augie
11%
SteveO
7%
falkirk goon
7%

Total votes: 27

OneBardGooner

Re: Poll - Who is club foot Xhaka’s detractor-in-chief ?

Post by OneBardGooner »

Retro Gunner wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 12:30 pm
Nos89 wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:56 pm
Retro you got my vote as DB10 didn't bother reading my post properly and actually thought I liked the player.

You're a fine man Nos and clearly highly intelligent.

DB might be using his corrupt Mod influence to buy votes and intimidate people with threats of a ban, but the decent and honest majority on this forum are resolutely interested in the truth.

VOTE RETRO......when it comes to Xhaka "detracting", he's the original and best.

So why have you got a Spunk Stained Framed & Signed Xhaka shirt on your wall? :?

#justasking
Last edited by OneBardGooner on Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 1:15 pm
Retro Gunner wrote:
Nos89 wrote:
Retro you got my vote as DB10 didn't bother reading my post properly and actually thought I liked the player.

DB might be using his corrupt Mod influence to buy votes and intimidate people with threats of a ban, but the decent and honest majority on this forum are resolutely interested in the truth.

VOTE RETRO......when it comes to Xhaka "detracting", he's the original and best.

So why have you got a Framed & Signed Xhaka shirt on your wall? :?

#justasking

To throw darts at......why else ??!!

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Retro Gunner wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 2:54 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 1:15 pm
Retro Gunner wrote:
Nos89 wrote:

So why have you got a Spunk Stained Framed & Signed Xhaka shirt on your wall? :?

#justasking

To throw darts at......why else ??!!
But, what about the Glass!?? :?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Nos89 wrote:
Harsh. But fair. :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Fucking Xhakatard still thinks he did nothing wrong the poor little victim..... :roll:

https://www.irishmirror.ie/sport/soccer ... l-22447133

Fucking deluded useless prick. :censored:

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

What do we do if Xhaka scores the winning goal in the cup final? do we;
a) celebrate and start a petition to get him re-instated as club captain
b) begrudgingly celebrate and say its about time he did something useful
c) hope VAR can award the goal as a deflected own goal

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Nos89 wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:42 pm
:lol:

It was never going to happen mate. He was pony. But I don't care - WE WON! :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:09 pm
Nos89 wrote:

It was never going to happen mate. He was pony. But I don't care - WE WON! :barscarf:

fuckk Off Fat Fwank yer balding cunnt...

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:44 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:09 pm
Nos89 wrote:

fuckk Off Fat Fwank yer balding cunnt...
:barscarf: :corkbarry: :winner: :banner: :barscarf:

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

After that embarrassment of giving the ball away in a dangerous position having had all the time in the world in the first few minutes, how had a good game. I rarely say it but thought he did well.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

northbank123 wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:32 pm
After that embarrassment of giving the ball away in a dangerous position having had all the time in the world in the first few minutes, how had a good game. I rarely say it but thought he did well.
I honestly didn't. He looked well off the pace of the game and just seemed to wander around the midfield not really having any impact and often just jogging back when we were hit on the break. Also was it my eyes or did he look a tad chubby and kind of really sluggish?

I feel a bit churlish having a go at him in the wake of a fantastic cup win but this guy has got to go for the future of the club. He offers nothing.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:45 am
northbank123 wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:32 pm
I honestly didn't. He looked well off the pace of the game and just seemed to wander around the midfield not really having any impact and often just jogging back when we were hit on the break. Also was it my eyes or did he look a tad chubby and kind of really sluggish?

I feel a bit churlish having a go at him in the wake of a fantastic cup win but this guy has got to go for the future of the club. He offers nothing.
If you compare him to Ceballos ,who takes the ball forward, can skip past people, but still harries and attempts to win the ball back with intensity Xhaka offers very, very little. The amount of times he gets caught dawdling when receiving the ball, with his back to where he should be looking is criminal. Play on the half turn, be aware of where your opponents are - even his fouls are shit, they are usually pull backs not a crunching tackle.

Both him and Bellerin could have tracked Pulisic yesterday if they could have been bothered to.

Hey ho - hey played his part by being fouled to get the bloke sent off, Harsh but who gives a shit.

Clash

Post by Clash »

When Xhaka took the ball to the corner flag in the dying minutes I actually thought it was probably the only intelligent thing I have seen him do during a game. A career highlight.

We need to use yesterday as a springboard so this summer break is the perfect time to offload some of the shite still infested us from the Wenger era ... and doing it with as little conflict as possible. Let Xhaka and the like show off their winners medals for a few days ... then persuade them to f--k off.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Clash wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:49 pm
When Xhaka took the ball to the corner flag in the dying minutes I actually thought it was probably the only intelligent thing I have seen him do during a game. A career highlight.

We need to use yesterday as a springboard so this summer break is the perfect time to offload some of the shite still infested us from the Wenger era ... and doing it with as little conflict as possible. Let Xhaka and the like show off their winners medals for a few days ... then persuade them to f--k off.
Hopefully will be given some funds to bring in his players, need to unload a few thats for sure

Really hoping Xaha goes this summer, seem to be interested in Partey so could be on the cards

Meanwhile Ozil has another year of sitting around collecting £350K a month....

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Redarmy wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:38 am
Clash wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:49 pm

Hopefully will be given some funds to bring in his players, need to unload a few thats for sure

Really hoping Xaha goes this summer, seem to be interested in Partey so could be on the cards

Meanwhile Ozil has another year of sitting around collecting £350K a month....
Well at least we got him to take a pay cut. :wink: