Poll - Who is club foot Xhaka’s detractor-in-chief ?

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.

Who is club foot Xhaka’s detractor-in-chief ?

DB10GOONER
30%
Retro Gunner
33%
Cloaked Gooner
4%
arrgee
4%
NB123
4%
augie
11%
SteveO
7%
falkirk goon
7%

Total votes: 27

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Re: Poll - Who is club foot Xhaka’s detractor-in-chief ?

Post by StuartL »

Retro Gunner wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:22 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:48 pm
The minute the gormless vegetable came on today we looked panic stricken on the ball in every position. :roll: :censored:

How deep can this fuckwit suck a cock? I mean can he wrap his tongue around your balls while throating your schlonger? What the fuck else can it be that gets him picked to play? :shock:

We have poor to average players like Maitland-Bendtner, Hillier Mk2, Sideshow Chav, Kolossalsnatch and Elninny and NONE of them on their WORST FUCKING DAY IS AS COMPLETELY FUCKING SHIT AS FUCKING XHAKATARD. :censored:
Yep, it's uncanny, but his very presence changed the solid (though awfully dull) structure of the team and is it just coincidence that they scored after his entry into the game?

I made a point of watching exactly where he was and what he was doing from the moment he came on and he seems to make a clear effort to make sure he's not involved in proceedings. When he does receive the ball (usually only when we're under no pressure and it's being casually played around at the back), he can't wait to get rid of it, generally backwards.

I was thinking a while back that there's an ideal tactic for any opposition team who has realised what a liability the guy is......when we're playing out from the back, press every arsenal player, but leave Xhaka absolutely unmarked, so that he is always going to be the one who receives the ball. As soon as that ball is on its way to him, have two forwards hare at him at full speed. Mark my words, his panic would be absolutely apparent and he'd get robbed of the ball or hastily hoof it dangerously anywhere. If other teams cotton on to this bloke and deliberately target him, then we'll concede goals as a result.

Fuck me, I've gotta get this bloke out of my head !
That’s basically what the opposition did to Mertasacker lol :lol:

Does Xhaka realise Partey coming will mean he is not going to play much ?

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

StuartL wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:40 pm
Retro Gunner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
The minute the gormless vegetable came on today we looked panic stricken on the ball in every position. :roll: :censored:

How deep can this fuckwit suck a cock? I mean can he wrap his tongue around your balls while throating your schlonger? What the fuck else can it be that gets him picked to play? :shock:

We have poor to average players like Maitland-Bendtner, Hillier Mk2, Sideshow Chav, Kolossalsnatch and Elninny and NONE of them on their WORST FUCKING DAY IS AS COMPLETELY FUCKING SHIT AS FUCKING XHAKATARD. :censored:
Yep, it's uncanny, but his very presence changed the solid (though awfully dull) structure of the team and is it just coincidence that they scored after his entry into the game?

I made a point of watching exactly where he was and what he was doing from the moment he came on and he seems to make a clear effort to make sure he's not involved in proceedings. When he does receive the ball (usually only when we're under no pressure and it's being casually played around at the back), he can't wait to get rid of it, generally backwards.

I was thinking a while back that there's an ideal tactic for any opposition team who has realised what a liability the guy is......when we're playing out from the back, press every arsenal player, but leave Xhaka absolutely unmarked, so that he is always going to be the one who receives the ball. As soon as that ball is on its way to him, have two forwards hare at him at full speed. Mark my words, his panic would be absolutely apparent and he'd get robbed of the ball or hastily hoof it dangerously anywhere. If other teams cotton on to this bloke and deliberately target him, then we'll concede goals as a result.

I've been thinking it for ages Stuart and not just when we're playing out from the back but in the middle of the park too. I'd be telling my players to stay well away from him, so that he's always the one likely to receive the pass, then two guys to simply run at him. Even as a gooner, I'd piss myself laughing as he panicked and flapped. Apart from simply losing possession, or hoofing the ball anywhere, he'd also resort to the only other move in his locker....waiting for the slightest of touches and throwing himself to the floor hoping for a free kick.

There's a lot of talk tonight that we'll land Partey, but you know what....I've a horrible feeling that Arteta will pick Xhaka to play alongside him. :worried: Picking the clown already causes me to have doubts about Arteta, but if he played him alongside Partey, I find it totally inexcusable. We'll see.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Retro Gunner wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:14 pm
StuartL wrote:
Retro Gunner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

I've been thinking it for ages Stuart and not just when we're playing out from the back but in the middle of the park too. I'd be telling my players to stay well away from him, so that he's always the one likely to receive the pass, then two guys to simply run at him. Even as a gooner, I'd piss myself laughing as he panicked and flapped. Apart from simply losing possession, or hoofing the ball anywhere, he'd also resort to the only other move in his locker....waiting for the slightest of touches and throwing himself to the floor hoping for a free kick.

There's a lot of talk tonight that we'll land Partey, but you know what....I've a horrible feeling that Arteta will pick Xhaka to play alongside him. :worried: Picking the clown already causes me to have doubts about Arteta, but if he played him alongside Partey, I find it totally inexcusable. We'll see.
Fer F's Sake! RG - You really know how to spoil a Partey don't you! :?

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:47 am
Retro Gunner wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:14 pm
StuartL wrote:
Retro Gunner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Fer F's Sake! RG - You really know how to spoil a Partey don't you! :?

Yeah I know OBG, I'm sorry.....there really is no better way of destroying the mood than mentioning ol' club foot is there? I'm gonna make a big admission now....when we've won the cup the last two or three times, it takes the edge off things when I see that muppet celebrating with the rest of the players. You feel elated, everything in the world is rosy and then the camera pans to that mug's grinning boat race and bang, a little dark cloud appears.

Fuck it, like I've said, I've really gotta get that bloke out outta my head. :(

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

It gets worse dear Gooner.

Xhakatard apparently thinks mike (CUNTWHORE) dean is a 'Top ref'

:cussing:

:censored:

:suicide:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:01 am
It gets worse dear Gooner.

Xhakatard apparently thinks mike (CUNTWHORE) dean is a 'Top ref'

:censored:

:suicide:
:shock:

What.

The.

Actual.

Fuck.

Is there no end to this mong's fucking stupidity? :oops: :roll:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

I'm taking the sticky off this thread. And in the style of VAR during a mouser* game I'm declaring it a draw. :lol: :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:44 am
I'm taking the sticky off this thread. And in the style of VAR during a mouser* game I'm declaring it a draw. :lol: :wink:

Well, that's very enigmatic, noble and kind of you DB seeing as Myself, you and KGB know you won by a fair margin. :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:04 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:44 am

Well, that's very enigmatic, noble and kind of you DB seeing as Myself, you and KGB know you won by a fair margin. :D
Yeah I know. I'm trying to be magnanimous towards Retro Kanye Trump as I believe he has some "issues". :wink:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

I had a butchers at Pravda earlier and the Swiss fannybulge is on it with his glaiket arseholey face telling us all how great Partey will be.He then goes on to say he has managed to turn things around for himself with hard work :|you're fuckin shite ya fuckin cockhole of a man ffs :banghead: fuckin arsepiece that he is :oops:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

falkirk goon wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:24 pm
I had a butchers at Pravda earlier and the Swiss fannybulge is on it with his glaiket arseholey face telling us all how great Partey will be.He then goes on to say he has managed to turn things around for himself with hard work :|you're fuckin shite ya fuckin cockhole of a man ffs :banghead: fuckin arsepiece that he is :oops:
Can't remember which gormless fucking axe wound it was but one of the pundits / commentators last weekend was singing Xhakatard's praises and went so far as to say some shit along the lines of "what a turn around his performances have made with the fans. He is now fully rehabilitated".

What the actual fuck? :shock:

What?

Fuck no he ain't. :banghead:

He's still the fucking useless braindead prick that slowly strolled off the pitch when we needed a quick sub and then gave the finger and told us to fuck off when we rightly told him to get the fuck off the pitch. The prick should have been sacked on the spot.

Maybe the yootoobers and social media whore faux-Gooners amongst us have forgiven the prize cùnt and "welcomed him back into the fold" but us real Gooners fucking haven't and never will. :x

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:55 am
falkirk goon wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:24 pm
Can't remember which gormless fucking axe wound it was but one of the pundits / commentators last weekend was singing Xhakatard's praises and went so far as to say some shit along the lines of "what a turn around his performances have made with the fans. He is now fully rehabilitated".

What the actual fuck? :shock:

What?

Fuck no he ain't. :banghead:

He's still the fucking useless braindead prick that slowly strolled off the pitch when we needed a quick sub and then gave the finger and told us to fuck off when we rightly told him to get the fuck off the pitch. The prick should have been sacked on the spot.

Maybe the yootoobers and social media whore faux-Gooners amongst us have forgiven the prize cùnt and "welcomed him back into the fold" but us real Gooners fucking haven't and never will. :x
Fuckkin Right Mate! :box:

So FuckOFF xhakatard you piece of filth...

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

I wish he had rehabilitated himself out the club :banghead:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:35 am
I wish he had rehabilitated himself out the club :banghead:
Gotta be honest here Muzz I've never wanted a player gone as much as this tool. Not even Alex Mong and Legohead Denilson.

OK maybe Fat Santos. :censored: