Citeh (still the record points scorers in the league) N Fa Cup Semi Sat 18th KO 745pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Herd

Re: Citeh (still the record points scorers in the league) N Fa Cup Semi Sat 18th KO 745pm

Post by Herd »

currently getting mangled so i wont give a shit when they stuff us !

mcdowell42

Re: Citeh (still the record points scorers in the league) N Fa Cup Semi Sat 18th KO 745pm

Post by mcdowell42 »

Martinez; Mustafi, Luiz, Tierney; Bellerin, Ceballos, Xhaka, Maitland-Niles; Pepe, Lacazette, Aubameyang https://t.co/G9umdJO6rJ

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

Just seen the citeh line up and laughed. On the big Wembley pitch in a cup Semi final?.... to take a line from Pulp Fiction, I think citeh might go medieval on us tonight :shock:

augie

Post by augie »

Aretat is a useless clueless spanish c.unt :censored: :censored: :censored:

Pepe starts. Mustafi starts. I would rather have pep's waterboy than peps cone man in charge :roll: :evil: :evil: :evil:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

So, Holding and Saka left out with Maitland Niles and Mustafi coming in.

speechless. :|

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:49 pm
Martinez; Mustafi, Luiz, Tierney; Bellerin, Ceballos, Xhaka, Maitland-Niles; Pepe, Lacazette, Aubameyang https://t.co/G9umdJO6rJ
This is going to be difficult to watch....

augie

Post by augie »

augie wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:42 pm
Last night he left out a few players and played younger players - we might have been lucky, but we got the result and that is all the matters. This leads nicely into my next question ........ how many of those rested players should we expect to see restored to the starting line up against citeeh ? :rubchin: I thought that we were seriously over-run when ceballos replaced torreira, but I am expecting that to happen saturday for sure. Auba will obviously come back in but for who ? Laca is on a scoring run for him so logically it should be him auba and saka, but with arteta I'm not sure that will happen. Personally I would be much, much happier with tierney at left back (or left wing back if necessary), but the reality is that he did well last night (at least what I seen in second half) and never gave salah a sniff, and he certainly did miles better than the fat bosnian c.unt, so does arteta play him there ahead of kolasniac saturday evening ? Will he relegate holding again in favour of mustafi ? Will he bring back bellend in place of cedric ?

Last night's result might end up doing arteta more harm than good cos it will/should make it a lot harder for him to pick the players he considers first choice - that being said I suspect that he will reinstate mustafi, bellend, ceballos and auba into the starting line up instead of holding, cedric, torreira and nelson, but I hope that I am at least partially wrong

Posted last thursday night - how fcuking predictable :roll:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

This is like waiting to be beaten up. :(

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Can someone tell me what formation we intend to play with that lot, please? Is it 4-3-3? Is it 4-4-2? Is it 3-5-2? Whatever, we're going to be doing a lot of fucking running around without the ball and a lot of fucking defending.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

I think it's going to be a

formation

:cry:

John F

Post by John F »

He is has a cunning plan,he is going to bring Saka on when they are tired from all their goal celebrations

Midz

Post by Midz »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:05 pm
This is like waiting to be beaten up. :(
:D :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:03 pm
Aretat is a useless clueless spanish c.unt :censored: :censored: :censored:

Pepe starts. Mustafi starts. I would rather have pep's waterboy than peps cone man in charge :roll: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Worse than that is Xhakatard and Luiz starting ffs.

:suicide:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:07 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:
Can someone tell me what formation we intend to play with that lot, please? Is it 4-3-3? Is it 4-4-2? Is it 3-5-2? Whatever, we're going to be doing a lot of fucking running around without the ball and a lot of fucking defending.
I'm thinking he's gonna implement an innovative 7-2-1 formation - also known as the "anal plundering" formation. :|

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

De Bruyne apparently saw our line up and has decided to play with only one boot on.