Villa vulvas A Tue 21st KO 815pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Post Reply
Retro Gunner
Posts: 950
Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 3:37 pm
Location: Spitalfields

Re: Villa vulvas A Tue 21st KO 815pm

Post by Retro Gunner »

Herd wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:53 am
As usual when drunk you often forget what you were going to post . Which was who flew the plane over the Villa???? For once I have no clue !

Some guy known on Twitter as "I want my Arsenal back" says he was involved in organising it. That's as much as I know, having asked the same question to people that are usually itk....in other words, they didn't know either ! It does seem to have been quite under the radar.

User avatar
Herd
Posts: 6226
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:00 am

Re: Villa vulvas A Tue 21st KO 815pm

Post by Herd »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 10:13 am
Herd wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:53 am
As usual when drunk you often forget what you were going to post . Which was who flew the plane over the Villa???? For once I have no clue !
:lol:

What I like most was you started with the line "Why are we banging on about yesterday ,it's gone ,we need to think about tomorrow" and then proceeded to literally bang on about the past yourself for the rest of the post! :lol:

I like drunk Herd. :wink:
Yea I noticed that the next day and had a chuckle, cant get away with nuffin nowdays ,innit fam !
I have a mahoosive range of supporter contacts but none of our mob know ,and neither do the superfan crew which eliminates everyone except red action,ast , the ubiquitous arsenal fan tv or piers morgan ! As Colin Hay would say 'who can it be now
???? https://www.youtube.com/watchv=l1ZbG1PYjJs?'
ps DB 10 stop sending me tranny porn I've lived in South East Asia !

User avatar
DB10GOONER
Posts: 48135
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:06 pm
Location: Dublin, Ireland.
Contact:

Re: Villa vulvas A Tue 21st KO 815pm

Post by DB10GOONER »

Herd wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 6:22 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 10:13 am
Herd wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:53 am
As usual when drunk you often forget what you were going to post . Which was who flew the plane over the Villa???? For once I have no clue !
:lol:

What I like most was you started with the line "Why are we banging on about yesterday ,it's gone ,we need to think about tomorrow" and then proceeded to literally bang on about the past yourself for the rest of the post! :lol:

I like drunk Herd. :wink:
Yea I noticed that the next day and had a chuckle, cant get away with nuffin nowdays ,innit fam !
I have a mahoosive range of supporter contacts but none of our mob know ,and neither do the superfan crew which eliminates everyone except red action,ast , the ubiquitous arsenal fan tv or piers morgan ! As Colin Hay would say 'who can it be now
???? https://www.youtube.com/watchv=l1ZbG1PYjJs?'
ps DB 10 stop sending me tranny porn I've lived in South East Asia !
:lol:

You love it mate. Now get over there and vote for me on the Xhakatard thread! :D :wink:

Retro Gunner
Posts: 950
Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 3:37 pm
Location: Spitalfields

Re: Villa vulvas A Tue 21st KO 815pm

Post by Retro Gunner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:33 pm
Herd wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 6:22 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 10:13 am
Herd wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:53 am
As usual when drunk you often forget what you were going to post . Which was who flew the plane over the Villa???? For once I have no clue !
:lol:

What I like most was you started with the line "Why are we banging on about yesterday ,it's gone ,we need to think about tomorrow" and then proceeded to literally bang on about the past yourself for the rest of the post! :lol:

I like drunk Herd. :wink:
Yea I noticed that the next day and had a chuckle, cant get away with nuffin nowdays ,innit fam !
I have a mahoosive range of supporter contacts but none of our mob know ,and neither do the superfan crew which eliminates everyone except red action,ast , the ubiquitous arsenal fan tv or piers morgan ! As Colin Hay would say 'who can it be now
???? https://www.youtube.com/watchv=l1ZbG1PYjJs?'
ps DB 10 stop sending me tranny porn I've lived in South East Asia !
:lol:

You love it mate. Now get over there and vote for me on the Xhakatard thread! :D :wink:

Don't you dare do that Herd. Don't even consider voting for him. We need to keep this in the London Gooner family....stay loyal old chap.

Anyway, he's a Mod, no different to a copper really, although more like one of those Special Constable type. :barscarf:

:lol: :wink:

Post Reply