*Red bin dipping filth N Sat 29th Aug KO 430pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
falkirk goon

*Red bin dipping filth N Sat 29th Aug KO 430pm

Post by falkirk goon »

First game of new season and were up against these filthy cuunts :cussing: I wonder how it will go :rubchin:

Bradywasking

Re: Red bin dipping filth N Sat 29th Aug KO 430pm

Post by Bradywasking »

A Liverpool win will prove their supremacy, an Arsenal win will prove Liverpool are not quite up to speed yet with their preparations.
The gospel according to the media

Goonuz71

Post by Goonuz71 »

Bradywasking wrote:
Wed Aug 26, 2020 2:15 pm
A Liverpool win will prove their supremacy, an Arsenal win will prove Liverpool are not quite up to speed yet with their preparations.
Completely True and predictable

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

falkirk goon wrote:
Wed Aug 26, 2020 1:04 pm
First game of new season and were up against these filthy cuunts :cussing: I wonder how it will go :rubchin:
Good titling again FG. 8) This will be your full time job for the new season. And I want creativity and people offended. Make it happen buddy. :D 8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Don't think SlySports have this do they? Hopefully not as then there would be less chance of Spit the Scouse spitting at a child. :censored:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bradywasking wrote:
Wed Aug 26, 2020 2:15 pm
Also a mouser* win would be hailed as them showing their "continued dominance" and "first major trophy of the new season" whereas an Arsenal win will be jeered as a "pre season friendly". :roll: :censored:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Just seen that its on BT which likely means fuckwit Steve McManamanamamamamaman's usual biased shite

Find it hard to get too excited about this friendly especially when its likely that a number of the players involved won't be (hopefully) come the first day of the season proper - no names Elneny!

Herd

Re: *Red bin dipping filth N Sat 29th Aug KO 430pm

Post by Herd »

The medja are just begining their Liverpool love in so prepare to have them stuff us with bs for the next 5 years .
Only a phoenix like rise from us or mufc could stop it.

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

Although its a friendly, great game for Saliba to bed into English football.

He was top draw yesterday albeit against inferior opposition. Technically he looks the real deal.

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Aug 26, 2020 3:38 pm
falkirk goon wrote:
Good titling again FG. 8) This will be your full time job for the new season. And I want creativity and people offended. Make it happen buddy. :D 8)
Job accepted 8) we won a cup last year :shock: even with my infantile match titles :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

falkirk goon wrote:
Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:32 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
falkirk goon wrote:
Job accepted 8) we won a cup last year :shock: even with my infantile match titles :barscarf:
Because of..... mate. Because of..... :wink:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Aug 26, 2020 7:34 pm
falkirk goon wrote:
Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:32 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
falkirk goon wrote:
Because of..... mate. Because of..... :wink:
:D

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Normally the charity shield is a good way to ramp up the fitness levels ahead of the season but considering the shit show we’re all in at the moment this will have Boreham Wood levels of intensity.

How long are the players even back? A week? It’s normally just the 3 subs allowed in this match but presumably that’s also gone out the window this year? They probably should have done away with it this year especially as there will be no crowd, it’s crazy that it’s come about so soon after the cup final.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:35 am
Normally the charity shield is a good way to ramp up the fitness levels ahead of the season but considering the shit show we’re all in at the moment this will have Boreham Wood levels of intensity.

How long are the players even back? A week? It’s normally just the 3 subs allowed in this match but presumably that’s also gone out the window this year? They probably should have done away with it this year especially as there will be no crowd, it’s crazy that it’s come about so soon after the cup final.
This season is going to be full of leedle bit neegle type injuries for players. Pulled calf muscles and hammies. Not enough rest and recovery time and nowhere near enough preseason.... it's going to be a horror show of lots of players out for 10 days and 4 weeks at a time.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

rodders999 wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:35 am

Why is the bloody thing being played 2 weeks before the start of the season too? Always historically been the weekend before, so would have thought a couple more Barnet/Boreham Wood type friendlies would have been the name of the game, before the Charity Shield next weekend?

What are we doing next weekend then?

Just seems a bit hurried