Fulham Fartpipes A Prem lge Sat 12th Sept KO 1230

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
augie

Re: Fulham Fartpipes A Prem lge Sat 12th Sept KO 1230

Post by augie »

I feel sorry for holding (and chambers) who, because of injuries and a senile old c.unt managing them when they arrived :roll: ), have never had the chance to kick on and become the players we thought/hoped they would become :( Since they joined us they have always given their all (even on bad days) and they have never said or did anything wrong off the pitch, and because of that I am torn between my loyalty to the club and my appreciation and respect of them. I want them to make it big and preferably with us, but if they are not gonna get that chance (as seems to be the case), then I would rather we just sell them and allow them the chance to maximise their career's elsewhere, even if that leaves us short of numbers in the meantime

Tis funny in a way cos when we bought gabriel the joke in the media (and amongst the fans) was that we had a ridiculous number of centre backs, and now it looks like we will be going into the new season with 3 centre backs, and one of those was being sold or loaned out only a few days ago

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

How I fucking hope Sideshow is out for a minimum of 6 weeks! We have a tough start to the season and we can do without him giving away 2 goals and three penalties in that time. Scares the fuck out of me that Holding might play a few games because he's just behind Luiz on the 'Gashometer'. Let's hope Gabe and Big Willy do the business quickly for us.

Incidentally, how good is it to have a 'Big Willy' in the team again......hopefully he proves to be better than the old Scottish Willie!!

gazzatt2

Post by gazzatt2 »

could be a thriller :roll:

augie

Post by augie »

TeeCee wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:28 am
How I fucking hope Sideshow is out for a minimum of 6 weeks! We have a tough start to the season and we can do without him giving away 2 goals and three penalties in that time. Scares the fuck out of me that Holding might play a few games because he's just behind Luiz on the 'Gashometer'. Let's hope Gabe and Big Willy do the business quickly for us.

Incidentally, how good is it to have a 'Big Willy' in the team again......hopefully he proves to be better than the old Scottish Willie!!

If arteta doesnt rate holding then he should, in an ideal world, start saliba and gabriel - yes you would prefer them to start together with a home game, but without the fans hostility to deal with at away games for the foreseeable, maybe throwing them into the starting line up together on saturday, might not be as risky as it could have been ? :rubchin:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:34 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 2:10 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 2:08 pm
wibble wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:29 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:21 pm

Don't care if I haven't the authority to do so but you sir are banned until you apologise for that :lol:
Sorry, my bad

Okay I’ll stop now!
:lol: :lol:

Don't fuc.king give him any more attention. He won't stop til he gets enough :barscarf:

This reminds me of that time my auntie said to my cousin "Hey Billy jeans really do suit you." :-P

I'll get me coat. :oops:

:lol:

Taxi for DB.....and his cousin Billy.

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

A 'cousin' called Billy :rubchin: :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:43 pm
A 'cousin' called Billy :rubchin: :wink:
To quote the late Michael Jackson "Hey, where the chi'dren at?". :shock:

:lol: :wink:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

TeeCee wrote:

Any post that contains gashometer and big willy gets the Rodders seal of approval.

More of this sort of thing for the new season folks.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 5:39 pm
TeeCee wrote:

Any post that contains gashometer and big willy gets the Rodders seal of approval.

More of this sort of thing for the new season folks.
Noticeable that TeeCee only mentioned gash once but willies three times..... :D :wink:

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Noticeable that TeeCee only mentioned gash once but willies three times..... :D :wink:

I know my audience DB....... :wink: 8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

TeeCee wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 5:45 am

I know my audience DB....... :wink: 8)
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Quality. 8)

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

No Martinez tomorrow, won't travel. Interest by more than one club now.

Brighton apparently the other club interested.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Fartpipes 1 - 3 THE Arsenal.

sorted.

Still wish we had kept Martinez...looked like being the better out of the two GK's also what is frustrating the years we spent having to endure
utter shite like Almunia the clown and other not so good GK's :?

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:34 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 2:10 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 2:08 pm
wibble wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:29 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:21 pm

Don't care if I haven't the authority to do so but you sir are banned until you apologise for that :lol:
Sorry, my bad

Okay I’ll stop now!

Don't fuc.king give him any more attention. He won't stop til he gets enough :barscarf:

This reminds me of that time my auntie said to my cousin "Hey Billy jeans really do suit you." :-P

I'll get me coat. :oops:

:shock: :shock: :? :? :?

So let me get this right, you had an Aunty called Billy Jean and Wacko Jacko wrote a song about her???? :D

John F

Post by John F »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 5:43 pm
Fartpipes 1 - 3 THE Arsenal.

sorted.

Still wish we had kept Martinez...looked like being the better out of the two GK's also what is frustrating the years we spent having to endure
utter shite like Almunia the clown and other not so good GK's :?
Can you imagine what the reaction will be if Leno drops a clanger tomorrow.( I don't mean one of those whistling puppets that live on the moon)