Red bin dipping filth again Carabao cup Thurs 1st Oct KO 745 pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
rodders999

Re: Red bin dipping filth again Carabao cup Thurs 1st Oct KO 745 pm

Post by rodders999 »

Well played goooner265, serious body on that one, I would be all over ever inch if it :barscarf:

Small bit concerned about the scum in this thing, Stoke in the QF and could easily then draw the winners of Newcastle v Brentford in the semi. That sort of shit makes me feel uneasy.

gooner265

Post by gooner265 »

rodders999 wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:35 am
Well played goooner265, serious body on that one, I would be all over ever inch if it :barscarf:

Small bit concerned about the scum in this thing, Stoke in the QF and could easily then draw the winners of Newcastle v Brentford in the semi. That sort of shit makes me feel uneasy.
Indeed , Maureen has a history of winning this Cup first at every club he goes to as well. Not sure why Merse didn't do the draw with him ?

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

gooner265 wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:06 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:35 am

Indeed , Maureen has a history of winning this Cup first at every club he goes to as well. Not sure why Merse didn't do the draw with him

Rodders new bird said that only one person was doing the draw due to Covid protocols. In reality she was afraid that Merse would smash the c*nt Redknapp's smug face if they got close.