Baldy Dome Pep v Night Fever Hairdo A Sat 17th Oct 530pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
falkirk goon

Re: Blue plastic arsepieces (who happen to be the record points holders) A Sat 17th Oct 530pm

Post by falkirk goon »

falkirk goon wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:03 pm
falkirk goon wrote:
Sun Oct 04, 2020 9:06 pm
falkirk goon wrote:
Sun Oct 04, 2020 6:09 pm
Next up after the internationals..Baldy dome Pep v Night fever hairdo
Aherm :rubchin: Can anyone with the power change the thread title to the correction I've put above here :rubchin:
Nudge nudge wink wink :wink: pretty please with a cherry on top :mrgreen:

goonertux

Re: Citeh A Sat 17th Oct 530pm

Post by goonertux »

Tierney misses the game as a ‘close contact’ in the Scotland squad has tested positive and he now has to self isolate. CollosalSnatch will now probably be at left-back! :banghead:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

goonertux wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 2:14 pm
Tierney misses the game as a ‘close contact’ in the Scotland squad has tested positive and he now has to self isolate. CollosalSnatch will now probably be at left-back! :banghead:
These games in the break are going to cause chaos with the amount of players being made unavailable for their clubs due to getting covid.....and all for what?? Flying all over the place to play bore fest meaningless internationals :roll:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

rodders999 wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 2:23 pm
goonertux wrote:
These games in the break are going to cause chaos with the amount of players being made unavailable for their clubs due to getting covid.....and all for what?? Flying all over the place to play bore fest meaningless internationals :roll:
Wouldn't often agree with Football Bono but he did make a valid point about the interlull break when he said a club environment is controlled, but once the players go outside the bubble they are open to infection..If we needed another reason to say international football is outdated we have it.

Midz

Post by Midz »

goonertux wrote:
Oh FFS!! These stupid international games will only escalate incidents of this kind.

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Bradywasking wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 2:44 pm
rodders999 wrote:
goonertux wrote:
Wouldn't often agree with Football Bono but he did make a valid point about the interlull break when he said a club environment is controlled, but once the players go outside the bubble they are open to infection..If we needed another reason to say international football is outdated we have it.
Shouldnt players effectively be moving from a safe club bubble to a safe international team bubble, seems to me yet again players not following the rules they are supposed to and spreading it to team mates :rubchin:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 5:06 pm
Bradywasking wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 2:44 pm
rodders999 wrote:
goonertux wrote:
Shouldnt players effectively be moving from a safe club bubble to a safe international team bubble, seems to me yet again players not following the rules they are supposed to and spreading it to team mates :rubchin:
Arsenal have released a statement which throws a bit of doubt on the Scotland FA's statement..They say Tierney was not a close contact of the player who tested positive.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

rodders999 wrote:
goonertux wrote:
I know mate.

Players/ Clubs/Manangers are all trying to deal with the overload in PL and other competition games as it is - and they then continue with this absolute FuckFest…

It just should NOT be Happening...DULL BUNCH OF IDIOTICCUNTS :banghead:

DB10GOONER

Re: Blue plastic arsepieces (who happen to be the record points holders) A Sat 17th Oct 530pm

Post by DB10GOONER »

falkirk goon wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:51 am
falkirk goon wrote:
falkirk goon wrote:
falkirk goon wrote:
Aherm :rubchin: Can anyone with the power change the thread title to the correction I've put above here :rubchin:
Seeing as Falkirk finally sent me the photos I requested of Roddaz hip deep in augie I have fixed the thread title. :D

rodders999

Re: Baldy Dome Pep v Night Fever Hairdo A Sat 17th Oct 530pm

Post by rodders999 »

That was Augie :shock:

He told me he was One Bard :banghead:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 12:09 pm
That was Augie :shock:

He told me he was One Bard :banghead:
:lol:

Goddamned stealth-augie. :shock:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:53 am
falkirk goon wrote:
falkirk goon wrote:
falkirk goon wrote:
falkirk goon wrote:
Seeing as Falkirk finally sent me the photos I requested of Roddaz hip deep in augie I have fixed the thread title. :D
:shock: :lol:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:53 am
falkirk goon wrote:
falkirk goon wrote:
falkirk goon wrote:
falkirk goon wrote:
:D

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Not related to this match but I see we play Breandas bulbeyes at home on Sun 25th at 715pm.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

2 - 2 Draw.

:coffeespit:

sorry couldn't resist.

:whee: