TX Ticket Exchange or fiasco

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
lowerwest

TX Ticket Exchange or fiasco

Post by lowerwest »

Just a quick mail on an old theme. Having the problem of occasionally missing games at short notice i thought the launch of a fans ticket exchange whereby season ticket holders could make their tickets available to other accredited supporters to be refreshing,customer friendly and a potential in the war on scumbag touts. My initial experiences of this service have been a disaster causing me to complain to the club on a number of occasions to which there main response is "It is only in the Trial phase currently".

1) Tried it in October for the Sunderland game. Service not up and running due to some technical hitches. Depsite being advertised in this years Season Ticket renewal pack.

2) Tried it for Steau Bucharest. Not available for Champions League games.

3) Tried it for Bolton.Game sold out but not within the 8 day grace period.

4) Just recently tried to for Blackburn. Sold Out check,8 day check. Between me going onto the site and putting the ticket on there the sign had disappeared.

Does anyone know why the club arent using ViaGoGo is their own service is so piss poor? Also if they reckon it will be safe and secure maybe they would like to sit in front of 3 West Ham fans who got their tickets via the TX Exchange as we did on Jan 1st.